The White Ridge Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Character Question

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zandalen
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
Zandalen

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2011-12-20

Character Question Empty
PostSubject: Character Question   Character Question EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 11:57 am

If I wanted to use another animal to role play how does the acceptance of that animal work? I saw that there have been bears, eagles, hawks, song birds and foxes used in the past/current role play and I was wondering how that worked in created a non-wolf character.

I would appreciate any answer.
Back to top Go down
Meoquanee
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
Meoquanee

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2009-03-09

Character Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Question   Character Question EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 2:05 pm

Simply fill out the profile outline as you would normally, but maybe it'd be a good idea to add what kind of animal it is in the title if it's a non-wolf :3. However let me tell you now that TBMP only allows one non-wolf animal in the pack and that's already being planned on by me. I think it's the same way with TSRC, and they already have one, but you'd have to ask Firestorm to know for sure. Either way, it'd be nice to see some animals in The Rising Sun Forest :3, maybe once you start one others will follow. Even myself ;3.
Back to top Go down
Zandalen
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
Zandalen

Character Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Question   Character Question EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 4:03 pm

That last thought sounds kind of cool.
Thank you for explaining that I was just curious about the non-wolf members. I was thinking about making one in the future and was curious as to how it worked.^^
Back to top Go down
Meoquanee
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
Meoquanee

Character Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Question   Character Question EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 4:56 am

No problem :3 yea we only allow one non-wolf per pack to act as a messenger and a scout of sorts.
Back to top Go down
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
FireStormWarning

Number of posts : 930
Registration date : 2007-07-22

Character Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Question   Character Question EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 7:48 pm

I don't have anyone planned out for TSRC. Storm WIng's gotten old, so we'll need someone to take over.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/the-black-mountain-saga/index.htm
Zandalen
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
Zandalen

Character Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Question   Character Question EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 8:57 pm

Like I had said, I will be willing to create a non-wolf member but just let me know. ^^
Thank you.
Back to top Go down
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
FireStormWarning

Character Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Question   Character Question EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 8:58 pm

Sure. Smile Go right ahead if you like.
Back to top Go down
Zandalen
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
Zandalen

Character Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Question   Character Question EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 10:17 pm

Would I be able to use this type of eagle?
Character Question 111ug4_4851a

This is a Long-created Eagle. I really want to use him for the beautiful crest on his head. I can say he is a different species of eagle but for some reason he has longer crest feathers on his head. But that is if you want an eagle that is indigenous to the range that the wolf pack originates.
Back to top Go down
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
FireStormWarning

Character Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Question   Character Question EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 10:39 pm

I'd rather have something indigenous if possible. Smile
Back to top Go down
Zandalen
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
Zandalen

Character Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Question   Character Question EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 11:07 pm

Okay.^^ I created a colored image of a falcon:

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=1064680

if you can't see it let me know and I will photobucket the image.
Back to top Go down
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
FireStormWarning

Character Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Question   Character Question EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 11:36 pm

I like it. Smile CrystalStream could use another woman around. :p
Back to top Go down
Zandalen
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
Zandalen

Character Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Question   Character Question EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 1:16 am

Alright.^^ I will make the profile sometime soon.^^
Back to top Go down
Meoquanee
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
Meoquanee

Character Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Question   Character Question EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 2:14 pm

Yea we only allow native animals here :3 but FS I'm pretty sure there's already an eagle in TSRC...not StormWing but another.

Yes, Zeroki has an avian in place of Stormwing. Here, in the thread The Arrival of the Healers:

Quote :
A sharp screech caught Ocean Storm's attention before the howl ever made it to him. The golden eagle that now served as The Swift River Clan's pack ally screeched once more before she flew towards the border, a deadly streak of brown and golden plumage.

The howl caught his ears only a moment before he sent up a warning howl to the new wolves. These were the lands of the Black Mountain Pack and Ocean Storm did not tolerate trespassers. He also barked to call Aquila back, who came back and landed on his back, her sharp brown eyes looking around, her head moving to view the rest of the world that Ocean Storm couldn't see behind his head.

It was only a few minutes before Ocean Storm approached the borders, tail held high and pale blue eyes critical. Aquila, who was still perched on his back; turned her head sharply with a slight trill as she looked from the adult wolves that stood before the alpha to the pups that ignited a prey drive in her. Ocean Storm turned his head to look at the golden eagle on his back. "Cool it, Aquila." The eagle shot him a reproachful look before she went into cleaning her flight feathers.

Looking back to the family that had made their way to his borders, Ocean Storm smiled lightly. He liked pups, he truly did; with some of his own on the way he was excited at the prospect of being a father himself.

"These are the lands of the Swift River Clan and I am the alpha male Ocean Storm. Why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

Starfleet Vice Admiral  \m/ Melodic Rocker  and ICTer
kotelinie

Number of posts : 807
Registration date : 2007-09-05

Character Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Question   Character Question EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 2:38 pm

Perhaps a mate for the Golden Eagle? That is, if Zeroki finds it ok.

Self i have have by times a little bird in the story, See that in the history of yellowfang.

I recall also that from the journey time, when The Ru was found at the fist resting spot, after the fire. He had as fox that randomly popped up to tell a story. about a wolf. (you can say a sort of legend / storyteller, but not bound to any wolf pack) And as reward he got a piece of food.

Uhm... from the stats, i see an error in the bird. It the stats it is a "Peregrine Falcon" But somehow it is transformed to a Golden Eagle. I don't know how or what happened, and which one to change. The stats are i think easy, to change the pack ally. After all the stats came from a generation long ago.
Back to top Go down
Meoquanee
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
Meoquanee

Character Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Question   Character Question EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 3:36 pm

You'd have to ask Firestorm, particularly, about another non-wolf addition to TSRC since it's his pack Smile
Back to top Go down
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
FireStormWarning

Character Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Question   Character Question EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 12:49 pm

It's unusual, but I don't see why a pack ally couldn't have a mate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Character Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Question   Character Question Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Question
Page 1 of 1