The White Ridge Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply, peoples!

Go down 
+3
mightymorphinpowahranger
KenseiKitsune
Roxy90
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Reply, peoples! Empty
PostSubject: Reply, peoples!   Reply, peoples! EmptyMon Oct 22, 2007 10:28 pm

You're always posting in the OOC, so why do I have to kick your bottoms to get you IC? XD The Light Valley especially needs activeness.
Back to top Go down

Reply, peoples! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reply, peoples!   Reply, peoples! EmptyTue Oct 23, 2007 4:08 pm

My excuse is I'm still trying to figure out where the hell I left off. xD
Back to top Go down
Roxy90
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2007-08-07

Reply, peoples! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reply, peoples!   Reply, peoples! EmptyTue Oct 23, 2007 6:00 pm

My excuse: schoolwork. And besides, I've got nothin' to post either in the Journey or in Fauna's side of the forum.

EDIT - well, I'm typing something up...for Ken-san's RP. XD Don't think it'll be any good though, since my RP skills have rusted over from too much inactivity.
Back to top Go down
http://flecksofgreen.livejournal.com
KenseiKitsune
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
KenseiKitsune

Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2007-09-05

Reply, peoples! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reply, peoples!   Reply, peoples! EmptyTue Oct 23, 2007 8:37 pm

My excuse is that I'm not participating in that RP. :p

And Roxy, don't worry about novel quality stuff, heh, my intro post wasn't exactly the best, either, hehe.
Back to top Go down
http://kenseikitsune.deviantart.com/
mightymorphinpowahranger
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
mightymorphinpowahranger

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Reply, peoples! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reply, peoples!   Reply, peoples! EmptyTue Oct 23, 2007 8:44 pm

tbms wise, ive got nothing to post, primarily because nobody wants to play with Snake Skin. D: i will consider creating a character in the Light Valley Pack, though...oh nevermind, imma doing it *dashes off to whip up a doubtlessly cruddy character*
Back to top Go down
Zeroki
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
Zeroki

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2007-08-07

Reply, peoples! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reply, peoples!   Reply, peoples! EmptyTue Oct 23, 2007 9:05 pm

My excuse is 40 hours of work, 28 hours of school, and 12 hours of homework. I win. Razz
Back to top Go down
FaunaMyth
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
FaunaMyth

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2007-07-24

Reply, peoples! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reply, peoples!   Reply, peoples! EmptyTue Oct 23, 2007 10:16 pm

yay! new char in my pack! Very Happy anyone who wants to join my pack, the future pup SunSpot is still up for adoption..
Back to top Go down

Reply, peoples! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reply, peoples!   Reply, peoples! EmptyTue Oct 23, 2007 11:10 pm

Oooh, what does she/he look like?
Back to top Go down
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
FireStormWarning

Number of posts : 930
Registration date : 2007-07-22

Reply, peoples! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reply, peoples!   Reply, peoples! EmptyWed Oct 24, 2007 12:32 pm

Hey, Vivian. You oughtta' know that anytime Snake Skin needs a butt kickin', Cold Mountain would be all too happy to oblige. :p
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/the-black-mountain-saga/index.htm
firewaternair
New pack member
New pack member
firewaternair

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Reply, peoples! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reply, peoples!   Reply, peoples! EmptyWed Oct 24, 2007 12:36 pm

my excuse is yell at my doctors and all their poking prodding sore causing nonscense... Ughhh ish so soreeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Back to top Go down
mightymorphinpowahranger
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
mightymorphinpowahranger

Reply, peoples! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reply, peoples!   Reply, peoples! EmptyWed Oct 24, 2007 4:50 pm

Quote :
Hey, Vivian. You oughtta' know that anytime Snake Skin needs a butt kickin', Cold Mountain would be all too happy to oblige. :p

thanks for offering, but no. fuse and bomb Snake Skin has bigger fish to fry. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

Reply, peoples! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reply, peoples!   Reply, peoples! EmptyWed Oct 24, 2007 5:52 pm

hey, id happily post in the Light Valley. i think ive got a charry waiting to join there...
Back to top Go down
FaunaMyth
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
FaunaMyth

Reply, peoples! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reply, peoples!   Reply, peoples! EmptyWed Oct 24, 2007 6:14 pm

Stellar:really? for what? if apprentice Spirit Link, you're accepted and needed in the new thread Razz

Kero: ahh...here: https://2img.net/h/i138.photobucket.com/albums/q266/FaunaMyth/SSpups1.jpg Upper left. I belive the names are there though...i've got Blazing Falcon, FS has Summer Blizzard, Forgot who has MudPaw, but the last little girl is SunSpot. i THOUGHT she wasn't adopted...so..yeah. Whoever wants her PLEASE message me, she's got a tiny bit of a planned future.
Back to top Go down

Reply, peoples! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reply, peoples!   Reply, peoples! EmptyWed Oct 24, 2007 8:01 pm

I'd love to interact with Snake Skin! I believe she has something against Little Doe....? >3

Well sure, I'll adopt her :3
Back to top Go down

Reply, peoples! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reply, peoples!   Reply, peoples! EmptyWed Oct 24, 2007 8:18 pm

I believe I had MudSpot. Not sure though.
Back to top Go down
mightymorphinpowahranger
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
mightymorphinpowahranger

Reply, peoples! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reply, peoples!   Reply, peoples! EmptyWed Oct 24, 2007 8:33 pm

Quote :
I'd love to interact with Snake Skin! I believe she has something against Little Doe....? >3

yes'm. i do believe she..does. Twisted Evil the scenario im having in mind might not be to your liking, though (i will have to tell you via PM, and see what you think before we start anything up here...if you wanna) i dont think she or most of the pack members (asides from Cold Mountain and Black Fish, and for the latter shes now an Omega...hm. have to figure out a reason why she didnt end up banished for her murder attempt) have really interacted much. its a shame, im sure. xD
Back to top Go down
FaunaMyth
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
FaunaMyth

Reply, peoples! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reply, peoples!   Reply, peoples! EmptyThu Oct 25, 2007 5:51 pm

Yes Imara, i thought you had MudSpot too XD and okie Kero Razz
Back to top Go down

Reply, peoples! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reply, peoples!   Reply, peoples! EmptyFri Oct 26, 2007 6:45 pm

Well, Vivvy, let's plot >3
Back to top Go down

Reply, peoples! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reply, peoples!   Reply, peoples! EmptySun Oct 28, 2007 6:56 pm

Okay, well, let's try to set aside time to reply at least once a week? It doesn't take long to type up a reply and you'd have a week to think up of one if you need to.
Back to top Go down
mightymorphinpowahranger
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
mightymorphinpowahranger

Reply, peoples! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reply, peoples!   Reply, peoples! EmptySun Oct 28, 2007 7:43 pm

sounds like a good idear to me, iguana. Smile about the replying thing...((and ive already PMed you some ideas for the Little Doe + Snake Skin rp...most stereotypical xp))
Back to top Go down

Reply, peoples! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reply, peoples!   Reply, peoples! EmptySun Oct 28, 2007 8:23 pm

Replied to the pm ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reply, peoples! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reply, peoples!   Reply, peoples! Empty

Back to top Go down

Reply, peoples!
Page 1 of 1