The White Ridge Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ghost that walks in Moonlight

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyuuna Zaraki
Pale Wolf of the Apocalypse
Kyuuna Zaraki

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2011-12-20

Ghost that walks in Moonlight Empty
PostSubject: Ghost that walks in Moonlight   Ghost that walks in Moonlight EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 8:09 pm

Name: Ghost that walks in moonlight or 'Ghost' for short
Sex: female
Position: Hunter
Height/Length: Height: about 4' 3" Length: 95 inches
Weight: nearly 110
Description or picture: Ghost is one of those few Cougars whose fur is less tawny and more like moonlit silver edged with gray though she still has the usual black markings present in all cougars. her eyes are a pale frosty blue as well.
Personality: friendly and outgoing some of the time but can be snarly and ready to take someone's nose off if she's angry or hurt
History: Not much to tell; she was born to a Loner mother and was taught how to hunt and keep herself hidden from enemies by her mother. But when her Mother was killed by a male Mountain Lion Ghost found herself wandering into an area where some Cougars had grouped together and has been trying to join the group out of a wish to not be alone any longer.

Last edited by Kyuuna Zaraki on Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Meoquanee
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
Meoquanee

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Ghost that walks in Moonlight   Ghost that walks in Moonlight EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 11:42 pm

Oh dang the picture you posted isn't working >< maybe retry or substitute with a worded desc? Otherwise it should be allright Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zeroki
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
Zeroki

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Ghost that walks in Moonlight   Ghost that walks in Moonlight EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 12:16 am

Here's the link for that picture, Meo.

http://i.pbase.com/g3/43/447443/2/125342500.7FvShyb4.jpg

It shows on mine, not sure why it's not working on yours.
Back to top Go down
Kyuuna Zaraki
Kyuuna Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: Ghost that walks in Moonlight   Ghost that walks in Moonlight EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 12:25 am

its fine Zeroki I edited my profile with a written description
Back to top Go down
Meoquanee
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
Meoquanee

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Ghost that walks in Moonlight   Ghost that walks in Moonlight EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 1:01 am

Thanks :3 for some reason even the link didn't work for me...but all looks well to me ^^ likely the final decision would be up to Avadedra as it's her cougar clan and she created everything for it but I don't see a problem with anything.
Back to top Go down
Kyuuna Zaraki
Kyuuna Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: Ghost that walks in Moonlight   Ghost that walks in Moonlight EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 1:06 am

heh well if you guys like Ghost then thats a good sign I think...heres hoping Avadedra likes Ghost as well! XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghost that walks in Moonlight   Ghost that walks in Moonlight Empty

Back to top Go down

Ghost that walks in Moonlight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The White Ridge Saga :: Roleplay Discussion :: Character Profiles (Cougars)-
Jump to: