The White Ridge Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zeroki - Character Profiles -The Black Mountain Saga Reborn-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeroki
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
Zeroki

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2007-08-07

Zeroki - Character Profiles -The Black Mountain Saga Reborn- Empty
PostSubject: Zeroki - Character Profiles -The Black Mountain Saga Reborn-   Zeroki - Character Profiles -The Black Mountain Saga Reborn- EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 4:08 am

In this topic, each wolf will have their own post and I will kick things off with Corvus. This is long, beware and sit tight for a long reading.

This one will read something like a really really long roleplay post. I kinda started to ramble on, I think. Sorry guys. So far, I only have from his puphood until he came to th Black Mountain Pack.

The second half of his history I need to either play out or confirm between a few other people.

Name: Corvus
Sex: Male
Species: Wolf
Height: 36 Inches (3 Feet)
Weight: 95 pounds
Description or picture: http://zerokiwolf.deviantart.com/#/d3e0rtj
Personality: Corvus is a overall decent wolf, rather gentle in nature and not usually looking to pick a fight. He tends to treat others with the same respect that he is granted (or lack thereof if the case may be…) Very rarely does he lose his temper, his patience seems to be of an endless depth. He is a warm and welcoming wolf, always with a good listening ear and an honest opinion should he be asked for it.
History:

[Arrival to The Black Mountain Pack]
Truth be told, Corvus cannot remember much of his life before he came to The Black Mountain Pack.
He tries his best to remember, but the only image he can really conjure up from his foggy existing memories is a beautiful female with bright, burning orange eyes smiling down at him.

(No other memories seem to come to mind because as a young pup, Corvus was thrown against a tree during an exploration mission with himself and one other pup who happened to run into an irate stag during mating season.)

He remembers waking up, and stumbling away from where he was. Corvus wasn’t sure how he had gotten there, only that he hurt! He was in horrible pain and he didn’t understand why; he couldn’t remember. The pup moved slowly away, something seeming to tug him, to cause him to venture to some land that he was quite sure he had never seen before but seemed beyond extremely familiar.

The small black and white pup stopped every night, hiding somewhere to sleep. Corvus had no clue as to where he was going, or what was guiding him there. He felt some horrible dread as he walked through a wasteland that had apparently been burned and another area that was littered with bones. Many, many bones. Life had begun to grow where the burn was, but sadness, anger, and the thought of death surrounded this area so heavily that Corvus was driven by his madly beating and terrified heart to simply run as fast as he could, away.

He continued for one cycle of the moon until he reached an area and for some reason, felt great sadness. The pup did not understand why he felt so sad as he sat in the center of a large patch of the brightest orange flowers he had ever seen in his short life; and cried. His tears were confusing, this whole thing was confusing. He knew his name, but where had he come from? Did he have no family? Did they not care for him? And where in Black Wolf’s name was he going?! He didn’t understand this pull, what felt like this strange force leading him through lands that had obviously seen some sort of carnage nearly a generation before.

The pup looked upward and was genuinely confused. He didn’t understand why he was here but something settled over him, and he felt tired. He air around him seemed to waver, but he couldn’t be sure. Corvus felt sleepy and safe. He curled up into the patch of orange flowers; and inhaling their fragrant scent, felt asleep.

Anyone who would have approached the pup’s area would have been chased off by a faintly glowing spirit. A wolf that stood tall and proud; who had died for his pack. His black and white fur shone in health as it had in life but it was his eyes that would chase away the young cougar who tried to approach. A burning orange that glowed faintly in the night was a fierce warning of protection and promise of the young cougar not by leaving the area alive unless they did so now. The cougar stared for a moment, before slinking away to find a better source of food that the guarded pup.
The long dead Night Owl took a moment to look at his young re-incarnation. Ironic that Black Wolf would mark his re-incarnated body with markings that bore a very similar appearance to birds, ravens even. Okay, they weren’t just markings, they seemed drawn that way on purpose, Night Owl mused.
So it was true, Black Wolf did have a sense of humor.

The spirit of Night Owl smiled upon the small form curled in on itself, feeling a sense of pride in guiding and protecting him to where The Black Mountain Pack now resided. He knew the wolves there, best of all; he knew Storm Raven. And Night Owl wasn’t sure about much, but one thing he was sure of was that Black Wolf was going to make amends because Storm Raven had been correct in the beginning; Night Owl had been taken too young an age but it was his will and Night Owl did not question it even in the final moments of his death. But the hurt that it had caused Storm Raven, Night Owl seemed to be able to pick up on it from across the boundaries of the nether. He had pleaded in the beginning to let him go back somehow and comfort Storm Raven as a spirit in her dreams or something of a similar nature and the great wolf god had refused the idea.

However, in the following months, it seemed that Black Wolf had observed the pain that Night Owl’s death had wrought on the huntress and had changed his mind. He called Night Owl forth and told him that he would re-incarnate him. His soul would be wiped clean as well as his memories and he would be sent down in a new body. It was unknown at the time what kind of effects the young pup being thrown into the tree would have, but his loss of memories seemed to have triggered Night Owl to come forth as something of a spirit, yet tethered to his new body. Corvus did not know he was there, he couldn’t see him or physically sense him. However, his Corvus seemed to be able to current pick up his emotions which explained the sadness Corvus felt when approaching where Night Owl had died, and the patch of beautiful orange flowers that had grown in his wake.

He watched through the night, until the pup awoke. Still, Corvus was in no way aware of Night Owl’s presence, the pup was simply relieved to be leaving this place. The last bit of Corvus’ journey continued without much more struggle, and he arrived sometime in the night. Most wolves had gone to sleep with the sun, but a few stayed awake usually because they could not sleep.

Storm Raven was one of these wolves. She had just gotten her three pups to finally go to sleep next to their father, Cold Mountain and was now outside for a brief moment, to both simply be outside and to grab something to eat quickly. She stopped outside her den a brief moment, looking in the opposite direction that any prey would be, sniffing the air quietly. Her eyes were curious, intent in finding out what would be approaching the borders this late at night.

Of course, Storm Raven wasn’t going to wake Cold Mountain right now. The pups were sleeping, and needed to be kept warm. She wasn’t entirely sure if Cold Mountain was sleeping as well, but knowing her mate, he wasn’t. At least, not quite yet.

Moving quietly, she began a quick lope to stretch herself out since she had been chasing after puppies for the past couple days and her legs had cramped up. She slowed to a trot however and stopped, when she thought she saw something small and orange near the borders. Taking a second glance, she realized nothing was there, except what seemed to be two downed white birds. Perhaps the faint glow of orange had been a bug or something.

Moving closer, Storm Raven immediately noticed two things. One, the absence of the smell of blood. And two, the fact that the two birds were not bird at all. They were markings on a small pup. Storm Raven was intrigued, she had not ever seen a wolf with what seemed to be birds on his body. She also noted that one of his ears was white, the other black, and his paws had some white on them.
A small, scrawny thing he was; she noted quietly. He had to have been at about 2 months younger than her own 3, who had just reached 5 months. Looking around briefly, the blue eyed huntress noted as well, that there was nobody else there, no other wolves, no one to protect him. How had he gotten here? She wondered silently.

Her calm blue eyes looked back down to the sleeping pup before she leaned down and gently inhaled his scent. The slight pack scent he still held was unfamiliar to her, nothing that she had smelled before. However, the scents that dominated over that faint pack scent were far more familiar. She identified the scent of burned trees and a faint smell of blood from his paws, although he was not injured in the slightest. There had been no fires in the recent months, the only one that stuck to her mind was the burning of their old home. If this pup had indeed wandered the former Black Mountain Packlands himself and basically gone the journey on his own, whereas reasonably healthy adults at the time had difficulty; then he was either very strong willed, or very, very lucky. The blood was faint on him, long rained through and long diluted but still present. He must have walked through the bones and corpses of the wolves that had died there.

A small sign escaped her maw as the little bird marked pup stretched in his sleep, but did not wake; curling around her left front paw. She smiled adoringly, her eyes shining brightly. Something about him... simply called to her. Some deeper part of her seemed to welcome him with open arms and heart; but she couldn’t be sure why. The huntress gawked at what happened next.

The pup squirmed a bit in his sleep, muttering to himself. “Storm Raven, please don’t cry.”

She stared, open-mouthed, like a dead fish. The pup wasn’t awake, had no introductions, and had said her name! ‘Wait...’ she thought. ‘Perhaps he knew another wolf named Storm Raven.’ It was a perfectly plausible explanation, after all. Other wolf packs of course existed, and names could possibly be duplicated among the different traditions and by different spirits.

Storm Raven stared a bit longer, before slowly leaning downward and ever-so-gently, so as not to wake him, took his scruff in her mouth in the wolf’s mode of puppy transportation. He did not wake, didn’t squirm and didn’t start screaming at the teeth on his skin.

She was unnerved but she could not leave him there! The motherly half of her gawked simply at the very idea of it.

Making a slow pace back to the den, so as not to jostle the pup and wake him (though she doubted he would wake to begin with) she noted with some worry, how light he was. He himself was small, but he obviously hadn’t eaten in awhile. Longer than a pup should have to go without at least. Although looking at the ribs that had begun to protrude from his skin, she noted in her head, a visit to Stone Fur would be in order, with a visit to the alphas, Ebon Star and Aspen either before or after. Most likely after, she wanted to see if this pup was healthy to begin with.

Quietly approaching the den with the scrawny pup in her mouth, she entered; silent as she could. She however, knew that Cold Mountain would likely wake to her return with the fourth pup.

Explanations however, would wait until tomorrow; when the sun had risen again and everyone would be awake once more. The pups needed to sleep because both Storm Raven and Cold Mountain needed to as well. And tomorrow would be a busy day for her, at least if not for them both. Perhaps she would leave the children with their father for tomorrow, while she investigated what to do with this new interesting pup. Unless Cold Mountain wanted to come with her, then she would leave the children with a pupsitter or another mother.

Storm Raven settled behind her mate, curling her body into his and placing the scrawny little pup between her paws and settling her head near his while the pup between her paws curled closer to her chest, doing as any pups does and seeking out comfort and warmth.

Pack: The Black Mountain Pack
Back to top Go down
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
FireStormWarning

Number of posts : 930
Registration date : 2007-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Zeroki - Character Profiles -The Black Mountain Saga Reborn-   Zeroki - Character Profiles -The Black Mountain Saga Reborn- EmptyTue May 17, 2011 12:40 pm

Wow. You've put a lot of thought into this, Zeroki!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/the-black-mountain-saga/index.htm
Zeroki
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
Zeroki

PostSubject: Re: Zeroki - Character Profiles -The Black Mountain Saga Reborn-   Zeroki - Character Profiles -The Black Mountain Saga Reborn- EmptyTue May 17, 2011 2:45 pm

Why thank you Firestorm!

Alot of thought, but also alot of rambling. It's so long because I wanted to establish how Corvus got to TBMP to begin with and his connection to NightOwl before I really started playing him.

And I needed to flesh out the reincarnated-spirit thing so I know what I am doing with this and don't overstep any bounds or make it completely unbelievable to read. I don't think that it's that far but I am having some fun with this.
Back to top Go down
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
FireStormWarning

PostSubject: Re: Zeroki - Character Profiles -The Black Mountain Saga Reborn-   Zeroki - Character Profiles -The Black Mountain Saga Reborn- EmptyTue May 17, 2011 3:53 pm

Is Corvus essentially going to be two characters then?
Back to top Go down
Zeroki
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
Zeroki

PostSubject: Re: Zeroki - Character Profiles -The Black Mountain Saga Reborn-   Zeroki - Character Profiles -The Black Mountain Saga Reborn- EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:12 pm

No, he is not going to be two characters, Night Owl's spirit guided Corvus to TBMP but Corvus is his own character but he has little knowledge from Night Owl (names, predominantly) and a few memories from Night Owl as flashbacks or dreams but Corvus himself doesn't understand what he sees.

Think of it like some of Night Owl's memories and whatnot leaked into Corvus when he lost his memories when the stag kicked him into the tree as a pup.
Back to top Go down
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
FireStormWarning

PostSubject: Re: Zeroki - Character Profiles -The Black Mountain Saga Reborn-   Zeroki - Character Profiles -The Black Mountain Saga Reborn- EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:54 pm

So Night Owl is less a reincarnation, and more a guardian angel/spirit? Smile
Back to top Go down
Zeroki
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
Zeroki

PostSubject: Re: Zeroki - Character Profiles -The Black Mountain Saga Reborn-   Zeroki - Character Profiles -The Black Mountain Saga Reborn- EmptyWed May 18, 2011 12:57 am

Firestorm, are you trying to confuse me or something?

Ahhhhh, you're making me think!

I had figured on Corvus being Night Owl's reincarnation but I needed to figure out a way to get him to Black Mountain, and that seemed as close to somewhat plausible that I could pull off. Corvus isn't aware of Night Owl, so in some sense, you could call him a guardian angel but I figured that once he had guided Corvus to Black Mountain, he would retire himself and no longer interfere and let Corvus build his life anew there.

However, with the being kicked into the tree as a puppy, Corvus has lost his memories of his birth pack and was basically left a blank slate to begin with anyways. And through guiding Corvus to Black Mountain, Night Owl will have unknowingly "leaked" some of his own memories into Corvus' subconscious (names, places, some events, etc.)

This explains why Corvus seems to associate names to faces in Black Mountain that he has never seen before or would have nightmares about the battle between TBMP and TSRC.

I hope that makes sense? If not, I'll rewrite it to be more plausible, somehow....
Back to top Go down
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
FireStormWarning

PostSubject: Re: Zeroki - Character Profiles -The Black Mountain Saga Reborn-   Zeroki - Character Profiles -The Black Mountain Saga Reborn- EmptyWed May 18, 2011 2:01 am

It makes sense, yes. Smile My primary concern, obviously, would be letting Corvus be his own character. Smile But you seem to have that all figured out.
Back to top Go down
Zeroki
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
Zeroki

PostSubject: Re: Zeroki - Character Profiles -The Black Mountain Saga Reborn-   Zeroki - Character Profiles -The Black Mountain Saga Reborn- EmptyWed May 18, 2011 2:14 am

Okay. I wasn't sure if it seemed plausible or even allowable, I just really liked the idea. Corvus is indeed Night Owl's reincarnation, and the intent is to have Corvus be his own wolf, with his own personality, instead of a continuation of Night Owl himself. He has some 'leaked' info from Night Owl, but not enough to influence his personality. If anything, it makes it harder for Corvus because he doesn't understand why he is seeing something he hadn't before and the younger faces of the wolves he has come to live with. But he will recognize the faces and names of wolves that Night Owl had spent time with. This would mainly include Storm Raven, Cold Mountain, and Stone Fur/Great Rock.

But I am glad that you like him, I worked hard on him.
Back to top Go down
Zeroki
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
Zeroki

PostSubject: Re: Zeroki - Character Profiles -The Black Mountain Saga Reborn-   Zeroki - Character Profiles -The Black Mountain Saga Reborn- EmptyThu May 19, 2011 2:09 am

Name: Senka

Species: Canis Lupus

Height: 42 Inches (3.5 feet @ the shoulder)

Weight: 125

Description or picture: http://zerokiwolf.deviantart.com/#/d3gu0l5

Pack: The Swift River Clan

Personality:
Senka is a rather quiet wolf, very level headed in his daily life. He is considered a dutiful wolf by nature, but will gladly set some time aside if it can be so (which is most of the time) to bring a smile to another’s face or tell a joke to make them laugh if they seem to need it. Often times, Senka has given away his own comforts and leisure to help the others of his birth pack. Though many tried to take advantage of such kindness, they found their ill will returned in kind when Senka brought down his wrath on them at their attempts. As such, those of his birth pack very quickly learned not to cross Senka for the wrong reason, given that while he was patient and kind in himself; his wrath is something difficult to compete against.

History:
Senka was born into a pack near the ocean, in an area that would today be the upper part of California, near Washington. The storms there could be fierce, and Senka grew up living in the forests and getting into trouble as a pup playing in the tides of the oceans. Given where he grew up, Senka is an excellent swimmer and his swimming in the strong tides has granted him strength to be a very formidable wolf and not one to cross. His father had been a warrior and his mother had been the sister of the alpha male of their pack. The alpha bore Senka no ill will, and in fact, instilled in him seeds of wisdom that would make themselves known as the wolf aged.

While Senka loved his home and pack dearly, he felt he wanted to do something different. Very few wolf packs lived in the same area, and they were all pretty friendly towards each other aside from the occasional disagreement and resulting quick skirmish between two wolves to solve the problem.

With the blessings of his family and alphas, Senka left on his own at the age of about 2 years. They had judged his strength and found him to be strong enough to survive on his own, even for his young age.

Senka had then headed to the west, towards the mountains that he had gazed at during his puppyhood and wondered what was beyond them. His journey had not been easy, having to survive the harsh winters that came with traveling in the mountains during the winter. And aside from a good bout of a chest cold, Senka learned quickly enough to survive the season. Coming down from the mountains, he began to explore the lands that he had honestly near seen before. And through his exploration, he found other wolf packs.

And eventually, found Swift River.
Back to top Go down
Zeroki
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
Zeroki

PostSubject: Re: Zeroki - Character Profiles -The Black Mountain Saga Reborn-   Zeroki - Character Profiles -The Black Mountain Saga Reborn- EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 12:52 am

Name: Amaranth
Sex: Female
Species: Canis lupus
Height: 36 Inches (3 feet @ shoulder)
Weight: 100 Pounds
Description or picture: http://zerokiwolf.deviantart.com/#/d3hkne0

Because the picture above was drawn at an angle/perspective, I feel that I should elaborate here.

Amaranth is 3 feet tall, but only 100 pounds because she is a lean wolfess, and her height comes from a set of long legs. The combination of her long legs and light weight make her an excellent runner and messenger.

Personality:
Amaranth is a very multi-faceted wolfess. She does not seem to be just one thing, but a combination of many different personalities. She is dutiful, but can play like a pup. Kind, but will be fierce in the heat of the moment. While Amaranth can and will be sarcastic, she truly is a dedicated friend if you are lucky enough to count her as one.

Her personality will seem to shift and change depending on the company she happens to be in and depending on the occasion. She can range anywhere from quiet and introvert to loud and outgoing.

However, to most wolves, she will not really show her true personality. Only Stone Fur will get the chance to see beneath all of her masks to her true self, a truly loving wolfess who is dedicated to her pack and will gladly put her life on the line for them.

Amaranth however, does not see herself this way, she doesn’t see herself as much, and thinks lower of herself. So, she puts up a stronger front to hide the way that she feels about herself.

The song that fits her personality best is “Bitch” by Meredith Brooks (Also known as “Nothing in Between” in other countries. Here is a youtube link if you want to listen. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRqoIHZpWUU

History:
Amaranth was born into the Broad Valley Pack, who lived in what is now considered Montana. She was born into a litter of two with her younger brother, Cypress. Her parents were both hunters and they lived in relative comfort and peace, though the lands that they had been born into were quite prone to intruders they had many different wolves patrolling the borders at night to ensure that nobody got in to harm the younger generation.

Both Amaranth and Cypress grew into young adults and took into the rank that their parents had, with a side of night border patrolling due to their black-as-night pelts.

The relative peace of Broad Valley would not last much longer as they had become a target for another pack, who feared their moving into lands due to the growing numbers. It was during one of the nights that both Amaranth and Cypress were patrolling the borders that a wolf from the opposing pack had managed to make his way past Cypress.
Having noticed the wolf entering the territory only seconds later, Cypress quickly gave chase and a fight between the young wolf and the intruder ensued. Cypress had called for help from the pack, and by the time that they arose, the intruder had quickly taken Cypress’ life and made a run for it as Amaranth’s snarls echoed nearby in rage at the death of her younger brother.

As others gathered around the dead Cypress to express their grief, the alpha stopped Amaranth from giving chase. The alpha had given her the reason that the death of the other would not help the situation with the other pack and that if she gave chase, he would banish her from the pack.

Amaranth, filled with rage and anger at both the intruder and her alpha, pushed the older wolf aside, and using all of her speed, ran the intruder down. The fight that ensued was an unfair one, but as Amaranth stood over the intruder, she saw a wolf who was barely younger than her, maybe one to two moons at best. The wolf was terrified, and it showed. It was then that she could not find it in her heart to kill him. She moved away, sitting heavily, looking at the ground before her tears began to fall. Amaranth cried for her lost brother, pausing a moment to watch the wolf she had chased down stand fearfully, staring at her.

“I am sorry. I was ordered.”

The intruder then turned tail and fled, as Amaranth’s father had given chase behind her not too long before the intruder had fled. He stared at his daughter, sorrow evident in his eyes as she buried her face into his strong chest.

“I’m sorry, father. I tried, but I couldn’t do it.”

Her father said nothing, having witnessed Amaranth letting the intruder go. He turned quietly, leading his broken daughter back to the camp. He buried his son that night.

Amaranth’s mother had reasoned with the alpha to allow her daughter to stay within the pack, granted that she had disobeyed a direct order but had not killed the intruder wolf, having only wounded him. The young wolfess was allowed to stay, even kept the same position, but was followed by an escort wherever she went, even though they didn’t really didn’t need to do so.

Amaranth was broken, and wouldn’t be doing anything rash anytime soon.

After two winters in her birth pack, Amaranth told the alpha that she leaving, giving no room for argument by either her leader or her parents. She was three winters old, and she felt no true connection there anymore.

She wandered the lands for nearly six moons, before she came upon the Black Mountain’s new home. And at the age of 3.5 years, she met Stone Fur…

Back to top Go down
Zeroki
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
Zeroki

PostSubject: Re: Zeroki - Character Profiles -The Black Mountain Saga Reborn-   Zeroki - Character Profiles -The Black Mountain Saga Reborn- EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 9:08 pm

Name: Lightningstrike
Height: 34 in.
Weight: 90 lbs

Description or picture:
Lightningstrike is the second largest of his litter. While Moonrunner is build much more for speed, Lightningstrike is built for a combination of power and speed. He is not the fastest, but he certainly can keep up. Built much more like his father than anything, Lightningstrike will be a strong wolf, with a mind to match.

His fur is predominantly white, with a pale gold mask that covers his eyes and goes across the bridge of his nose. Starting at his eyebrows, the pale gold seems to stripe through his ears, down his back, and ending about halfway down his tail; edged by a darker gold from his eyebrows onward. His paws are colored in the same fashion, pale gold with a darker gold edging. Lightningstrike has a brown nose and eyebrows like his father and has his mother’s amber-colored eyes.

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/195/b/6/puppy_fever_by_zerokiwolf-d3r9nry.png

Personality:
As a puppy, Lightningstrike always seems to team up MoonRunner to cause some sort of puppy mischief that irritates their parents. He is extremely curious, to the point of it being a danger to himself and sometimes, others. His curiosity usually lands him into trouble whether is looking for it or if he isn’t. Much like Moonrunner, he can’t seem to sit still, and often pushes his father’s patience to the very last thread.

Towards others he is very kind, always trying to cheer others up, and has a great sense of humor; which he more often uses to try and lighten tense moods. He is friendly and kind to others, but one should beware if they anger him. Much like his father, Lightningstrike can have a horrible temper when his patience is at its end.

As an adult, Lightningstrike will be an intelligent wolf with a quick tongue to match, able to debate and argue with the best of them. He will always be a curious wolf and independent wolf; much to his father’s vexation.

Lightningstrike and Ocean Storm will butt heads as he gets older, because Ocean Storm wants to protect his family, but Lightningstrike wants to do his own thing. They argue not because they don’t love each other, but because they are so much alike. Ocean Storm was an independent wolf in his youth, and so Lightningstrike is as well.

History: Firstborn son of Swift River alphas CrystalStream and Ocean Storm. No history as of yet.

Back to top Go down
Zeroki
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
Zeroki

PostSubject: Re: Zeroki - Character Profiles -The Black Mountain Saga Reborn-   Zeroki - Character Profiles -The Black Mountain Saga Reborn- EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 1:36 am

Name: Rowan
Height: 40 Inches
Weight: 110 lbs.

Description or picture:
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/195/c/c/puppy_fever_pt_2_by_zerokiwolf-d3rdjn6.png
Rowan is built much like his mother Amaranth, with long legs for speed, and a deep chest. His eyes however, are a deep red. He is very intelligent, but his personality oftentimes keeps others from getting close enough to see this.

Personality:
Rowan has shall we say, a “prickly’ personality. He is protective of those around him, not just his family. Lacking a great self image, Rowan sees the others around him as better than him, and loves his family dearly. He is devoted to his family, and would go to the ends of the Earth for his younger siblings even at the expense of his safety and comfort.

Amaranth sees in Rowan much of her father, who was much the same way and fears that one day Rowan’s depthless loyalty will be the death of him.

Rowan is fiercely loyal, self-sacrificing, but rash and aggressive wolf. This personality often gets him in trouble with the leaders of his pack because he can often be misconstrued as a trouble-making, stubborn, and obstinate wolf which in turn, can cause alphas to question his loyalty to his pack.

History: Firstborn son of Amaranth and Stone Fur

Back to top Go down
Zeroki
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
Zeroki

PostSubject: Re: Zeroki - Character Profiles -The Black Mountain Saga Reborn-   Zeroki - Character Profiles -The Black Mountain Saga Reborn- EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 1:36 am

Name: Sparrow
Height: 30 inches (2.5 feet at the shoulder)
Weight: 85 lbs.

Description or picture: http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/195/c/c/puppy_fever_pt_2_by_zerokiwolf-d3rdjn6.png
Sparrow is undoubtedly the smallest child of Amaranth and Stone Fur’s family. She is mostly black with the same markings as Stone Fur in grey. (Her legs are reversed from his as well, with her left front and back legs being grey instead of her right.) Her eyes are green.
Small and petite, Sparrow is not one to strike fear into the hearts of strangers. Since many would underestimate her before seeing her fight, they will often underestimate her before they see how fierce of a fighter she really is. Aside from fighting, Sparrow is a swift scout and would make a great spy considering her size.

Personality:
Sparrow is a small wolf, but has a big personality. She is fiery, and sarcastic. Along with that, she is a fierce fighter despite her small size. Since she has such a fiery personality, she always seems willing to jump into fights with other wolves who belittle her. Rowan is usually the one that stops her from getting into said fights.

However, she is very passionate about everything that she does. Count yourself lucky if she calls you friend or family, because her loyalty is unmatched.

History: Lastborn daughter of Amaranth and Stone Fur

Back to top Go down
Zeroki
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
Zeroki

PostSubject: Re: Zeroki - Character Profiles -The Black Mountain Saga Reborn-   Zeroki - Character Profiles -The Black Mountain Saga Reborn- EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 2:15 am

((Nightshade will be one of Unknown One's followers, and will be dead by the end of the conflict when OceanStorm retakes Swift River.))

Name: Nightshade
Height: 42 inches (3.5 feet at the shoulder)
Weight: 125.0 lbs

Description or picture: In the works

Personality:
Nightshade is devious, cunning, but also has extreme mood swings from one end of the spectrum to the other, reminiscent of an extreme case of Bipolar Disorder. It is not uncommon for her to be completely and perfectly normal, even a bit flirty with someone one day and then want to bite their head off the next day or even without a few hours for no apparent reason at all. Because of her extreme mood swings, Nightshade is a deadly character to interact with. The only wolf in Swift River able to safely be around her is her son Shadow Shift.

Though it is quite unclear as to why Shadow Shift ever spends time around her; considering that to outside eyes she pretty much abuses him. She has a consistent habit of putting him down and she doesn't often seem to think highly of him to start with. Often she does not refer to him by his name. If she does refer to him by his name, Shadow Shift knows that she is either a: switching moods or b: Is about to be severely punished.

History: In the works

Name: Shadow Shift
Height: 48 inches (4 feet at the shoulder) (as an adult)
Weight: 140.0 lbs (as an adult)

Description or picture: In the works

Personality:
Shadow Shift is much different than his mother; in that his moods do shift like hers. He is however, painfully shy around others. Shy to the point that other wolves may assume that he is mute. He takes negative criticism and abuse easily considering his upbringing. Any type of positive reinforcement or compliments for that matter are a serious shock to his system, often resulting in him either shutting down into silence or quietly and humbly accepting the praise. However, being yelled at by others does not result in him getting angry but rather results in him shutting inside himself.

Shadow Shift is a true product of his upbringing in that he believes what his mother has spent his life drilling into his head and repeating over and over. He considers himself to blame for whatever misfortune happens to befall him or those close to him. He doesn't have anything positive to say about himself. Though much of this behavior can be corrected by others that are older than him, those that see him for what he is inside; beneath all the layers of pain and hurt. Shadow Shift is a gentle wolf with a good heart. He is quietly dutiful and extremely loyal to the Swift River Clan.

History: In the works

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zeroki - Character Profiles -The Black Mountain Saga Reborn-   Zeroki - Character Profiles -The Black Mountain Saga Reborn- Empty

Back to top Go down

Zeroki - Character Profiles -The Black Mountain Saga Reborn-
Page 1 of 1