The White Ridge Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SHOULD WE RETURN THE CHATBOX?

Go down 
4 posters

Absolutely! Bring it back!
SHOULD WE RETURN THE CHATBOX? I_vote_lcap40%SHOULD WE RETURN THE CHATBOX? I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
Let's give it a two-week trial period
SHOULD WE RETURN THE CHATBOX? I_vote_lcap40%SHOULD WE RETURN THE CHATBOX? I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
I don't really have an opinion
SHOULD WE RETURN THE CHATBOX? I_vote_lcap20%SHOULD WE RETURN THE CHATBOX? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
No. There's no need to bring it back
SHOULD WE RETURN THE CHATBOX? I_vote_lcap0%SHOULD WE RETURN THE CHATBOX? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Other (please explain0...
SHOULD WE RETURN THE CHATBOX? I_vote_lcap0%SHOULD WE RETURN THE CHATBOX? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
FireStormWarning

Number of posts : 930
Registration date : 2007-07-22

SHOULD WE RETURN THE CHATBOX? Empty
PostSubject: SHOULD WE RETURN THE CHATBOX?   SHOULD WE RETURN THE CHATBOX? EmptySat May 17, 2008 1:44 am

I'm not sure how active we could make it again, given the small number of users, but if you'd like to give the chatbox another try for a couple weeks, we could do that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/the-black-mountain-saga/index.htm
KenseiKitsune
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
KenseiKitsune

Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD WE RETURN THE CHATBOX?   SHOULD WE RETURN THE CHATBOX? EmptySat May 17, 2008 1:56 am

gah... tired... I clicked the wrong button... heh

I think a two week trial isn't a bad idea. Any particular drawbacks to bringing one back, aside from having to figure out where to put it?

I always liked the chat here, even though it was usually dead. But, if its brought back and nobody uses it at all, then I wouldn't object to it being axed, again.
Back to top Go down
http://kenseikitsune.deviantart.com/
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

Starfleet Vice Admiral  \m/ Melodic Rocker  and ICTer
kotelinie

Number of posts : 807
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD WE RETURN THE CHATBOX?   SHOULD WE RETURN THE CHATBOX? EmptyThu May 22, 2008 11:06 am

*voted for 2 week trial*

I think that there is nothing wrong with it to have it back. Even most members can contact each other by their messenger(s), unless that is unavailable for them.

For the question, on where to place it, i think that above the forum a good place is, so you can see directly if someone is in the chat or not.
Back to top Go down
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
FireStormWarning

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD WE RETURN THE CHATBOX?   SHOULD WE RETURN THE CHATBOX? EmptyMon May 26, 2008 6:32 pm

Given that most wanted to at least give the Chatbox a trial, I've brought it back. It's now located on the bottom of the forum.
Back to top Go down
Orca Owl
New pack member
New pack member
Orca Owl

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD WE RETURN THE CHATBOX?   SHOULD WE RETURN THE CHATBOX? EmptyMon May 26, 2008 6:37 pm

Ok, I'm going to go over there now.

I think it is a pretty good idea Smile
Back to top Go down
http://fanart.lionking.org/Artists/Orca_Owl/

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD WE RETURN THE CHATBOX?   SHOULD WE RETURN THE CHATBOX? EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 5:45 pm

I Said Lets Give It A Week Or Two, But I Cannot Chat, My Parents Said No! but I Voted For The Others Here Who Might Want To.
Back to top Go down
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
FireStormWarning

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD WE RETURN THE CHATBOX?   SHOULD WE RETURN THE CHATBOX? EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 8:59 pm

Actually Saber, we've had it back for a while. It's at the bottom of the screen. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD WE RETURN THE CHATBOX?   SHOULD WE RETURN THE CHATBOX? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1