The White Ridge Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Whopper Freakout: Why 60% of Adult are Overweight/Obese

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeroki
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
Zeroki

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2007-08-07

The Whopper Freakout: Why 60% of Adult are Overweight/Obese Empty
PostSubject: The Whopper Freakout: Why 60% of Adult are Overweight/Obese   The Whopper Freakout: Why 60% of Adult are Overweight/Obese EmptySun Dec 16, 2007 9:42 pm

As many of you know, I work at a Burger King Fast Food restaurant. Most of you (who watch TV) will have seen a commercial regarding "The Whopper Freakout", where a Burger King (not the one I work in) stopped selling the Whopper for a couple of days, and recorded their customer's reactions on hidden cameras.

And the reactions of these customer tell me one thing and have completely explained to me why the hell 60 some odd percent of the country is overweight/obese.

People have become lazy (obviously), Nobody knows how to cook (have heard it many times myself), and everybody seems afraid to learn HOW to cook.

Here are the reactions of the customers on the days of the Whopper Freakout.

Hope that was insightful.

EDIT: JUST IN CASE THE EMBED ISN'T PLAYING: HERE'S THE WEBSITE:

http://www.whopperfreakout.com/

-Zeroki
Back to top Go down
FaunaMyth
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
FaunaMyth

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: The Whopper Freakout: Why 60% of Adult are Overweight/Obese   The Whopper Freakout: Why 60% of Adult are Overweight/Obese EmptyMon Dec 17, 2007 6:40 pm

thats is insane. i personally don't like Burger King and very rarely go to any fast food restaurant. That people are THAT freaked out by the loss of a simple burger from a menu...*shakes head*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Whopper Freakout: Why 60% of Adult are Overweight/Obese   The Whopper Freakout: Why 60% of Adult are Overweight/Obese EmptyTue Dec 18, 2007 8:16 pm

"They might as well call it Burger Queen"

"....Yeah!"

Come on. If that didn't make you laugh, I'll jump off a bridge. The joke is that nobody expected it, not that they didn't know how to cook. Did they starve and die? No, they went home, or more likely to somewhere else. This is just for kicks and giggles. You could just as easily make FYE stop carrying CDs for a day and watch people freak out. Does this mean they can't make music? More likely, but not an assumption you can make because FYE doesn't carry any CDs. Same with Gamestop and games. Same with Office Depot and computers.

Practical. Joke. I don't see any grounds for taking it more than anything else than that.
Back to top Go down
mightymorphinpowahranger
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
mightymorphinpowahranger

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: The Whopper Freakout: Why 60% of Adult are Overweight/Obese   The Whopper Freakout: Why 60% of Adult are Overweight/Obese EmptyTue Dec 18, 2007 10:29 pm

seems to reek of an joke (like Dragonfly said) to me...but if it actually is authentic, with those who overreacted actually overreacted and not being paid to do so, then...well...that is sad. obviously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Whopper Freakout: Why 60% of Adult are Overweight/Obese   The Whopper Freakout: Why 60% of Adult are Overweight/Obese EmptyWed Dec 19, 2007 10:07 pm

i laughed at the "burger queen" part. xD

...and that's all i really got to say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Whopper Freakout: Why 60% of Adult are Overweight/Obese   The Whopper Freakout: Why 60% of Adult are Overweight/Obese Empty

Back to top Go down

The Whopper Freakout: Why 60% of Adult are Overweight/Obese
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The White Ridge Saga :: General Discussion :: Yips, Howls, Woofs, and Growls-
Jump to: