The White Ridge Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thyme's home dawg! XD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Thyme's home dawg! XD Empty
PostSubject: Thyme's home dawg! XD   Thyme's home dawg! XD EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 11:55 am

[EDIT]
CHARACTER NAME: Nera Cuore
CHARACTER SEX: Female
CHARACTER RANK: N/A
CHARACTER AGE: 3 [21]

PACK AFFILIATION: None

-DESCRIPTION-
PHYSICAL: Her markings are black over an all white fur coat. She has clear pools of ceurlean and has one black paw out of all four which is on her front left leg. One of the other unusual markings on her not only the warding arrows on her back [explained in history section] is also the three black stripes along her tail and the feather attached to her right ear...that happens to be it though...

PERSONALITY: She's a bit on the timid side since she was currently "released" into the actual wilderness. She tends to wander when distracted but when something has her attention she tends to be clingy about it. One of her odd habits happens to be waking up early just to run around in circles...along with tripping and somehow falling into a river or stream...She claims to say "she doesn't know how the heck they get to her, they just do..."

HISTORY: Not knowing much of her actual mother and father she has a distiguishing mark on her back. Unusual as it seems it happens to be a symbol that means to ward off evil spirits. She heard this before, when she was a pup, more so the younger pup, and seems to remember it well. The reason she was usually alone was because after turning one she accidently wandered too far from her original pack and they ended up migrating without her. She had difficulty finding their scent for a long time but then ended up giving up and was then accepted into another pack, one in which she remained quiet most of the time. They paid little attention to her exsitance which then resulted in the seperation from her second pack due to the fires...she now travels alone and whenever meeting up with another pack she generally tends to try and escape any chance of joining, but with her habit of clinging to others, such as friends, she tends to fail at really going off on her own...

One small note: Has an unusual knowlege of indian symbols/markings and what they stand for...

Picture of symbol on her back:
Thyme's home dawg! XD WardingArrowsWardingOffEvilSpirits

Last edited by on Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FaunaMyth
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
FaunaMyth

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Thyme's home dawg! XD   Thyme's home dawg! XD EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 7:06 pm

looks good except we have no humans or any of that stuff in the main RP. If she had that arrow marking, indian past/knowledge in a RP in the General section, it would be fine. But...for the main RP its a bit too er..human-ish. But check with FS, he's the..hm...i guess you could call him the 'top dog' around here Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thyme's home dawg! XD   Thyme's home dawg! XD EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 7:38 pm

yep she's still in progress XD so this isn't final
Back to top Go down
FaunaMyth
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
FaunaMyth

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Thyme's home dawg! XD   Thyme's home dawg! XD EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 10:07 pm

ok Smile
Back to top Go down
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
FireStormWarning

Number of posts : 930
Registration date : 2007-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Thyme's home dawg! XD   Thyme's home dawg! XD EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 11:15 pm

Hm... WITHELD while you work on it.

The markings would be okay, given that our wolves to tend to have their own religious beliefs, many of which (particularly among the Black Mountain Pack) are drawn from the Native Americans (Our main administrator, Iguana, would probably gnaw my leg off if I said "indians".). However, bear in mind that wolves to not have the appendages to create such detailed markings. Therefore, it would have to be done by some other creature, such as a bird (could use its beak) or some creature with opposable digits on its front paws.

Just some food for thought. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/the-black-mountain-saga/index.htm

PostSubject: Re: Thyme's home dawg! XD   Thyme's home dawg! XD EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 11:19 pm

Well I know that wolves cannot make the markings themselves thats just her birth mark and she only knows what they mean she can't make them herself obviously...
Back to top Go down
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
FireStormWarning

PostSubject: Re: Thyme's home dawg! XD   Thyme's home dawg! XD EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 11:20 pm

Hm... It does seem a little detailed, and I'm not sure Iguana would want to allow it, but it is conceivable, so I'll allow it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thyme's home dawg! XD   Thyme's home dawg! XD EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 11:26 pm

Well like I said, I'm still editing, is there anything in perticular you'd like to change? I'm willing to change her physical markings, I was planing on removing the feather on her ear anyway -.-;;
Back to top Go down
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
FireStormWarning

PostSubject: Re: Thyme's home dawg! XD   Thyme's home dawg! XD EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 11:30 pm

Hm... No... I think she's fine... The only thing I'd want to be sure of is that the black markings don't become like... dalmation spots. Heh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thyme's home dawg! XD   Thyme's home dawg! XD EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 11:33 pm

lol nah, its more like smooth lines actually, the only dot is the one in her mid back but thats it, the rest is more stripes if anything lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thyme's home dawg! XD   Thyme's home dawg! XD Empty

Back to top Go down

Thyme's home dawg! XD
Page 1 of 1