The White Ridge Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Red Falcon's Story

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FaunaMyth
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
FaunaMyth

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2007-07-24

Red Falcon's Story Empty
PostSubject: Red Falcon's Story   Red Falcon's Story EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 6:55 pm

I am trying to write Red Falcon's story, as a story. Would anyone be interested in drawing scenes or more realistic character pictures? Maybe the territory layout? I'd also like help editing (as i have no clue how to write a story). If i like how it turns out, i may want to try doing the same for TBMS. We've discussed a comic, story, something. I would like to see it done, personally, and it seems most people don't have much time. Neither do i, but i think i find more time than others, and if not writing the story myself i would like to help. I realize alot of you may not have time to do any of this, and none of it is necessary. However, we used to have alot of pictures of TBMP. I would love to see scenes done as you guys picture it if you want to/have time Smile If you are interested in doing any of this or just reading it, i'll post the story either on deviantart or something so you can read it. =D

EDIT: ANYONE WHO READS THIS: I want to state the obvious here, Red Falcon's Story involves this pack and its characters. To save time of asking EVERYONE if they mind their characters being used, TELL ME IF YOU DO!

(this may continue to be updated)

Last edited by FaunaMyth on Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Orca Owl
New pack member
New pack member
Orca Owl

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Red Falcon's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Falcon's Story   Red Falcon's Story EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 12:13 pm

I will read it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://fanart.lionking.org/Artists/Orca_Owl/
NocturneIAm
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
NocturneIAm

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2007-08-08

Red Falcon's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Falcon's Story   Red Falcon's Story EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 6:34 pm

I would love to read it too, Fauna Smile
And may be able to help with the drawings...
Back to top Go down
FaunaMyth
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
FaunaMyth

Red Falcon's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Falcon's Story   Red Falcon's Story EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 11:00 pm

Thanks alot, both of you Smile
Back to top Go down
mercury
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
mercury

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2007-08-08

Red Falcon's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Falcon's Story   Red Falcon's Story EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 4:49 pm

I'd most certainly be interested in reading/drawing :3.
Back to top Go down
FaunaMyth
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
FaunaMyth

Red Falcon's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Falcon's Story   Red Falcon's Story EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 10:14 am

Thanks to you too Merc! Very Happy

I would have at least some of it up by now, but i'm still on the road with only a tiny bit on computer access. I haven't gotten to work on it, or update it. >_> ah well. It'll be up soon enough, i should have more computer access soon. =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Red Falcon's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Falcon's Story   Red Falcon's Story Empty

Back to top Go down

Red Falcon's Story
Page 1 of 1