The White Ridge Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What does everyone want for Christmas??

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SaberLeopardess816
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
SaberLeopardess816

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2012-05-28

What does everyone want for Christmas?? Empty
PostSubject: What does everyone want for Christmas??   What does everyone want for Christmas?? EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 7:24 pm

Santa wolf Me I already Kotie got several of mine from mom and dad and everyone~
I might show them, if its ok with the pack Ear wiggle ?!

So, tell me..Who here has an ideah of what they want for Christmas??
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003183148034
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

Starfleet Vice Admiral  \m/ Melodic Rocker  and ICTer
kotelinie

Number of posts : 807
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone want for Christmas??   What does everyone want for Christmas?? EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 4:27 pm

Huh WHAT? is it his time now all ready?

Well, let me tell you that that guy is not coming into my house before Sinterklaas (Sint Nicolaas) has left Holland! As he is just arrived here, last Saturday 17 November. So I'm not going to think about Christmas time yet, till he has left Holland on 6 December.

Uhm... what do you want to show then Saber? If you don't tell that, we can't even decide if it ok or not to let you post pics of your gifts.
Back to top Go down
Zeroki
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
Zeroki

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone want for Christmas??   What does everyone want for Christmas?? EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 12:45 am

I don't mind if you post pictures of what you've gotten Saber, as long as it's not anything for mature audiences. (Gotta keep it PG, maybe PG-13)

Myself, what I want for Christmas no one on this planet could give me; so it's pointless for me to say it.
Back to top Go down
SaberLeopardess816
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
SaberLeopardess816

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone want for Christmas??   What does everyone want for Christmas?? EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 12:17 pm

Ok Zeroki, Kotie, these two are my gifts Dad gave me for Christmas! Gawd this sucks in a way cause I know now I might likely loose him, now crying eyes out crying eyes out crying eyes out crying eyes out crying eyes out crying eyes out crying eyes out crying eyes out crying eyes out crying eyes out .. My dads a jeweler, he and I share a special father daughter bond with him Wolfie love ..We bond by making jewelry together, or buying it together.. So I hope everyone enjoys the pics, sorry if I'm not too cheerful about it, but I'll try to be. **putts on a smile as best she can** I really dont care about money, or wealth, I just love sharing this with my dad & I and mom too. and my friends here too Grinning wolf .

A beautiful solid gold/Ruby, Diamond Sapphire necklace.
What does everyone want for Christmas?? RbySappNeck2

Emerald necklace to go too, very pretty!
What does everyone want for Christmas?? EmeraldNecklace2
Back to top Go down
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
FireStormWarning

Number of posts : 930
Registration date : 2007-07-22

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone want for Christmas??   What does everyone want for Christmas?? EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 3:02 pm

I've already got something I wanted for Christmas. It's a big, fluffy woof blanket.

What does everyone want for Christmas?? HARMONY_OF_WOLVES__14053.1312926241.1280.1280

To quote Dispicable Me:
"Ish so fluffy!!!!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/the-black-mountain-saga/index.htm
Meoquanee
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
Meoquanee

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone want for Christmas??   What does everyone want for Christmas?? EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 2:31 am

Dunno what I'm getting for Christmas and I really don't have any wants other than more scrubs Laughing I like mah scrubs.
Or maybe books, I like mah books lol.
Back to top Go down
SaberLeopardess816
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
SaberLeopardess816

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone want for Christmas??   What does everyone want for Christmas?? EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 6:49 am

Glad Firestorm you got what you wanted ^_^ Well Meoquanee I hope you get your desired scrubs!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone want for Christmas??   What does everyone want for Christmas?? Empty

Back to top Go down

What does everyone want for Christmas??
Page 1 of 1