The White Ridge Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy 2013

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

Starfleet Vice Admiral  \m/ Melodic Rocker  and ICTer
kotelinie

Number of posts : 807
Registration date : 2007-09-05

Happy 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Happy 2013   Happy 2013 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 5:27 am

Yeah 2012 is over and the world with is human population (and their pets)| still exists and lives in 2013.

So Happy New Year everyone!! Party animal Playing with ball

I hope that everyone had a good and safe change of year with friends and family. May this year bring something good, joyful, happiness and a good health to you, your family and friends. But may it be also also peaceful, to start with a clean sheet by forgiving those you have done any harm to in the past, as that year is behind. Perhaps that some of those things can't be done so easily and that it takes more time to have it resolved, if that is possible then.

*inserts signature*

Kotie.

P.S. Sorry that I haven't logged in the last month, but I have been watching the board. Only I don't think that I will be joining in the RPing anytime soon. Need to get over and resolve a family thing..... Difficult to explain now as and to post here also as the whole wold can read this. If you want to know the details, feel free to pm me, poke me on a messenger, or Facebook.
Back to top Go down
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
FireStormWarning

Number of posts : 930
Registration date : 2007-07-22

Happy 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy 2013   Happy 2013 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 9:50 am

I know it's a bit late Kotie, but thanks for the wishes! Smile Happy 2013 to you too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/the-black-mountain-saga/index.htm

Happy 2013
Page 1 of 1