The White Ridge Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Time to Celebrate! Merry Christmas everyone!

Go down 
+2
Zandalen
Zeroki
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeroki
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
Zeroki

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2007-08-07

A Time to Celebrate! Merry Christmas everyone! Empty
PostSubject: A Time to Celebrate! Merry Christmas everyone!   A Time to Celebrate! Merry Christmas everyone! EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 6:43 pm

Just thought I would drop by and wish everyone here on The Black Mountain Saga a very merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

If you don't celebrate Christmas, then Happy December 24th and 25th. Enjoy the good food and feelings, and be safe out there!

-Zeroki
Back to top Go down
Zandalen
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
Zandalen

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2011-12-20

PostSubject: Re: A Time to Celebrate! Merry Christmas everyone!   A Time to Celebrate! Merry Christmas everyone! EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 8:31 pm

I would also like to wish everyone a very merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Back to top Go down
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

Starfleet Vice Admiral  \m/ Melodic Rocker  and ICTer
kotelinie

Number of posts : 807
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: A Time to Celebrate! Merry Christmas everyone!   A Time to Celebrate! Merry Christmas everyone! EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 9:04 pm

And where is the 26th, Zeroki? As we Dutchies got a second Christmas day here.

Anyway, I hope that everyone has a great one together with their family and loved ones. Don't eat and drink too much!

Oh did you got my e-mail card Zeroki?
Back to top Go down
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
FireStormWarning

Number of posts : 930
Registration date : 2007-07-22

PostSubject: Re: A Time to Celebrate! Merry Christmas everyone!   A Time to Celebrate! Merry Christmas everyone! EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 12:30 am

LOL You Dutchies are strange folk, Kotie.... but we love y'all anyway!

Merry Christmas to everyone here at TBMS!

"And I heard him proclaim, 'ere he flew out of sight, happy Christmas to all, and to all, a good night..."

[WATCH THE VIDEO!]

Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/the-black-mountain-saga/index.htm
Zandalen
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
Zandalen

PostSubject: Re: A Time to Celebrate! Merry Christmas everyone!   A Time to Celebrate! Merry Christmas everyone! EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 12:42 am

lol.^^
Watching 'The Santa Clause'
Back to top Go down
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

kotelinie

PostSubject: Re: A Time to Celebrate! Merry Christmas everyone!   A Time to Celebrate! Merry Christmas everyone! EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 7:21 am

Very well done to him, that he can do that. Makes story telling very interesting.

Thanks for sharing it with us Firestorm.

Here I have info in the 2nd Christmas day : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boxing_Day

*offers everyone here a slice of Christmas stolllen.*

A Time to Celebrate! Merry Christmas everyone! 270px-Stollen-Dresdner_Christstollen
Back to top Go down
Kyuuna Zaraki
Pale Wolf of the Apocalypse
Kyuuna Zaraki

Number of posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: A Time to Celebrate! Merry Christmas everyone!   A Time to Celebrate! Merry Christmas everyone! EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 12:32 pm

heh thanks Kote

and merry Christmas to all! XD my gifts from my family were both cool as heck and useful too!

like a lapdesk fer my laptop that has a lil fan in it to keep the laptop nice and cool OwO
Back to top Go down
Zeroki
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
Zeroki

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: A Time to Celebrate! Merry Christmas everyone!   A Time to Celebrate! Merry Christmas everyone! EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 2:44 pm

I got the card Kotie, thank you. I can't really read it because I don't understand Dutch, but thank you nevertheless. I didn't know you guys had Boxing Day, I apologize. Razz

The Christmas stolllen looks like a fruitcake.... *eats*

My mother got me a 22" flat screen T.V. Small little thing but it finally replaced my old beat up boob tube. And clothes! I am happy I got clothes. Tanktops and sweats and jackets! A pair of socks and a gift card for my kitties!

Geez, I am a dork! I'm gonna stop now.

Merry/Happy Christmahanukwanzicah/boxing day/December 24, 25, and 26th!
Back to top Go down
Kyuuna Zaraki
Kyuuna Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: A Time to Celebrate! Merry Christmas everyone!   A Time to Celebrate! Merry Christmas everyone! EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 3:49 pm

heh its ok Zeroki; Imma dork too XD

heck my mom got me a set of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic toys as a joke cuz I've been watching the cartoon XD
Back to top Go down
Zandalen
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
Zandalen

PostSubject: Re: A Time to Celebrate! Merry Christmas everyone!   A Time to Celebrate! Merry Christmas everyone! EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 5:35 pm

lol.^^ I got Just Dance 3, two Warrior books, the last two Seekers books the third book to the Larten Crepsley series and some wolf stuff as well as a Pokemon Monopoly game.^^
Back to top Go down
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

kotelinie

PostSubject: Re: A Time to Celebrate! Merry Christmas everyone!   A Time to Celebrate! Merry Christmas everyone! EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 8:43 pm

Well Zeroki, the translation of the card is.... posted on the forum. To help out here this is what there stands:
"Pleasant Holidays and a Good 2012"

The stoll has spice inside and it is very tasty. Seems that they forgot that to add it to this one.

It's all right, no need to apologize at all for not knowing all the Dutch / Netherlands traditions and holidays. For me it is the same to the Americans. Was just a bit teasing that you let that day out.

Nice and good to hear that you all had a good Christmas day, with nice presents.

Enjoy the new TV and clothes Zeroki! Is it Full HD? (1920x1080)

Kyuuna Zaraki, feeling ten years younger? laughing wolf That of the Laptop cooler is very useful. When i was using my laptop i had it leveled up by wooden blocks on each end, so that there was more space that the hot air could escape. (My boss told me that such cool elements are not really helping)
All i can say is that it needs at least once a year the cooling needs to be blown out. If you hear that the laptop sounds like taking off (making lots of noise) Its time to dust it off.

Sooo Zandalen, so to hear you got lost of reading food to keep ya occupied, plus a family game to play.

For the ones interested what Kotie got, 20 euro's of prepaid phone money. Just what i needed and all i asked for as i was running low on it.
Back to top Go down
Zandalen
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
Zandalen

PostSubject: Re: A Time to Celebrate! Merry Christmas everyone!   A Time to Celebrate! Merry Christmas everyone! EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 9:26 pm

Yep.^^ I have already played Just Dance 3 in my dorm/apartment but it was fun playing with my two younger sisters. Yep I also got those books. I have books 1,2, and 4 of the fourth warriors series, lol. I have to get the 3th and 5th books sometime this week.
Back to top Go down
Kyuuna Zaraki
Kyuuna Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: A Time to Celebrate! Merry Christmas everyone!   A Time to Celebrate! Merry Christmas everyone! EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 1:11 am

heh heh heh smartypants shewolf much Kote? XP yeah I'm 23 and still watching cartoons XD

thanks fer the advice about the fan of this cooling thing tho I might not have done that even when the thing makes the jet engine noises
Back to top Go down
Meoquanee
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
Meoquanee

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: A Time to Celebrate! Merry Christmas everyone!   A Time to Celebrate! Merry Christmas everyone! EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 12:44 pm

I'm late! Again! I have an excuse though, I had to work xD healthcare workers only get every other holiday off. Can't just leave the residents to fend for themselves on the holidays xD. ANYWAYS my best gift (I don't count the money my mom gave me to help me move into my place a month-ish ago xDD) is a gift that is for me and my boyfriend...a PS3 Very Happy we bought Skyrim for it. But as for my favorite gift that was a gift just for me...a bottle of Irish Cream Very Happy had me a bit last night after work x3 not enough to affect me, just enough to relax. Last night was an insanely busy night >< I came home in all kinds of pain >> .

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
(lawd, my supervisor/nurse kept saying that to me last night every time something frustrating or stressful happened xDD)
Back to top Go down
Kyuuna Zaraki
Kyuuna Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: A Time to Celebrate! Merry Christmas everyone!   A Time to Celebrate! Merry Christmas everyone! EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 2:59 pm

heh glad you had a nice Christmas Meoq even though yer work day was nucking futs from the sounds of it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Time to Celebrate! Merry Christmas everyone!   A Time to Celebrate! Merry Christmas everyone! Empty

Back to top Go down

A Time to Celebrate! Merry Christmas everyone!
Page 1 of 1