The White Ridge Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lost and Stranded (Bledri/Silver River)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zandalen
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
Zandalen

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2011-12-20

Lost and Stranded (Bledri/Silver River) Empty
PostSubject: Lost and Stranded (Bledri/Silver River)   Lost and Stranded (Bledri/Silver River) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:25 pm

It was a cold winter day, fog was still visible as the day progressed. A small red and brown furred pup was trotting through the cold vegetation. How much farther until I find mother? The little scrap thought as he trotted on, his belly rumbled reminding him that he hadn't eaten since he had gotten separated from his mother several days before. He remembered quiet well the incident that had lead to him getting lost.

He was being shown the territory where his mother had built their den. When suddenly a low growl had sounded right behind him and his mother. Looking behind himself, he spotted a pack of coyotes looking at he and his mother. Run! his mom howled and Bledri took off. Little did he know he was heading in the wrong direction of where his den was located.

I hope I find her soon. The young pup thought as he continued to walk, unsure oh where his destiny was soon to be taking him to.

ooc// its been a while since I role played, I feel sort of rusty. lol
Back to top Go down
Zeroki
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
Zeroki

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Stranded (Bledri/Silver River)   Lost and Stranded (Bledri/Silver River) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 11:20 pm

With the winter having set in, snow and fog were the biggest constants for the pack.

For Silver River, they were the perfect cover while hunting. Her mostly white and grey coat made hunting in winter snows easier. Green eyes danced over the horizon, seeking smaller prey for the moment. Though the Elite Hunter didn't see any prey, her keen nose caught the scent of something else. Not prey that was for sure. It was wolf in nature; but the scent didn't carry the scent of either Swift River or Black Mountain.

Her green eyes were striking in and of themselves, deep and sharp in their intensity as she stopped moving. Lowering herself into the snow, the grey on her back could've easily been mistaken for a rock in the snow otherwise. This scent was strange, it could be an intruder. If it was, she was calling for Hailstorm or Corona. Either one of them, it didn't matter which one.

It wasn't until Bledri came closer to where she has laid herself down to wait that she was slightly shocked. What was pup so small and young doing out here? More importantly, where were his parents?

Silver River debated within herself for only a moment before she offered a soft bark to catch Bledri's attention...
Back to top Go down
Zandalen
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
Zandalen

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Stranded (Bledri/Silver River)   Lost and Stranded (Bledri/Silver River) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 11:29 pm

Bledri's ears pricked as he heard the soft bark. At first he almost turned tail and fled, afraid that it was the coyotes that had cause him to become lost. But he knew that he couldn't get away so he slowly approached where the bark had come from, he couldn't see to far due to the snow but he could see the outline of what appeared to be another wolf. Letting his ears fall back and tucking in his tail he slowly crouched and walked forwards.

"Can you help me?" The young pup asked. He hoped that this wolf would be friendly."I am Bledri." He added, he hoped his body language was right so that he didn't appear to be a threat. He may have been young but he knew a bit about how to approach an adult wolf.
Back to top Go down
Zeroki
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
Zeroki

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Stranded (Bledri/Silver River)   Lost and Stranded (Bledri/Silver River) EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 12:10 am

"Can you help me?""I am Bledri."

Silver River looked down at Bledri, one eyebrow quirked and slight smile on her face. He was respectful, that was for sure. She came closer to the young pup, he couldn't be any older than five, six months! If that!

Sitting down, the elite hunter brought a paw out; an invitation to come closer and share some warmth.

"Come here then, Bledri."

Her voice was soft, quiet, but warm in tone. No harm would come to him so long as she had a say. This pup could not be taken as a threat, it would have been foolish to think so.

"Now where did you come from, Bledri? What are you doing all the way out here?"

Back to top Go down
Zandalen
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
Zandalen

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Stranded (Bledri/Silver River)   Lost and Stranded (Bledri/Silver River) EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 12:22 am

Bledri's ears swished back up as the she-wolf told him to come closer. He quickly bounced up to her, he wasn't going to admit it but he was cold. "I came from back that way I guess." The little brown and red pup barked, pointing his tail back the way he had come. He assumed he must have traveled in the completely wrong direction."I got separated from my mother when we were ambushed by a pack of coyotes."

Bledri's little brown tail wagged a bit as he told her why he was here. I wonder if I should head back home or just stay with her? He thought as he snuggled into the she-wolf's warm winter pelt.
Back to top Go down
Zeroki
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
Zeroki

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Stranded (Bledri/Silver River)   Lost and Stranded (Bledri/Silver River) EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 2:27 am

"I came from back that way I guess.""I got separated from my mother when we were ambushed by a pack of coyotes."

Silver River gazed down at Bledri. She didn't know of any loners in the area recently, but she'd heard howling coyotes not long ago. A lone coyote most any healthy full grown wolf could fight off. But a pack of them was a different story. Strength in numbers would overpower any lone wolf, no matter their strength. The huntress figured that chances were; that Bledri would no longer have a mother to go back to.

Looking around a moment, Silver River continued to think for a moment. She looked back down to Bledri, smiling lightly; her green eyes

"Well Bledri, winter has set in. It's not good for pups like you to be out here by yourself."

Silver River smiled lightly as Bledri snuggled into her thick winter coat.

"How would you like to stay here with me, Bledri? I'm not Hailstorm's best friend in the whole world, but I don't think she'd make you go back out there."
Back to top Go down
Zandalen
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
Zandalen

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Stranded (Bledri/Silver River)   Lost and Stranded (Bledri/Silver River) EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 2:35 am

"But what about my mother?" The young pup asked. Though he knew the answer he wanted to hear it anyways.
I might never see her again. Should I stay with her maybe I should just stay at least until I am old enough to find mother. Bledri thought it over. "I will go with you, though." Bledri responded, looking up at the She-wolf. "What is your name?" He asked, his little tail wagging as he nosed the she-wolf.
Back to top Go down
Zeroki
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
Zeroki

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Stranded (Bledri/Silver River)   Lost and Stranded (Bledri/Silver River) EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 12:27 pm

Silver River's heart broke at Bledri's question of his mother. At this point, the huntress was trying to figure out whether to tell him her thoughts or not. As one of the pack's elite hunters, death was an everyday occurrence for Silver River. But for this pup, he may not have understood the concept of death yet. She wasn't sure.

Leaning down, Silver River caressed the top of Bledri's head with her tongue in a comforting gesture.

"Winter is not a good time to search for someone, Bledri. It is cold and prey is scarce. It would be better if we go see Hailstorm and ask for her permission for you to stay here."

"I will go with you, though.""What is your name?"

The huntress smiled lightly, her green eyes gazing at him softly.

"My name is Silver River. I am an elite hunter here. These lands belong to the Black Mountain Pack."

Silver's ears perked as a howl echoed over the frozen lands. Hailstorm was calling the pack. This howl was different from usual one, a low and deep mourning howl. So, Sage Ghost had passed.

She looked at Bledri, smiling lightly. "Well, that was Alpha Hailstorm anyways. She's calling the pack. How about we go to the meeting and we can at least ask Corona if you can stay. I don't think I'd ask anything of Hailstorm right now."

The huntress stood, shaking some snow from her coat and began walking, looking backwards at Bledri to make sure he was keeping up.

"Come on now sweetling, don't fall behind. We'll get you something to eat in a bit. I promise"

OOC: Now we can head over to the post titled "Alpha's Last Breath". Lots of tension. This'll be fun. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Zandalen
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
Zandalen

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Stranded (Bledri/Silver River)   Lost and Stranded (Bledri/Silver River) EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 1:41 pm

"Oh Okay." Bledri responded at the mention that it was not a good time to go looking for his mother. He stood up and got ready to follow Silver River. He was warmer now that he had someone to keep him warm. His little tail wagged as he followed the solver and white she-wolf to his new home.

ooc//Okay^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Stranded (Bledri/Silver River)   Lost and Stranded (Bledri/Silver River) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost and Stranded (Bledri/Silver River)
Page 1 of 1