The White Ridge Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Own Space request~ ATTN Firestorm~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mokambie_Lioness
Canis Familiaris
Canis Familiaris
Mokambie_Lioness

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2012-05-29

Own Space request~ ATTN Firestorm~ Empty
PostSubject: Own Space request~ ATTN Firestorm~   Own Space request~ ATTN Firestorm~ EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 4:21 am

Firestorm, I'd like to ask if you would give Saber and I our Own Space here as an RP of sorts for her to with
me to vent some of that penned up anger/aggression she has built up in her self. As her life she lives
does not promote inner peace, as she has her we'll just say issues that are constant~

I tend to find after she RP's hard, she's more relaxed and bit more happy. Of course
we'd allow others to join in, I told Saber we need to be as vulnerable as anyone else, so there wont be any God mode or power playing others, or thier char's, unless permission is given.

So I wondered what everyone thought. This was a good ideah/suggestion given to us both by Kotie at Face Book.

Last edited by Mokambie_Lioness on Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001376073751
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

Starfleet Vice Admiral  \m/ Melodic Rocker  and ICTer
kotelinie

Number of posts : 807
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Own Space request~ ATTN Firestorm~   Own Space request~ ATTN Firestorm~ EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 4:58 am

That of having an own section is coming from your side. I have only mentioned a thread. To start an RP where it can belong in, as "The last one to reply" went way out of control.

My quote from that:
Quote :

There is one place you can vent your aggression in RP form, Start a story in the general section.

I just have been thinking for a few moments after reading this, and I have found a way of how such aggression RP can work out. Depending on how much participants are willing to join in.

Basic outline for such rp is from a game i have played with my brother and few friends online. Game: Unreal Tournament, Capture the Flag. I think self that that it would serve well here.

Or from a different planet where two fractions are fighting, for purpose unknown and later on in the story that a few from both sides realize the pointlessness in that war and teaming up to stop it for once and for all.

Think about that, when ready for such rp, feel free to start one in the General Section.

The own space, for you to mod, needs to be thought clearly over.
- Does it fit the board?
- Are there multiple topics / threads going into it? (Like that of the ATF story from Kensei a few years ago)

I know we want to have lesser sections to have it overlooking and not wanting to scare potential members away from having allot of topics. Plus still keeping it to the point for the best interest in the Saga, which is about the wolves and a sub for the Cougars in the mountains.
Back to top Go down
Mokambie_Lioness
Canis Familiaris
Canis Familiaris
Mokambie_Lioness

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2012-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Own Space request~ ATTN Firestorm~   Own Space request~ ATTN Firestorm~ EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 5:00 am

Ok I understand and I have no problem with it Kotie. That sounds very reasonable.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001376073751
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Own Space request~ ATTN Firestorm~   Own Space request~ ATTN Firestorm~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Own Space request~ ATTN Firestorm~
Page 1 of 1