The White Ridge Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Role call for my book

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady Taalysin
Canis Familiaris
Canis Familiaris
Lady Taalysin

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-07-05

Role call for my book Empty
PostSubject: Role call for my book   Role call for my book EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 12:08 am

ok, so while Firestorm is aprove or disproving my book for the rp, i thought I'd go ahead and post up the current characters to give ya'll an idea. If he disproves, I will edit it over and over until he does! sunny
So anyways, here are the current characters, let me know if you want one! (or if you'd like to make your own.
Back to top Go down
http://tailsandlore.fantasyboard.net
Lady Taalysin
Canis Familiaris
Canis Familiaris
Lady Taalysin

PostSubject: Re: Role call for my book   Role call for my book EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 12:55 am

Gravius is claimed

Last edited by Lady Taalysin on Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lady Taalysin
Canis Familiaris
Canis Familiaris
Lady Taalysin

PostSubject: Re: Role call for my book   Role call for my book EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 4:30 pm

Name: Jakae
Race: Human

Profession: Bartender/bar owner/ barabrian
Allegience: Herself and her friends like Gravius.

Abilities: rage, bloodlust
Skills: , cleave, axes of all kinds, clubs, maces, unarmed fighting, being very much a barbarian, she loves fighting, drinking and her tavern.

Equipment/Gear: Enchanted oversized battle axe (frost, lightning, keen dge), pack, bedroll, misc. chain mail and leather armour, flask of ale, ( fill in the rest)

Personality: friendly, kind hearted, loud, not always the brightest but not dump persay. The nicest girl ever to have as a friends, but the worst to have as your enemy
Appearence: thick and muscular but very much a very beautiful barbarian woman
History: The blacksmiths daughter she grew up a bit of a tomboy, lived in a small village called Kiweck in the western plains. After years of adveturing with people like Gravius she got herself enough money to open her own tavern in Ispep.

Notes:

*Quick Reference Character Notes*
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 190 all muscle
Eyes: blue-green
Skin: light tan
Hair: blonde long

Home City: Kiweck
Home Nation: Imerac
Current Residence: Ispep
Goals:

Dislikes: a lot of little things
Back to top Go down
The Ru
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
The Ru

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Role call for my book   Role call for my book EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 7:25 pm

What's the story background? I mean like the land, the timeline, is there magic, can there be like werewolves or snake people?

I ask all this on the basis that I was thinking of offering one of my Charries that I made. His name and the base of his charrie is used here, but I wanted to use Steven as he really was- and maybe Rikki Paske, another one of my charries.

I'll post a small sample bio for Rikki and Steven

Rikki
~~~~~~~
Name: Rikki Paske
Race: ?

Personality: friendly, kind hearted, not very bright, but very brave. He's a fun guy and loves to show off.

Appearence: He stands at 5'1 and has yellowed, medium length feathered-like hair. He has green eyes and is always seen wearing a yellow feather in his hair.

Notes:

Height: 5'1
Weight: 89 pounds
Eyes: emerald green
Hair: feathered yellow

Steven
~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Steven Yancey
Race: ?

Personality: friendly, yet serious when needed.

Appearence: He stands at 5'6 and has long reddish hair. He has green eyes and is always carrying a large scythe, that has electric magic in it.

Notes:

Height: 5'6
Weight: 126 pounds
Eyes: emerald green
Hair: long bright red hair
Back to top Go down
Lady Taalysin
Canis Familiaris
Canis Familiaris
Lady Taalysin

PostSubject: Re: Role call for my book   Role call for my book EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 10:18 pm

very magical setting, many races. Just to give a vague diea, Taalysin is a cat-slave. She's half demon. I know I've only posted hunams so far hammer but there are MANY races. Sanke people would be yan-ti. A character that will be later intruduced is actually a werewolf. I like to keep the races pretty different so I'd like to keep Gravius and Jakae as the only humans. There is even a goblin that I have yet to post up as a charcter, mostly because i know Lothar will want to play him, will probably even beat me up if I let anyone else do it!

So fill in your races and more info on you toons and I'll let you know if I like one, well for the story that is.

Thanks for the input.

Oh and as for your other questions,
well ya know my rp about the awakening? Well this is the same thing in a sense. but its 2410 years after the Awakening. The ancient world (earth) Is more or less forgotten completely. About 1000 years after the awakening there was this huge earth quake, a world wide cataclysmic event. So contanents have shifted and fallen apart. Technology is gone, the ruins are little more then rumble at this point, and the grand human Kingdom of Norte is built to the north (canada once) around a big stone ruin that reads "Neither rain nor snow, nor sleet nor dark of night shall stay thee" there is where a piece is missing, little to the knowledge of the founders of the kingdom. The postmans creed has become the humans creed, hehe. Most island have sank off, like hawaii and japan and england... larger ones are now small ones, like iceland and green land... California, alaska and china broke off to become islands. China is now the Fairy mists, the most dangerous and magical of all lands. california is now the island where most water type creatures claim, sea elves and other such creatures. Alaska moved northish and is a mostly frozen island. Home to Frost elves and sea elves a like. The city of Ispep (main trade city and adventures center) is around where Kansas once was. I'll post up a map once I finish editting it.
Back to top Go down
Sir Gravius
New Scent
New Scent

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Role call for my book   Role call for my book EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 10:12 pm

I call Gravius for I AM Gravius.
Back to top Go down
Lady Taalysin
Canis Familiaris
Canis Familiaris
Lady Taalysin

PostSubject: Re: Role call for my book   Role call for my book EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 10:28 pm

yay! he joined! Took you long enough! Years ago my brothers and I started this D&D based rpg, this is where Sir Gravius Originated! So i will be taking down Gravius and letting... Gravius... edit him to his liking. Just stay with the book bro! Gald to have you here, now go introduce yourself in the proper forum!

btw, heres the rough draft of the map, I'll add more details later!

Role call for my book 3-623-33113-9SimpleWorld
Back to top Go down
Lothar Strongfist
New pack member
New pack member

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Role call for my book   Role call for my book EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 1:59 am

Name: Snivtibbly AKA The Runner with the Wolves AKA Runner
Race: Goblin

Profession: Gravius Buttsaver in training
Allegience: Gravius

Abilities: Immortality (Will explain further on), immunity to poison mind and altering magick, Lupine speech (Talk to caninas), fatigueless
Skills: 780 years experiance combat. A pain threshold beyong human comprehension. Tracking.

Equipment/Gear: Two cutlasses, red bandana, leather armor, boots of iron heel (can fall from any height, just gotta land on feet), elemental bow (gives random elemental enhancements to arrows)

Personality: Cocky beyond all reason. Couldn't care less what others think (you try being a goblin for several hundred years), except for Gravius, who's the first person he's met that didn't seem to notice he's a goblin.
Appearence: Short, green, hairless, ugly.
History: Once just an everyday goblin, caught in the middle of a magical duel where magic gets mixed and misfired and he's blown to little peices. He awakens months later in perfect condition, unsure of what happened. After enough times dying and growing back, he learns beyyond what any goblin had before him. Comprehension of complex ideas, strategy, politics, and actual combat skills being among the things he eventually learns.

Notes: He never runs out of blood, but magical healing effects, as well as healing potions, have no effect on him.

Age: 780 (or so, hard to tell when your dead for a good chunk)
Height: 4'7''
Weight: 82
Eyes: black
Skin: green
Hair: bald

Home City: None
Home Nation: None
Current Residence: Wherever his butt lands
Goals: To kill the mightiest monsters, and become the great goblin hero that is remembered by more then just goblins

Dislikes: Most things
Back to top Go down
Lady Taalysin
Canis Familiaris
Canis Familiaris
Lady Taalysin

PostSubject: Re: Role call for my book   Role call for my book EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 3:48 pm

This character has not yet been introduced in the story, but will be.

Name: Toot
Race: fairy

Profession: Snivtibbly's Companion and Master of the fairy dust
Allegience: Snivtibbly

Abilities: endless supply of 4 types of glitter, it seems as if the ability comes from her dress pockets, but it doesn't. She is one with the dust. Flight, glows brighter and brighter the darker her suroundings get.
Skills: Hiding, annoying Snivtibbly, talking, sword fighting

Equipment/Gear: pink and purle dress, ballerina slippers (pink), silver toothpick (used as sword),
Glitter types and ablilities: Purple glitter=allows her to levitae the object she put glitter on and move it. Pink Glitter = Causes a strong glow. Gold Glitter = Alllows whoever she spinkles it on to fly with happy thoughts. Unhappy thoughts counter flying ability.(Tinkerbell like) Rainbow glitter=Makes who/whatever wears it uncontrolablly happy. Wanting to dance and sing and be merry.

Personality: Toot is a 4 year old fairy. She's scared of the dark and hates icky monsters. Is very attached to her goblin friend, Snivtibbly. Although she's only 4, thats in fairy years, wich is close to a century in human years. So she's rather smart compared to a human 4 yyear old. But still has the sweet little girl with too many questions type persona.
Appearence: a little chubby, mostly just baby fat though.
History: Orphaned at birth the other fairies always picked on her, so she left her home in the fairy mists when by chance a Goblin stubbled upon her. She took a likeing to Snivtibbly, no matter how much he teased her. Thinking he was cute and big and strong, she dedicated her life to adventuring with him.

Notes: Her wings are pink, purple, and teal

Height: 3"
Weight: unnoticeable
Eyes: blue
Skin: fair
Hair: light brown, in big puffy pig tails

Home City: The fairy Mists
Home Nation: THe Fairy Mists
Current Residence: Snivtibblys side
Goals: none at this time

Dislikes: the dark and "icky gross stuffs"
Back to top Go down
Sir Gravius
New Scent
New Scent

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Role call for my book   Role call for my book EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 3:51 pm

Name: Sir Gravius Higarius
Race: Human

Profession: Lord and Knight of Norte
Allegience: Norte, his home and kingdom

Abilities: strong willed, intelligent, leadership
Skills: Very well trained in the knightly ways of honor, chilvary, swordsmanship, defense, mount riding, crossbows, lances, unarmed battle, disarming, finding armor weaknesses, speeches, bartering,

Equipment/Gear: claymore, long dagger, full red plate mail, red bandana, shurikens (4), pack, bedroll, (fill in the rest for yourself.)

Personality: proud to the point of bordering on arrogant, though he is a prince he has always done his best to seem like a 'normal' knight. quick tempered but tries his best to control it. Charming and loving to mess around constantly, but always ready and willing to do his duty. Flirtacious and cunning, wuick on his feet and in his mind. Always has a come back, always says the right thing at the right time... well, usually.
Appearence: handsome, lean but muscular. Broad shoulders.
History: Born and raised as a lord of Norte. His father is the King Willus Higarius who is nearing the end of his many winters. His mother, Queen Marianna Higarius is a cleric and constantly fussing over him, even when not needed. He is an only child but loves company. A great judge of character he has never been one to make bad friends. Now it has come time for him to go on his life journey, as all lord of Norte must do, in order to earn his Crown and the wisdom he needs to wear it. Has adventured many times before, making himself a bit of a name among the younger would be adventurers.

Notes: His father hops that on this life journey he will find himself a suitable queen, as this is how he found his own.

Height: 6'
Weight: 175
Eyes: brown
Skin: tan
Hair: black, long pulled back into a pony tail

Home City: Norte
Home Nation: Imerac
Current Residence: wanders
Goals: to earn his crown

Dislikes: women and children being mistreated