The White Ridge Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nice Translator

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

Starfleet Vice Admiral  \m/ Melodic Rocker  and ICTer
kotelinie

Number of posts : 807
Registration date : 2007-09-05

Nice Translator Empty
PostSubject: Nice Translator   Nice Translator EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 7:33 am

This translator is very nice indeed. It's so easy to use and I just know you’re going to love it!

To get started, you need to select which language you’d like to translate into. It's set on auto-detect for the language you put in, but you can change that as well. To change the language in either place, you need to click on the dark gray arrow. The one to translate into is easier to spot, because it has the words "Add/Remove" next to it. The other should have "Auto-Detect" next to it. Clicking on the dark gray arrow will give you a drop down list of languages to choose from. Select a language and you’re good to go!

All you have to do now is start typing or you can paste in some text. It automatically translates it as you type.

Would you like to translate your text into more than one language? Then just click on the Add arrow again and choose another language. You can easily translate your text into French, German, Spanish and more all at once!

I hope you’ll bookmark this Web site for all your translation needs. I know I did!

http://www.nicetranslator.com/

~ Amanda
Back to top Go down

Nice Translator
Page 1 of 1