The White Ridge Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dusted Leaf- Zan's Character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zandalen
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
Zandalen

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2011-12-20

Dusted Leaf- Zan's Character Empty
PostSubject: Dusted Leaf- Zan's Character   Dusted Leaf- Zan's Character EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 8:57 pm

Newest Character- Male

Dusted Leaf- Zan's Character ImageCACHN31K

Name: Dusted Leaf
Sex: Male
Mate: None (Available)
Species: Wolf
Height: 40 inches (3 feet)
Weight: 94 pounds
Description or picture: (Image Found Above) A white, black, gray and reddish brown male with red ears and golden eyes. His light gray nose has white speckles across it making it look like he always has snow on his nose, his muzzle, paws, under belly and under tail are white; his head and chest are dark gray while his ears, forehead, back and upper tail are a reddish brown.He does have a white patch on his left ear.
Personality: He usually acts short-tempered, impulsive, and rude, but he is very respectful to higher ranked pack members. He only acts that way because he is afraid of being hurt by others and can be nervous when he feels threatened which causes him to act even more short tempered. But deep down he can be sweet and loving its just hidden by all the frozen walls he has built up to protect himself; Will those walls ever melt?
History: Dusted Leaf was not born to the pack. He lived in a small pack far from the territory of The Black Mountain Pack's territory. He had grown up as the eldest son of the Alpha and as such he was treated with great respect as he was thought to become the next Alpha once he was old enough and his father thought that it was the best time. He had even fallen in love back at his old pack. Life seemed good until one day the Beta had decided that he wanted to be Alpha and then fought Dusted Leaf's father. The Beta won and his father lost his rank and so did Dusted Leaf. His she-wolf that he had fallen in love with was the first to be mysteriously killed and fearing for his son's safety Dusted Leaf was sent away. He traveled for a month before he was found trespassing on TBMP's territory. He was allowed to join and he did so as a young, yearling. He fears that the new Alpha back at home might still try to find him and destroy him. This sever loss of loosing the she-wolf that was his first love and of being driven from his own pack led him to become the short tempered and easily defensive wolf that he is.

Pack: Black Mountain Pack
Religion: Unknown

Family:
Snow Flake (Mother)
Lion's Mane (Father)
Grey Sky (Brother)

Last edited by Zandalen on Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Meoquanee
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
Meoquanee

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Dusted Leaf- Zan's Character   Dusted Leaf- Zan's Character EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 12:44 am

Omg I love him! Accepted! He's vurry smexy P:
Back to top Go down
Zandalen
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
Zandalen

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2011-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Dusted Leaf- Zan's Character   Dusted Leaf- Zan's Character EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 12:46 am

Thank you.^^ I will now bring him into the role play.^^
I love his coloring and I love his facial expression in the lineart I colored.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dusted Leaf- Zan's Character   Dusted Leaf- Zan's Character Empty

Back to top Go down

Dusted Leaf- Zan's Character
Page 1 of 1