The White Ridge Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Apologies to one and all!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
FireStormWarning

Number of posts : 930
Registration date : 2007-07-22

Apologies to one and all! Empty
PostSubject: Apologies to one and all!   Apologies to one and all! EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 7:46 pm

I know I haven't been around very much lately. Working thirteen-hour shifts tends to drain a guy, especially when someone has been doing it for weeks. XD

Anyway, if anyone would like to sort of brief me on where I'm needed, I'll get to it as soon as I'm able. Smile Puppy promise.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/the-black-mountain-saga/index.htm
Zandalen
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
Zandalen

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2011-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Apologies to one and all!   Apologies to one and all! EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 8:56 pm

I don't know much of where you are needed but I do know you are need on the thread in the Swift River Clan, the Healers have Arrived thread. And you haven't really made the info for your pup that is from AutumnFeather and Yellowfang's litter. ^^

I am not really sure about anything else.
Back to top Go down
Zeroki
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
Zeroki

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Apologies to one and all!   Apologies to one and all! EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 12:54 am

as Zan said, we need you in "The arrival of the Healers" in Swift River

We still need you in "Alphas Last Breath" so that we can get thing going with Hailstorm, Corona, and Silver River

Aaaannndddd...we need to get CrystalStream and OceanStorm's puppies born sometime soon. They're seriously overdue.

I can't really think of anything else...
Back to top Go down
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

Starfleet Vice Admiral  \m/ Melodic Rocker  and ICTer
kotelinie

Number of posts : 807
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Apologies to one and all!   Apologies to one and all! EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 4:11 am

I have e-mailed you a char sheet of the adopted pup from Yellowfang and AutumnFeather. That was done 29 Feb. Wednesday. Its a word doc (attachment, but the e-mail says it all. Feel free to poke me if you have any questions about it.

Yes, like said by Zan and Zero, you are needed at those two, maybe perhaps in the new thread of "Sundawn’s kill" in The Black Mountain pack area. Honestly that one is open for all to join in. I had planned to play in there sooner, but due to the tragic events the pack had, i have postponed it to a few weeks after it.

For the birth of the Alpha's pups in Swift River, one of the new healers shall be needed. Their call for who it is going to be, or both. Only you can't control the birth of them. I think they just like it to be warm inside their mothers belly, then facing the cold temps of winter.
Back to top Go down
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
FireStormWarning

Number of posts : 930
Registration date : 2007-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Apologies to one and all!   Apologies to one and all! EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 11:35 pm

Kotie, I don't think I got that character sheet. Can you send it to me via Messenger? I'll be on most of Saturday. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/the-black-mountain-saga/index.htm
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

Starfleet Vice Admiral  \m/ Melodic Rocker  and ICTer
kotelinie

Number of posts : 807
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Apologies to one and all!   Apologies to one and all! EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 6:19 am

That's odd. maybe that yahoo ate it? I haven't got a message of that the e-mail is not correct, is it is in my list... I shall throw the list to ya then by the messenger, when you are awake, as you are asleep right now (says yahoo) Smile

Self found e-mail was easier, for you having not to be online to get it from me and that you can do it on the our own time, but if yahoo is going to eat my e-mails and char sheets, then something is wrong. Unless you changed your e-mail addy recently.
Back to top Go down
Meoquanee
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
Meoquanee

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Apologies to one and all!   Apologies to one and all! EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 2:11 pm

Yea definately in Alpha's Last Breath.
I can't wait for the pups to be born, though I still need to fill out Moonrunner's profile >< maybe I'll do that in a bit.
Gotta fill out my Dusk Owl x Silver Leaf wolf profile too x3

Edit: OH! And in Home at Last in General RP, where Sage Ghost comes to TMitS.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apologies to one and all!   Apologies to one and all! Empty

Back to top Go down

Apologies to one and all!
Page 1 of 1