The White Ridge Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whats Old is New~

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SaberLeopardess816
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
SaberLeopardess816

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2012-05-28

Whats Old is New~ Empty
PostSubject: Whats Old is New~   Whats Old is New~ EmptyMon May 28, 2012 5:23 am

running leopard Hi Everyone!! Guess who it is, and it aint no monkey from space!! *LOL* XD Why is not a plane , its not a bird?? Its Super Leopardess?!! can leap whole dirt clods in a single pounce! Can wet your entire carpet in one second, can cause heart attacks with a single ideah or suggestion of doing something wild?! *LOL* XD OMG, yes it's Saber...... Whaaaaaat a suprise???! *LOL* XD

Hi Guys thought i'd enter with a different approach?! **snuggles/huggles everyone*** Wow nice new place, Dale, Robin, I love what you've done, so much grey and uhhm white, very neutral and easy on the eyes!
I love it! Well i'm Back!!! With parental units approval/ monitoring...*sighhhhhhs its fun to be me**

So how is everyone ->?? Oh hope yu like my avi, its my white lioness, Gollmerah. yeah the pic is all weird, well thats cause not of my camera, but of some strange energy in my room captured by the camera, my Canon 2940SW FinePix Digital, I have NO ideah whats going on in my bed room, but the camera caught it!
***sitts waiting for everyone to pounce her***
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003183148034
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

Starfleet Vice Admiral  \m/ Melodic Rocker  and ICTer
kotelinie

Number of posts : 807
Registration date : 2007-09-05

Whats Old is New~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats Old is New~   Whats Old is New~ EmptyMon May 28, 2012 6:50 am

*has to resist the urge to pounce on Saber, sitting nervously on his rear.*

Hey Saber! Long time not seen. How goes things?

Yeah the layout change from the green to grayish blue, is more friendlier to the eyes but also more welcoming for possible new members, so that we aren't scaring them away for having it looking dark. The update is all 2 months old from half March. At first it was a bit of getting used to the new look. For all that some color codes that where used, had to be changed, for having the text still readable.

Nice and lovely new avatar you got there.
Back to top Go down
SaberLeopardess816
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
SaberLeopardess816

Whats Old is New~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats Old is New~   Whats Old is New~ EmptyMon May 28, 2012 7:53 am

Oh I'm good Kotie, **pounce snuggles** hey I'm not poison! We can still be friendly with eachother! **purrss growls purrsss** I'm good, been busy as usual & dieting, I'm now just 60 pounds in weight!!
Back to top Go down
SaberLeopardess816
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
SaberLeopardess816

Whats Old is New~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats Old is New~   Whats Old is New~ EmptyMon May 28, 2012 7:54 am

Yeah i LUVV the avitar too! My white Lioness she lemme borrow her pic!
Back to top Go down
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

kotelinie

Whats Old is New~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats Old is New~   Whats Old is New~ EmptyMon May 28, 2012 8:10 am

*is pounced on and being pinned down by her* I know i know.... there is nothing wrong with an innocent pounce. *Nuzzles her cheek, while tickling with a free paw in her side.*

I just wanted to give the others a first attempt on pouncing ya.

Sounds good for gaining some weights. That is very kind of her. Things for me are unchanged.
Back to top Go down
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
FireStormWarning

Number of posts : 930
Registration date : 2007-07-22

Whats Old is New~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats Old is New~   Whats Old is New~ EmptyMon May 28, 2012 11:03 am

Hi Sabby! Welcome back. We're glad to see ya' again! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/the-black-mountain-saga/index.htm
SaberLeopardess816
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
SaberLeopardess816

Whats Old is New~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats Old is New~   Whats Old is New~ EmptyTue May 29, 2012 1:37 am

Good to see you too Dale, I love your Siggy, me thinks I'll make a nice one too!
Hey I was wondering where Zerocky is, I miss her!! & Robin too!

**snuggles Koties free paw after being pounced**

Back to top Go down
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

kotelinie

Whats Old is New~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats Old is New~   Whats Old is New~ EmptyTue May 29, 2012 3:34 am

I think that Zeroki is a tat bit busy with other things, but she is around. If you really want to talk to her, shoot her a pm. So is Ava and everyone else who is a member here.

*Gives the leopardess an ear rub*

I'm free to tell ya, that I'm missing those Friday chats. Last one was on 16 March and that is all two months ago. I am aware that you and that counts for everyone else, that offline things are more important then the online things. Plus that there is a huge time gap between me and the loyal members of this board, that it is hard to find a suitable time for both parties.
Back to top Go down
SaberLeopardess816
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
SaberLeopardess816

Whats Old is New~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats Old is New~   Whats Old is New~ EmptyTue May 29, 2012 5:11 am

Yeah Kotie, its true, I have soooo many things to do, but I'll try to always have time for you!
No kidding there I miss our MSN chatts! But I'm at least here!

***purrsss as her ear is rubbed**

Hey everyone, Kotie too, you guys like my newish siggy I modified today??
Plus mom is joining here today i think too, as to watch over me with the other Alpha's here too!

Back to top Go down
Mokambie_Lioness
Canis Familiaris
Canis Familiaris
Mokambie_Lioness

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2012-05-29

Whats Old is New~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats Old is New~   Whats Old is New~ EmptyTue May 29, 2012 5:38 am

Hi Sabby my "little one" as I have always called her "Little One", much like Luxwana Troy , on Star Trek calls her daughter Diana. So Sabby have YOU been good??**patts her head lovingly** **shows everyone her cubby photo's***

I love your avitar Sabby and your Signature!
Hello Kotie, nice to meet you **walks over as her 270 LB lioness self fully confident of her self*** Hope you Kotie and my Sabby are having fun.

"Sabby you be good for everyone! I'll be here often to watch, dont worry Little One, i wont get in the way, but I'll be close by watching you, my dear"~
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001376073751
SaberLeopardess816
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
SaberLeopardess816

Whats Old is New~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats Old is New~   Whats Old is New~ EmptyTue May 29, 2012 5:50 am

Very embarrassed ***EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKK!!!!*** Awwww MAWWWWWmmm do YU have to show my cubby pics to everyone???? =O_o=
Gee Wizz already, I'm NOT 3 anymore, I'm 15..... **rolls eyes** ***OMG Sighhhhhhhssss***
***sitts by her**** Yes everyone I'm "Little One", as is goes, so I dont mind it... I know why Diana Troy was always annoyed at her mom too, *LOL* XD Very embarrassed

Back to top Go down
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

kotelinie

Whats Old is New~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats Old is New~   Whats Old is New~ EmptyTue May 29, 2012 6:11 am

*smiles, while his wolf tail is flicking contently as she enjoys the ear rub.* Uhm, I don't see any large differences, unless the sig pic is made smaller.

*looks an Sabers mom, giving her a kindly nod while still rubbing her daughter's ear. Looking at the cute cub photo's of her.*

It's a pleasure to meet you Mokambie. I do my best with that. Oh, why did you two made a new account, instead of using the ones you created last year. Lost the password? As this is still the same board, only that it had gotten a name and url change.
Back to top Go down
SaberLeopardess816
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
SaberLeopardess816

Whats Old is New~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats Old is New~   Whats Old is New~ EmptyTue May 29, 2012 6:23 am

Mom said it was due to the fact she wanted to start new, but will keep the old accounts!
But I like her new look, how'a bout you? It was Moka's idea, she's smart!

**blushes a bit as my cubby photos are pawed through by all the members here***
**enjoys her leopardy ears rubbed, relaxing***
**purrsss**
Back to top Go down
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
FireStormWarning

Number of posts : 930
Registration date : 2007-07-22

Whats Old is New~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats Old is New~   Whats Old is New~ EmptyTue May 29, 2012 3:37 pm

Glad to see you back, Svetlana. We'll make sure your Sabby behaves herself. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/the-black-mountain-saga/index.htm
Mokambie_Lioness
Canis Familiaris
Canis Familiaris
Mokambie_Lioness

Whats Old is New~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats Old is New~   Whats Old is New~ EmptyWed May 30, 2012 5:08 am

Thank you Dale, good to be back, you can call me Moka, or Lana, which ever pleases you most dear!
I trust that you all will do a good job with my leopardy girl! After all were ALL Family in this Pride/Pack!
Back to top Go down
SaberLeopardess816
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
SaberLeopardess816

Whats Old is New~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats Old is New~   Whats Old is New~ EmptyWed May 30, 2012 5:21 am

**giggles** Geee, How hard could ONE Sabby leopardess be to take care of??? *LOL* XD
interesting diplomacy Moka, nice save! *lol* J/K Moka's kool, I'm just pokin fun~ Canine drunk
Back to top Go down
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

kotelinie

Whats Old is New~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats Old is New~   Whats Old is New~ EmptyWed May 30, 2012 4:20 pm

Uhm.. is that a catch-question? Pant pant I think that there are times that she can be paws full, just like new born pups / cubs, that are just old enough to start exploring the world and the surroundings.

Anyway I shall do my best to keep an eye on her. Oh those cub photos are cute Moka!

*throws a ball of wool to Saber, in the hope she goes to play with it.*
Back to top Go down
Mokambie_Lioness
Canis Familiaris
Canis Familiaris
Mokambie_Lioness

Whats Old is New~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats Old is New~   Whats Old is New~ EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 6:28 am

*lol* yes Kotie I agree! She can be a real fireball!

**see's her go and chase the yarn ball playing with it**
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Whats Old is New~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats Old is New~   Whats Old is New~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats Old is New~
Page 1 of 1