The White Ridge Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Games, anyone?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KenseiKitsune
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
KenseiKitsune

Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2007-09-05

Games, anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Games, anyone?   Games, anyone? EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 5:00 am

This seems like the place to put this, since it really doesn't fit anywhere else.

I haven't really seen it brought up much around here, so I'll be the one to ask. And, I suppose I'll make it an all purpose gaming thread, to encompass all potential threads.

Anyone around here enjoy Video or Computer Games?

What system(s) do you have?

What kind of games do you like, and what game(s) are you playing right now? What games are you looking forward to?

Anyone play online?

---

I'm very much a gamer, myself. I mostly play strategy games or RPGs (or Strategy RPGs, if I have the option). I have an XBox 360 (I -used- to have an original XBox, until it was stolen).

Right now I'm playing Temple of Elemental Evil (PC) and Disgaea - Afternoon of Darkness (PSP). Waiting for the 360 releases of Universe at War, Supreme Commander, and Command & Conquer - Wrath of Kain (all due out this month, as far as I know). Also waiting for Fallout 3 (360), and Spore (PC), both of which are much later this year.

Edit: And, looking forward to the Sonic RPG that Bioware is working on for the DS... though, I still need to get one...

I have an XBox Live account, my GamerTag is KenseiKitsune. Unfortunately, right now, I only have the free Silver account, so I can't play of the games online, though I have all the other features available (game/movie downloads, chatting, etc etc).
Back to top Go down
http://kenseikitsune.deviantart.com/
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

Starfleet Vice Admiral  \m/ Melodic Rocker  and ICTer
kotelinie

Number of posts : 807
Registration date : 2007-09-05

Games, anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games, anyone?   Games, anyone? EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 6:03 am

A nice gaming thread, good idea from you Kensei to make one.

For me, i have a PlayStation 2 (with no internet modem)
Games i have for it:
A few race games (Gran Toursimo 3 and 4), a couple of arcade games. A few adventures.

If someone is interested in all the PS2 games i have, i shall list them here.

-----

For the Computer, i have a allot more games. But first let me introduce you to my system that i have.

Sony Vaio (PCV-RS404)
CPU: Intel Pentium 4, 3 GHz with Hyper-Threading.
RAM Memory: 1,5 GB (original 512 MB) DDR SDRAM
Graphic Card: ATI RADEON 9200 with 128 MB DDR SDRAM
Hard Disk: 160 GB at 7200 rpm
DVD player
DVD +/- RW / CD-RW

So that was the system info, now for the games i have and play by time.

I have lots of racing games + a racing steering wheel.
To name a few: F1 Challenge 99-02 with different mods, like Sports Car Challenge, Porsche Carrera Cup 2003, European Touring Car Championship 2003. (all free to be downloaded those games at: http://www.bhmotorsports.com/F1C/mods

Only the disadvantage of this game is, that i can't be a server as this games asks that allot of ports must be opened for it. And with my current modem / router i must do it port for port.

---

Further more i have a Trackmania nations Forever, which is also free to be downloaded at: http://www.trackmania.com/en/index.php?lang=en&rub=nations

This is a fun game, for all if you recall the game "stunts" where you could build your own tracks, in this one you can do it also and playing online against other tmnf players.

To download other cars for it: http://www.trackmania-carpark.com/

To download other tracks: http://tmnforever.tm-exchange.com/

This game i can be a server, so if you want to race against me, let me know it and i setup a server.

To add me as your buddy, my account name is kotie
Nickname is: \m/ Kotie

---

I have also Unreal Tournament 2004, a good shooter game, but i haven't played it in a long time. I have played it also online and it was good fun.

----

As Last i play also the game Runescape, which is a Java-based MMORPG (Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game) operated by Jagex Ltd. It has approximately nine million active free accounts and more than one million paid member accounts.

Self i am there a Free player.

Last edited by kotelinie on Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:32 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Trackmania nations update)
Back to top Go down

Games, anyone?
Page 1 of 1