The White Ridge Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introducing Myself!

Go down 
+4
The Ru
KenseiKitsune
FireStormWarning
Andromeda13
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Andromeda13
New pack member
New pack member
Andromeda13

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Introducing Myself! Empty
PostSubject: Introducing Myself!   Introducing Myself! EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 1:31 am

Hello everyone! I just joined your forum a few days ago, at the behest of KenseiKitsune and JDRollins for one of the RPs in the general RP section. I've just started exploring the rest of the board, now that I feel that I have some grasp of what I'm doing messing around with this rp-ing stuff again!

Anyways, in my wanderings, I saw a request for new members to introduce themselves in this forum, so here I am!

My name is Betsy, and I'm a 22 year old grad student from Minnesota. I've done some RP-ing before, but it has been years now, as in around 5 years since the last time. Shocked I'm drastically intimidated by the fact that this is a forum based entirely around RP: with such a detailed and developed story I don't know how I will ever feel ready to join in the main RP! Eek!

Anyways, I just figured I'd give this a go again, as I used to really enjoy it. So hello, and thank you for hosting our new and exciting RP!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
FireStormWarning

Number of posts : 930
Registration date : 2007-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Myself!   Introducing Myself! EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 7:41 am

Hi there! Welcome! As the founder of the Black Mountain Saga, allow me personally to be the first to welcome you Andromeda!

Have a look around, talk with the others... And if you have any questions about the main RP, feel free to let me know. I'll do my best to help you out.

Hope you enjoy your stay with us!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/the-black-mountain-saga/index.htm
KenseiKitsune
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
KenseiKitsune

Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Myself!   Introducing Myself! EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 9:41 am

Ah, welcome to the forums, Betsy... again. :p

I hope you like it here. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://kenseikitsune.deviantart.com/
The Ru
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
The Ru

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Myself!   Introducing Myself! EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 11:11 am

Hey! Yeah!

Another friendly face and another roleplayer....

Yay You!!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

Starfleet Vice Admiral  \m/ Melodic Rocker  and ICTer
kotelinie

Number of posts : 807
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Myself!   Introducing Myself! EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 3:37 pm

Welcome Betsy, enjoy your stay here.

I am Kotie, nice to meet you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Avadedra Hetarra
A Simple Twist of Fate
Avadedra Hetarra

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Myself!   Introducing Myself! EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 1:42 am

Hi there! I'm the headless chicken trying to spiffy-fy this board... I mean, I'm Avadedra! Pleasure to meet you! XD

Pardon my feathers. :p

Welcome to the forum. Smile And don't worry, you're not the only one intimidated by the main RP. *tucks tail and runs* Have fun, otherwise! It's nice to have new and exciting RPers come along.

~AVA~
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/avasaddiction
FaunaMyth
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
FaunaMyth

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Myself!   Introducing Myself! EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 10:19 am

bit late, but Welcome! I've been here a while, but don't be afraid to jump into the story. If you have any questions i, like firestorm over there *points*, am always willing to help Smile
Back to top Go down
Gildarius
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Myself!   Introducing Myself! EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 12:28 pm

Yar. Hello and welcome.

I need coffee..... XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Myself!   Introducing Myself! Empty

Back to top Go down

Introducing Myself!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The White Ridge Saga :: General Discussion :: Yips, Howls, Woofs, and Growls-
Jump to: