The White Ridge Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy New Years 2012!!

Go down 
+2
kotelinie
Zandalen
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Happy New Years 2012!! Empty
PostSubject: Happy New Years 2012!!   Happy New Years 2012!! EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 6:32 am

Happy New Years 2012!! Juvenilelioness Okay, I know this is a bit early, but I hope everyone has a really good and happy new years 2012..!!

So, I have a few questions?!
Does anyone have any new/old resolutions for the new year?
**licks her paws, awaiting**

Back to top Go down
Zandalen
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
Zandalen

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2011-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Years 2012!!   Happy New Years 2012!! EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 11:35 am

I will.I a, going to the zoo today. I hope I get some good pictures today.^^ We have a new pack of Mexican Wolves so I hope I get some good pictures.
Back to top Go down
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

Starfleet Vice Admiral  \m/ Melodic Rocker  and ICTer
kotelinie

Number of posts : 807
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Years 2012!!   Happy New Years 2012!! EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 3:37 pm

Uhm.. i don't have any old or new resolutions, then just doing the things i have done in 2011.

further, going to my brother soon, so i be offline till the new year starts. So i wish everyone around the world, from Holland. the best wishes for2012 and may it be a good year to all of us. That the things you are going to do or have plans for, are looking good!

till tomorrow in a new year!

Be safe with fireworks if you have plans with it. Enjoy it with the family. Don't think too much! and above all HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Meoquanee
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
Meoquanee

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Years 2012!!   Happy New Years 2012!! EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 1:22 am

I don't have any resolutions either, but I wish everyone a Happy New Year!
Back to top Go down
Zeroki
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
Zeroki

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Years 2012!!   Happy New Years 2012!! EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 3:17 am

I don't make resolutions because I know I won't keep them.

Happy New Year everyone, let's hope this one isn't the end of the world; eh?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Years 2012!!   Happy New Years 2012!! EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 4:50 am

Ok guys great replies! Now of course I will answer the question, yur prolly wondering?? What am I going to do as for the now 2012 at 02:46AM CST US time, what am I going to do for 2012...... just try to survive *lol* XD I hear allot of doomsdayers say things, but I will see what this year brings, I'll assume nothing! I feel good for me & my family as I hope the same for all of yu!

Well HAPPY NEW Years 2012 **lights off her 60mm cannons firing aerial shells watching as the explode harmlessly making pretty fireworks for the new year***
Back to top Go down
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

kotelinie

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Years 2012!!   Happy New Years 2012!! EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 6:45 am

uhm... not sure who is here the first to post in the new year. due to all the different timezones we live in. But on my list it is Zandalen with an rp post. Doubt that shall agree to that.

anyway Saber you are i think the one officially to have started it.
Urgh... timezones... give me an headache.

I think it is just the end of a calender, that is been every year so. They just didn't the time to create a next year.

*covers ears when the cannons fire* YEAH HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE AND THE BEST WISHES TO ALL (sorry for the caps, cannons ya know?) Party animal Party animal

Lets make it a good year for all of us and that the saga may grow!
Back to top Go down
Kyuuna Zaraki
Pale Wolf of the Apocalypse
Kyuuna Zaraki

Number of posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Years 2012!!   Happy New Years 2012!! EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 4:59 pm

>.> I'm embarrassed to say what my new years resolution was...
Back to top Go down
Zandalen
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
Zandalen

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Years 2012!!   Happy New Years 2012!! EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 5:17 pm

I usually keep my resolutions to myself.^^ Because I usually don't make them up until February.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Years 2012!!   Happy New Years 2012!! EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 3:49 am

I agree with Kotie!

**pokes**Kyuuna Oh I kno I'm prolly gonna regret it, buuuuut, why were yu embarrassed about your resolutions?? **leopardess curiosity**

Back to top Go down
Kyuuna Zaraki
Kyuuna Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Years 2012!!   Happy New Years 2012!! EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 11:03 am

>.> umumumumum..... *hangs head between lupine forelegs*
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
FireStormWarning

Number of posts : 930
Registration date : 2007-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Years 2012!!   Happy New Years 2012!! EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 7:10 pm

Don't push it Kyuuna. Smile The right person will come along in time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/the-black-mountain-saga/index.htm
Zandalen
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
Zandalen

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Years 2012!!   Happy New Years 2012!! EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 2:22 pm

Yeah guys now that I am back at collage I won't be stalking the forums as often as before. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
FireStormWarning

Number of posts : 930
Registration date : 2007-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Years 2012!!   Happy New Years 2012!! EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 2:56 pm

Just keep in contact Zan. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/the-black-mountain-saga/index.htm
Zandalen
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
Zandalen

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Years 2012!!   Happy New Years 2012!! EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 2:59 pm

I will, don't worry.^^
Back to top Go down
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

kotelinie

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Years 2012!!   Happy New Years 2012!! EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 4:45 pm

Was all a bit wondering, why you didn't showed up in chat, the last few days. Was all leaning towards the start of school, while my niece and nephew are still having a week off.

Anyway, good luck with the study. As not everyone has that luxury anymore. Work, looking for it and other things.

Oh, for those that are interested in it, i have added yesterday night (my time) a whole bunch of wolf emotes. hope ya like them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Years 2012!!   Happy New Years 2012!! EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 3:05 am

Kyuuna, dont worry I understand completely, I've been there**blushes a bit** **Sits by her**huggles her sweetly**
Back to top Go down
Kyuuna Zaraki
Kyuuna Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Years 2012!!   Happy New Years 2012!! EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 1:18 pm

*smiles a bit* thanks FSW and Saber I feel better I'm sure I'll find a worthwhile mate in time, just its so lonely out here in the Boonies of Michigan...and I live in a Small arse town called Manchester and I'm related to way too many males out here to risk a relationship...
Back to top Go down
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

kotelinie

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Years 2012!!   Happy New Years 2012!! EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 2:42 pm

I wonder if or when something crosses my path.... And even then i am not a hunter, more of being hunted down. Heck, i ain't even an outgoing person myself. Well... Been to some concerts here and there. That is then with my brother's and or other family members. That's it. My town is also well small, but love it there.

I think that i am just an odd guy, who likes to mind his own things and interests. Well i can say that i am "wanted" by a few persons i know on the net. There it ends also.

All i can say is, don't rush it for making to yourself a deadline to have things done. When i was still in school, i had my focus on that... well also playing computer games. (had in that time no internet connection) Nothing else. When school was out. just hurried to catch the train home.

And of course, you shall not find me in a bar, café or pup. Nothing to seek for and a waste of my time.

Story of my life in a summary.
Back to top Go down
Zandalen
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
Zandalen

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Years 2012!!   Happy New Years 2012!! EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 8:53 pm

Yeah Kyuuna just let them try to come to you. If you go searching for a relationship it could end badly, like mine did.
Back to top Go down
Kyuuna Zaraki
Kyuuna Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Years 2012!!   Happy New Years 2012!! EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:48 pm

thanks Kote and Zan

I'll keep yer words in mind and just hope someone finds me

btw Zan I like yer lil siggy pic and I love the song that yer sig shows
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Years 2012!!   Happy New Years 2012!! EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 4:26 am

Kyuuna Zaraki wrote:
*smiles a bit* thanks FSW and Saber I feel better I'm sure I'll find a worthwhile mate in time, just its so lonely out here in the Boonies of Michigan...and I live in a Small arse town called Manchester and I'm related to way too many males out here to risk a relationship...

Well I can see that, here in Sioux Falls, the women outnumber the men 25 to one! But I have a certain Lion in my life now, so I'm not complaining!! **flirts at him**
Back to top Go down
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

kotelinie

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Years 2012!!   Happy New Years 2012!! EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 6:41 am

*coughs* said person is well living an a country called Holland, and i don't see myself immigrating outside of it. Don't even know if i will survive it... Let standing along to find work.... Noo I am just happy to be here in my own country.

*lays down in the grass, waiting to get pounced on*

I think i am going to be the only Dutch wolf here. Knew a few from The Furry Forum that lives also here in Holland, only in a different region in the north of it. Can i say something funny?
Her sister, told me once in that chat, or asked me if i was a girl... never heard that before. Must be my username. lol dodging duck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Years 2012!!   Happy New Years 2012!! EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 6:44 am

kotelinie wrote:
*coughs* said person is well living an a country called Holland, and i don't see myself immigrating outside of it. Don't even know if i will survive it... Let standing along to find work.... Noo I am just happy to be here in my own country.

*lays down in the grass, waiting to get pounced on*

I think i am going to be the only Dutch wolf here. Knew a few from The Furry Forum that lives also here in Holland, only in a different region in the north of it. Can i say something funny?
Her sister, told me once in that chat, or asked me if i was a girl... never heard that before. Must be my username. lol dodging duck

**see's Kotie, Pounces him fast Hugging jkissing snuggling to pieces**
Back to top Go down
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

kotelinie

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Years 2012!!   Happy New Years 2012!! EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 6:56 am

*doesn't even gets the chance to retaliate the pounce* See what i mean... with my wanted level? I'm still lucky to live and tell a tale.

Anyway, I just like it to play along with everyone and helping others out with their problems. A Wolf with many skills and specialized in computer fixing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Years 2012!!   Happy New Years 2012!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy New Years 2012!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next