The White Ridge Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stellar's Gang

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Stellar's Gang Empty
PostSubject: Stellar's Gang   Stellar's Gang EmptyMon Aug 20, 2007 6:30 am

Ok, so i got majorly left behind, i am SO sorry. i lost the link to the other boards in my downed computer.

Heres mah gang! Very Happy

Name: Grey Ash
Position(?)Flier
Pack The Black Mountain
Brief History:

Grey Ash led a peacefull young life, until her pack fell apart, ravaged by war. She wandered on her own for a while, before crossing to TBMP, where she stayed, untill the flames came.

Brief Desc:

Grey Ash is a slim young wolf, lightly muscled, quick on her feet, though a sprain on her left forleg causes her to limp slightly after she runs for long periods of time. Her coat is a medium grey shade, with white underbelly and face, a large white mask edged in black covering all but the bridge of her nose. A thin line of very dark grey, though not black runs from the back of her head to cover her tail. Her supple paws are white to just above the ankle, and her toes black. She has a very friendly, almost hyper personality, though she can be as serious as a moss covered stone when needed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Gold Pine
Position(?) Pup-sitter
Pack: The Black Mountain
Brief History:

Born into the pack, all Gold Pine has ever dreampt of was taking care of the joyfull young pups.

Brief Desc:

Gold Pine has a deep, amber coloured coat, hence her name, with black tipped paws, tail, ears and eyes, save for her right hindpaw and tail tip, which are light cream. her eyes themselves are red as a swallow's chest. She is a shyer, softer wolfess then Stellar, but is brought out of her shell around pups.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name:Loki (to be changed)
Position(?) None
Pack: None
Brief History:

Loki was born to a beautiful white wolfess named Snowshoe for her large fluffy paws, and his father, Rock Tooth, a feirce fighter. They where their own, wandering pack, lone and capable. He left when his parents grew old, and soon lay beneath the soft blanket of winter's first snow. He wanderes towards unknown now.

Brief Desc:

As snow white as his mother and every bit as lean as his father, Loki is only marked with a black cross on his face and night dipped tail. His eyes are stark sky blue. He is a very quiet, thoughtfull wolf, nature befitting a lone soul.
Back to top Go down

Stellar's Gang
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The White Ridge Saga :: Roleplay Discussion :: Character Profiles (WOLVES) :: Old char sheets no longer active-
Jump to: