The White Ridge Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey guys....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Ru
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
The Ru

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Hey guys.... Empty
PostSubject: Hey guys....   Hey guys.... EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 10:20 am

Sorry that I was gone for a while. I had real life get into the way, so for the longest time I couldn't get back. Basicly I was told that the Message boards were dangerous, and was told that I couldn't come back, beside other problems. But hopefully things will go well, and I'll be here for a long while.

I see things have changed, and I wonder how long has it been, in rp time, since I've played my guys. I'm thinking that the only one that I can play is Trick, now.....
Back to top Go down
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

Starfleet Vice Admiral  \m/ Melodic Rocker  and ICTer
kotelinie

Number of posts : 807
Registration date : 2007-09-05

Hey guys.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys....   Hey guys.... EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 12:46 pm

Welcome back The Ru, A very long time not seen. Those things tend to happen that real life, get a grip on you, for being needed there then that you can slip away from it to hide in the fantasy world. Hmm.. message boards are dangerous? well depends on what (personal) for information you want to share with others, which is publicly viewable. Unless it is in a closed section.

For what I can say about that, is that in my field of work, for solving a computer problem, that those boards are very handy, for all if that problem is discussed and one comes with a bright idea of you need to do it that way to fix / solve it. (Google the error code or problem and you have 9 of 10 times that there are forums as hits.)

That of RP time, its a bit difficult to say, only that the next generation of chars are roaming around the boards, Those that where met in the journey are are likely elders by now, or buried, depending on what there age where when they started. You still can play those young wolves from the past in the legends RP, for all if you still had plans to let them having a mate and a litter. That litter could fit into the new timeline rp.

If I made something not clear, feel free to bite me, but be aware i bite back! Ear wiggle
Back to top Go down
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
FireStormWarning

Number of posts : 930
Registration date : 2007-07-22

Hey guys.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys....   Hey guys.... EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 10:37 pm

Hey Ru. Welcome back. Real life got ahold of me too. I'll probably get to my posts tomorrow. As far as how long it's been, what's the last thing you remember?
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/the-black-mountain-saga/index.htm
The Ru
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
The Ru

Hey guys.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys....   Hey guys.... EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 1:33 pm

I saw that I can't play Ryota or Brice anymore, so I have to come up with new charries. I found one of my old posts, of The Ru, but nothing on Brice....
Back to top Go down
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

Starfleet Vice Admiral  \m/ Melodic Rocker  and ICTer
kotelinie

Number of posts : 807
Registration date : 2007-09-05

Hey guys.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys....   Hey guys.... EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 2:07 pm

hmm... There is a slim chance of that you can bring Brice back to the living as a new char to this generation, for all if no one can remember him. I believe that Firestorm had deleted that topic, among with others, instead of moving them to the archive.

This could also be done to Ryota, that is if you want that. Self I had given the option to bring my Kotie wolf back, but after all that i have done with him, and well gotten into the pack... I just felt that it was time for a new one., which became now in 3 chars.

Your old profiles are still here, in the old sheet archive: https://thewhiteridgesaga.forumotion.com/t263-kiren-s-crew
Back to top Go down
The Ru
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
The Ru

Hey guys.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys....   Hey guys.... EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 9:41 am

I dunno Kotie, Brice and Ryota lived at the same time. They were buds.....so to bring Back Brice is hard for me, if you get what I'm saying....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey guys.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys....   Hey guys.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey guys....
Page 1 of 1