The White Ridge Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi Willow Its Me, Youre Saber Leopardess! I'm New Here!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Hi Willow Its Me, Youre Saber Leopardess! I'm New Here! Empty
PostSubject: Hi Willow Its Me, Youre Saber Leopardess! I'm New Here!   Hi Willow Its Me, Youre Saber Leopardess! I'm New Here! EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 3:49 pm

Hi Everyone, I'm New Here! Hi Willow, Yes I Am Alive, I Just Had To Go Into Low Cover For A While. **HUGGLE SNUGGLES YOU**
I Missed You Willow So Much! I'm Back Now As I'll Try To Be Here!

I Like Youre Place, Its Pretty And Neat Too!
**Sitts Waiting**
Back to top Go down
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
FireStormWarning

Number of posts : 930
Registration date : 2007-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Hi Willow Its Me, Youre Saber Leopardess! I'm New Here!   Hi Willow Its Me, Youre Saber Leopardess! I'm New Here! EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 4:20 pm

Party animal Saber!!! Glad you could make it! Seeing as how I'm the owner of the forum, let me be the first to Welcome! you! Party animal

I do hope you'll stick around and help us bring this place back to life. If you know some people at FA who happen to like wolves, invite them to join and help liven our little forum up!

Enjoy! Do enjoy! If you have any questions you know how to get a hold of me, and of course there are plenty of others who would be happy to answer your questions.

If wolf RP isn't your thing, have a look around in the general RP area, or at the After the Fall RP area run by Kensei Kitsune, one of our fine administrators.

Oh, and DO be sure to show off your great work in our Legends' Den area too! Smile We could use some brilliant arteests to liven it up.

I think that's about all... Huh?

Yep. Pretty sure. If there's anything else I'll make a note of it. See you soon!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/the-black-mountain-saga/index.htm
FaunaMyth
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
FaunaMyth

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Hi Willow Its Me, Youre Saber Leopardess! I'm New Here!   Hi Willow Its Me, Youre Saber Leopardess! I'm New Here! EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 5:23 pm

Welcome to the Black Mountain Saga! Smile
Back to top Go down
Avadedra Hetarra
A Simple Twist of Fate
Avadedra Hetarra

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Hi Willow Its Me, Youre Saber Leopardess! I'm New Here!   Hi Willow Its Me, Youre Saber Leopardess! I'm New Here! EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 6:08 pm

Saber? Saber! GAH! *hugglesqueezelove* Oh my God, I've MISSED YOU!

*squeals and turns speechless* I can't begin to tell you! You vanished and I worried... we all worried... and then I was told... and now you're back! Oh, please say you'll stay a while! *cling*

(forgive me...)
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/avasaddiction
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

Starfleet Vice Admiral  \m/ Melodic Rocker  and ICTer
kotelinie

Number of posts : 807
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Hi Willow Its Me, Youre Saber Leopardess! I'm New Here!   Hi Willow Its Me, Youre Saber Leopardess! I'm New Here! EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 4:17 am

Hey Saber, welcome to The Black Mountain Saga.

Enjoy your stay here.

Kotie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi Willow Its Me, Youre Saber Leopardess! I'm New Here!   Hi Willow Its Me, Youre Saber Leopardess! I'm New Here! EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 5:08 pm

Avadedra Hetarra wrote:
Saber? Saber! GAH! *hugglesqueezelove* Oh my God, I've MISSED YOU!

*squeals and turns speechless* I can't begin to tell you! You vanished and I worried... we all worried... and then I was told... and now you're back! Oh, please say you'll stay a while! *cling*

(forgive me...)

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee OMG OMG OMG SquishHuggleSnugglesw You**

I'm So Happy To See You Too! Ish Held Lovingly**
**Holds My Willow Panther Firmly**
Yes I'll Stay And Paw Around! Meric I'll Add My Photo's Of Me Like At FA, But Be Sure To Explain It To Willow, You Know About What I Am?! So No Ones Confused! I Believe Willow Believes Me.
Willow Its So Good To Be Here With You! I Love You And I Love All Here!
**Snuggles/Cuddles My Willow Panther**

Hi Kotelini, I Remember You A TFF, We Used To Talk Often!
**Snuggles You Lotts Too!
Good To be welcomed By Everyone
**Snuggles Everyone**
I Love You Guys!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi Willow Its Me, Youre Saber Leopardess! I'm New Here!   Hi Willow Its Me, Youre Saber Leopardess! I'm New Here! EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 5:44 pm

Ok Guys I've Loaded Two Photographs Of Me On That Thread In The Legends Den! So Go Ahead And Check Them Out!
^_~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi Willow Its Me, Youre Saber Leopardess! I'm New Here!   Hi Willow Its Me, Youre Saber Leopardess! I'm New Here! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi Willow Its Me, Youre Saber Leopardess! I'm New Here!
Page 1 of 1