The White Ridge Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I've been gone for a while...

Go down 
+3
Zeroki
FireStormWarning
NewDawn
7 posters
AuthorMessage
NewDawn
New pack member
New pack member

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2012-04-04

I've been gone for a while... Empty
PostSubject: I've been gone for a while...   I've been gone for a while... EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 7:29 pm

And apparently my old username may have been inactivated. Hello everyone! It's HeavensGaze! I apologize for my leave...I thought the board was as good as dead several months ago. Once I thought everything was dead around here, I focused on other things...including a new job and getting married. And for anyone who might ask...married life has been wonderful Smile

At any rate, I have plans for at least a couple of my characters, one of which I will kill off soon. I will get caught up with the recent happenings and then make a new post.
Back to top Go down
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
FireStormWarning

Number of posts : 930
Registration date : 2007-07-22

PostSubject: Re: I've been gone for a while...   I've been gone for a while... EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:24 pm

Hey Heavens/New Dawn! Glad to see you back! Smile Hopefully you'll be able to help us get this place really hopping again!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/the-black-mountain-saga/index.htm
Zeroki
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
Zeroki

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: I've been gone for a while...   I've been gone for a while... EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 12:55 am

HeavensGaze! *tackles and hugs* I missed you!

EDIT: I checked into your HeavensGaze account. It's still here, maybe you just got the password wrong? Are you still at the plu.edu email that is listed on the contact info?

SECOND EDIT: If you're interested in some puppy characters, we've got a couple of litters coming up that need some roleplayers. Shoot me a PM and I'll give you the info regarding them. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
FireStormWarning

Number of posts : 930
Registration date : 2007-07-22

PostSubject: Re: I've been gone for a while...   I've been gone for a while... EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 2:32 am

Heavens, if you want I can update your account information for you. Go ahead and send me a P.M. with your desired password and email contact and I should be able to link it to HeavensGaze. Evil computer! Evil error
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/the-black-mountain-saga/index.htm
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

Starfleet Vice Admiral  \m/ Melodic Rocker  and ICTer
kotelinie

Number of posts : 807
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: I've been gone for a while...   I've been gone for a while... EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 3:31 am

Hey HeavensGaze, Welcome back to the Saga! I also checked the info about the account and it is untouched for settings. So it can be that the password is wrong, after all it is been a long while ago.

Last time you was here in September, I believe, we where working on the reboot of the saga, which went slowly.

Congrats on that of the marriage. I shall move your char sheet to the active site (if not done all so)

Also feel free to pm me about the info, if you need to have your old account updated with the e-mail address of the new one, password can be made up, and then changed to a different one.
Back to top Go down
Meoquanee
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
Meoquanee

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: I've been gone for a while...   I've been gone for a while... EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 11:01 am

Welcome back Heavens...er...NewDawn! How exciting that you got married Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FaunaMyth
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
FaunaMyth

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: I've been gone for a while...   I've been gone for a while... EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 1:47 am

Hi again Heavens! This place has really had some low points, but eh, we're around.
Congrats on the marriage, good to hear things are going well for you! Smile
Back to top Go down
Gildarius
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-01-09

PostSubject: Re: I've been gone for a while...   I've been gone for a while... EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 3:43 am

Welcome back, and conga-rats on the marriage =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've been gone for a while...   I've been gone for a while... Empty

Back to top Go down

I've been gone for a while...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The White Ridge Saga :: General Discussion :: Yips, Howls, Woofs, and Growls-
Jump to: