The White Ridge Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good Tutorials

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

Starfleet Vice Admiral  \m/ Melodic Rocker  and ICTer
kotelinie

Number of posts : 807
Registration date : 2007-09-05

Good Tutorials Empty
PostSubject: Good Tutorials   Good Tutorials EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 1:11 pm

Whether you're building a Web site, taking photographs or trying to get the most out of Photoshop, a good tutorial is always welcome. And that's where this Web site comes into play! Plus, if you register for an account, you can even keep track of the tutorials you’ve looked at and the ones you still need to see. It’s very easy to register too. Just click on the Create Account tab, fill in the required fields and then click on the Submit button.

The tutorials are broken down into 13 categories: CSS, Flash, HTML, Illustrator, Java, JavaScript, Maya, Photography, Photoshop, PHP, Ruby, Ruby on Rails and 3ds Max.

On the main page, you’ll also find the 15 Newest Tutorials. When I visited, there was an excellent tutorial on learning the interface for Photoshop, which can be quite overwhelming if you've never used it before.

You’ll also notice some links beneath the articles. They are: Rating, Clicks, Comments, Save, Share and Report. If you want to save an article, click on the Save link and it will display another link you can use to save the article.

If you’ve registered, you’ll find the articles you save under the Account Name tab. The menu for that section includes the following areas: Profile, Submitted, Saved, Comments and Tutorial Comments. So, if you click on Saved, you can see how many articles you've kept. If you click on Comments, it will show you how many comments you have left. And so on.

This is a very helpful tutorial Web site and I hope you’ll add it to your Favorites. I know I did!

http://www.good-tutorials.com/

~ Amanda
Back to top Go down

Good Tutorials
Page 1 of 1