The White Ridge Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RP Need to Know

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Avadedra Hetarra
A Simple Twist of Fate
Avadedra Hetarra

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2007-09-04

RP Need to Know Empty
PostSubject: RP Need to Know   RP Need to Know EmptyTue May 31, 2011 2:02 pm

RP Need to Know

A quick note::

For the sake of things here on TBMS, we're going to need to fudge some of the details. I hope that everyone can agree with some of the ideas. If you have any thoughts, suggestions, disputes, please feel free to send them to me via PM.

Thanks a heap.

~AVA~

~~

About Characters

* Society Type: Matriarchal
* The group will cover a large-ish span of the upper part of the mountains, currently not more than 10 playable adults.
* Each family (mother with cubs) will have their own cave/shelter in the area, with the males spread out around and between (as males that get too close without reason tend to get fiesty).
* For the moment, any litters should be no more than 2 at a time.
* If possible, to keep things even, it would be smart to start out with 5 adult males and 5 adult females.
* Litters can be worked out later, as membership and character count grows.
* Characters may interact with OCs, as the clan should be decently sized, but this interaction should be simple and minimal.

Realism vs. Surrealism

* All of this information may seem a lot to take in, but there is always a method to my madness.
* As Meo pointed out with the Wolves, the same shall be said here:: More realism, less flamboyance.
* Please refrain from creating black Cougars, as this will make them Panthers and those, my dears, belong to a different time and place.
* Strengths and weaknesses should balance out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/avasaddiction

RP Need to Know
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The White Ridge Saga :: Roleplay Discussion :: Character Profiles (Cougars)-
Jump to: