The White Ridge Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hypercam

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

Starfleet Vice Admiral  \m/ Melodic Rocker  and ICTer
kotelinie

Number of posts : 807
Registration date : 2007-09-05

Hypercam Empty
PostSubject: Hypercam   Hypercam EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 8:25 am

I don’t know about you, but I sometimes like to take a video of what’s happening on my computer screen. You know, just so you can keep track of what's going on. And to do that, I’ve got two options: either take a video using your digital camera or make a slideshow using screenshots.

Neither one of those catch your fancy?

Then try this better solution!

Hypercam is a free software program that allows you to take a video of what’s happening on your computer screen at any given time. I used to use it for my YouTube videos and it works great! The only downside is that in every video, in the top left hand corner, you'll see these words: "Unregistered Hypercam 2." But don’t worry too much, because with video editing software, you can crop that out.

Here’s how to go about getting Hypercam for yourself:

1.) First, head on over to this Web site: http://www.hyperionics.com.

2.) Once you're there, click on the "Download a free trial" link. (Note: It's not a limited trial, so you can take your time checking it out).
Hypercam Hypercam1

3.) Next, choose either one of the servers (it doesn’t matter which one you choose).
Hypercam Hypercam2

4.) Finally, just run the install and you’re good to go!

Once you’ve tried Hypercam for the first time, I promise you’ll be hooked. Hypercam is one of the best when it comes to screen capture software. Enjoy!

~ Brandon Zubek
Back to top Go down

Hypercam
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The White Ridge Saga :: Outsiders' Interests :: Human Technologies-
Jump to: