The White Ridge Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I.E.D RP/Combat Missions/ ATTN Moka Lioness (ONLY)( PrivateRP)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SaberLeopardess816
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
SaberLeopardess816

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2012-05-28

I.E.D RP/Combat Missions/ ATTN Moka Lioness (ONLY)( PrivateRP) Empty
PostSubject: I.E.D RP/Combat Missions/ ATTN Moka Lioness (ONLY)( PrivateRP)   I.E.D RP/Combat Missions/ ATTN Moka Lioness (ONLY)( PrivateRP) EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 4:12 pm

running leopard Ok First off, this RP is Strictly for I.E.D RP/Combat Missions/ ATTN Moka Lioness (ONLY)( PrivateRP) DSC_2698 mom(Mokambie_Lioness) & I.
running leopard Secondly, others may view, but I'd prefer they NOT post in/during the RP, as it will interfere with our RP. This's a PRIVATE RP between mom (Moka) and I.

Ok RULES of THE RP'ing:
Safety's are on, non can be killed, only wounded severely at most, but not lethally. What I mean by it, is shrapnel, bullet wounds, broken bones are acceptable with the exception of the neck, or back, they CANNOT be broken, as this can have usually fatal affects sometimes! Bleeding/Blood Loss is normal, but NOT to Fatal levels:
NO Explicit Language!!! I do NOT have to explain that, well?? Do I??
uploading reff pics to describe events is fine, letts kepp the small enough for others to see
reasonably, I'd say not more than 600x800 at most, preferably smaller is good, like 500x700 or so.
We can use other languages too as well to speak to/RP to eachother in, no use of EXPLICIT/PROFANITY ALLOWED in alternate languages! This includes physical vulgar gestures, and I think WE ALL know what those are, whether in english or another language, it is NOT tolerated in OUR RP!!

running leopard Moka and I have discussed the RP things between us, she and I will treat eachother as we choose, she has agreed to it, as I and her had a private discussion over it! Moka does not take it personally what I do to her, she'll just get even with me in RP, which is what I want =^_~=.
This RP is for me to blow off my excessive aggression, as it is intended to also settle things in an RP way between mom and I. This is OUR RP.

Some Terms Militaristically/Aviationally speaking:
I.E.D (Interceptor Engage Destroyer) a term I know all too well, as its what I am. So if you see it, dont be surprised:
TAS(True Air Speed) as is only used in the Aviation industry, I know this too as well:
FL350 (Flight Level 35,000 Ft.) Another aviation term, I use often, and is used in this industry.
Pitch Attitude generally descibes the upward or downward position of the aircrafts nose.
Flare Attitude Pitch which indicated usually when in landing possition, sometimes durring takeoff:
Roll Attitude Pitch, which is used to determine the angle of roll the aircraft is banking at, with its wings.
Inverted Attitude Pitch, which means in aviation speak, your upside down:
Ascending (climbing in altitude)
Descending (Dropping in altitude)
ATC (Air Tower Control)
FAC(Forward Air Control/Controller) Used primarily by military/air force, to guide/direct missions/operations.

I'll add more terms later:

I'll wait for mom to come by to see this:
**sitts waiting for her mummy lion Moka**

Last edited by SaberLeopardess816 on Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:38 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003183148034
Mokambie_Lioness
Canis Familiaris
Canis Familiaris
Mokambie_Lioness

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2012-05-29

PostSubject: Re: I.E.D RP/Combat Missions/ ATTN Moka Lioness (ONLY)( PrivateRP)   I.E.D RP/Combat Missions/ ATTN Moka Lioness (ONLY)( PrivateRP) EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 4:14 pm

Ok I read this Sabby sweety, it sounds reasonable! I like how you write, direct and to the point!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001376073751
SaberLeopardess816
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
SaberLeopardess816

PostSubject: Re: I.E.D RP/Combat Missions/ ATTN Moka Lioness (ONLY)( PrivateRP)   I.E.D RP/Combat Missions/ ATTN Moka Lioness (ONLY)( PrivateRP) EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 5:04 pm

Ok Mom no prollem, I'll get an RP Started ASAP!!
***sits on her Tigress paws thinks, hmmmmmm Global Thermonuclear war??, or regular IED Missions, Hmmmm what to RP**
Back to top Go down
SaberLeopardess816
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
SaberLeopardess816

PostSubject: IED Bomb/Cannon Run   I.E.D RP/Combat Missions/ ATTN Moka Lioness (ONLY)( PrivateRP) EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 5:41 pm

***Getts on her four paws automatically goes into IED mode, pulling out ordinance, and cannon's. Starts up her two wing mounted PW JT-9 Turbofans as she gets ready to DESTROY some stuff, as Moka gets on her back for the ride... gets the engines hot and ready powering up, and lowering flaps to 15 degrees position for takeoff, loads the MK-84 2,000LB GBU's and MK-96 6,500LB GBU's as well, totalling over 24 Bombs, loads her 37mm and 30mm cannons, letting Moka take the yoke under her control , pulls paws up into my Tigress bodd as the antigravity is on full, looking around seeing all the target's layed out, to Kill/Destroy....making sure NO ONE ELSE is here but US!!***

**taxies off under Moka's Control, as she throttles up the JT-9's to full power, now hitting 100 knots TAS, ....now 150 knots TAS, lifts off as I hit 270 knots TAS....Roaring down the 12,500 foot of runway. Now sweeping my variable geometry wing back to 60 degrees sweep, and sleeply climbing to 47,500 feet hitting 1,370 MPH or a wase over mach 2+. looking down as we see the targets..

Reff pic: IED/CHUFF Wing Suit:
Taxi, Arm up:
I.E.D RP/Combat Missions/ ATTN Moka Lioness (ONLY)( PrivateRP) ChuffTigress2

Takeoff and flight to 47,500 feet:
I.E.D RP/Combat Missions/ ATTN Moka Lioness (ONLY)( PrivateRP) 01-1

Up in the air, showing aggression A-10 IED Suite Variant:
I.E.D RP/Combat Missions/ ATTN Moka Lioness (ONLY)( PrivateRP) Saber2

Showing my CHUFF Tigress Teeth:
I.E.D RP/Combat Missions/ ATTN Moka Lioness (ONLY)( PrivateRP) Saber3

Near at 39,000 feet and climbing:
I.E.D RP/Combat Missions/ ATTN Moka Lioness (ONLY)( PrivateRP) 2272155815_39ebd01073

At 47,500 feet and at mach 7.93+ what YOU see as you look up, keep in mind bombs are about to fall:
I.E.D RP/Combat Missions/ ATTN Moka Lioness (ONLY)( PrivateRP) Saber

OOC/IC
Ok Moka feel free to go for it's, your turn.
Back to top Go down
Mokambie_Lioness
Canis Familiaris
Canis Familiaris
Mokambie_Lioness

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2012-05-29

PostSubject: Re: I.E.D RP/Combat Missions/ ATTN Moka Lioness (ONLY)( PrivateRP)   I.E.D RP/Combat Missions/ ATTN Moka Lioness (ONLY)( PrivateRP) EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 6:01 pm

***gets on her back, and setting the jump seat, pulling up everything needed, arming her and then taxiing off to take off, as I throttle her to high idle and power her huge Turbofans up, feeling the immense power in her surge up.. taking off in less than 12 seconds at 270 knots TAS climbing to and ascending to 47,500 feet in a matter of 10 seconds, as we hit mach 7.9+ seeing her mood is cold and ready as I hold the yoke in my lioness paws, looking at her wings as they are fully loaded, and her undersides as well!, putts her into a roll, then dive as we scream to drop her MK-84's on hardened targets, with a confirmed Hard Target Lock on 16 targets.... only seconds now before I guid her into the KILL BOX!***

Kill Box Pic, how Saber views you when she has hard target lock's:
I.E.D RP/Combat Missions/ ATTN Moka Lioness (ONLY)( PrivateRP) 6a00d8341c66f153ef0120a8f3b38c970b-500wi

Reference pic below, to demonstrate, Damage is about to be done!
I.E.D RP/Combat Missions/ ATTN Moka Lioness (ONLY)( PrivateRP) STL816IED-574-865B2

Dropping Her MK-84 Bombs!Loving this
I.E.D RP/Combat Missions/ ATTN Moka Lioness (ONLY)( PrivateRP) 020507a_jdam_500

OOC/IC
Ok Sabby you do the honors with me, next post is yours!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001376073751
SaberLeopardess816
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
SaberLeopardess816

PostSubject: Re: I.E.D RP/Combat Missions/ ATTN Moka Lioness (ONLY)( PrivateRP)   I.E.D RP/Combat Missions/ ATTN Moka Lioness (ONLY)( PrivateRP) EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 2:35 am

***feeling as Moka rolls me over as I rapidly descend to 8,500 feet or below Hard Deck
(anything below 10,000 Feet in Air Force Combat) as I then level off seeing my Kill box appear in my (HUD-Heads Up Display) as I see heavy AAA ground fire coming up at me, though I have effectively jammed thier radar, so rthey are blind, randomly firing massive ammounts of AAA anti aircraft fire, though it explodes harmlessly on my shield, I laugh at the futility of thier failing effort.
I then select all 16 targets to KILL!
I unleash 16 MK-84 GBU's, lrtting them fakll, as I drop below 2,200 feet at a speed of mach 5.71. heavy flack is being thown up into the sky, they have NO IDEA, They are about To DIE! as the MK-84's fall guided to thier Target Kill Designations.

Moments later, the first of 16 MK-84's slams its target, watching with delight as it explodes, killing everyone/thing.

Two MK-84's explode on two targets simultaneously, TWO KILL's Confirmed Tango Alpha Six<-Moka)! I'm at 2,000 feet up, banking steeply to get a nice view of it! Oh yeah this's what its all about!
I.E.D RP/Combat Missions/ ATTN Moka Lioness (ONLY)( PrivateRP) Mk_84_bomb_explosion_Vietnam_c1972

As was seen from the ground another MK-84 impacts and KILLS its intended target, I LOVE IT when things go Kablooey!
I.E.D RP/Combat Missions/ ATTN Moka Lioness (ONLY)( PrivateRP) Junglenapal

Ordinance and supply crates about to explode as this MK-84 JDAM(Joint Direct Attack Munition)I just dropped hits squarely! If any enemy personnel are there, they just died! keep in mind the enemy men are fictitious EG not RL, or what I like to call "Statistical Kill's, (S.K.)an Air Force term I often use!
I.E.D RP/Combat Missions/ ATTN Moka Lioness (ONLY)( PrivateRP) Jdam_explosion_photo

Mushrooming clouds from earlier blasts, of the last of the 16 MK-84's. I LOVE My Job as an IED!
I.E.D RP/Combat Missions/ ATTN Moka Lioness (ONLY)( PrivateRP) 77374810001_697325754001_ari-origin29-arc-185-1291405085915

*** I then climb rapidly to 35,800 feet at mach 9.07, as I prepare to destroy over 20 other targets in my "KILL BOX"
heres the definition of of a ("Kill Box") and types I use.
In weaponry, a Kill Box is a three-dimensional target area, defined to facilitate the integration of coordinated joint weapons fire.[1]
It is a joint forces coordination measure enabling air assets to engage surface targets without needing further coordination with commanders and without terminal attack control. The space is defined by an area reference system, but could follow terrain features, be located by grid coordinates or a radius from a center point.
Such a joint coordination measure can help commanders focus the effort of air and indirect fire assets, and also restrict the trajectories and effects of surface-to-surface fires. There may be no-fire areas (NFAs), restricted operations areas (ROAs) and airspace coordination areas (ACAs) included. No friendly ground forces should go into a kill box unless covered by a no-fire area.
A type of Fire Support Coordinating Measure (FSCM), a Kill Box is often defined by a grid reference system - based on lines of Latitude and Longitude - superimposed upon a map of an area of operation. Each square of the grid may be sub-divided into smaller boxes, each of which may carry its own level of permission - or restriction - on the use of air-to-surface or surface-to-surface weapons.
First developed by the U.S. Air Force in the late 1980s, the technique gained notoriety through its use during the first Gulf War (1991). The tactics, techniques, and procedures of Kill Box employment were further refined by the U.S. Air Force throughout the 1990s, leading to more efficient prosecution of targets.
During the 2003 invasion of Iraq, they were once again used with devastating effect to prosecute the air war in support of the initial invasion. Use of Kill Boxes is now part of Joint U.S. Doctrine and is used by many of the U.S.'s allies.
Types of Kill Boxes

Blue - permit air-to-surface fires in the Kill Box without further coordination or deconfliction with friendly forces.
Purple - reduces the coordination requirements for air-to-surface fires, while still allowing surface component commanders to employ surface-to-surface fire. It allows the maximum use of joint fires, creating a synergistic effect and maximum potential for neutralizing enemy forces.

___________________________________________________________________________________

I then search on my HUD for more targetys as they appear on my Bomb Sight:
Back to top Go down
SaberLeopardess816
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
SaberLeopardess816

PostSubject: Re: I.E.D RP/Combat Missions/ ATTN Moka Lioness (ONLY)( PrivateRP)   I.E.D RP/Combat Missions/ ATTN Moka Lioness (ONLY)( PrivateRP) EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 3:08 am

Heres some Air Force/IED telemetry goodies from the earlier attack as it occurred:

My Bomb sight as I had a hard target lock on an enemy FAC Communications building, a MK-84 took it out!
I.E.D RP/Combat Missions/ ATTN Moka Lioness (ONLY)( PrivateRP) Eeis_02_img0526

Ammo truck, is about to DIE, along with 7 SK's behind it hiding from the GBU MK-84 as it literally
impacts the truck in this awesome photo, my mom Sarrah too on the ground from 10 yards, as her shield protected her leopardess bodd!

I.E.D RP/Combat Missions/ ATTN Moka Lioness (ONLY)( PrivateRP) 2113c447

Some types of Bombs I'll be using in this Bombing Sorty.
I.E.D RP/Combat Missions/ ATTN Moka Lioness (ONLY)( PrivateRP) 5888fb3b

Another look at the various weapons on my IED Wing Suit, I'll be using as well.
I.E.D RP/Combat Missions/ ATTN Moka Lioness (ONLY)( PrivateRP) Cf8cacd9

Hellow KITTY! We have TARGET KILL! MK-84 impacting a ground radar installation. Smiles to her self with Murderous war lust.
I.E.D RP/Combat Missions/ ATTN Moka Lioness (ONLY)( PrivateRP) B726fb6f

Another MK-84 Impacting a Personell bunker unit, killed 275 SK's. Am I Loving or what?! I JUST LOVE
to share the good feelings! XD

I.E.D RP/Combat Missions/ ATTN Moka Lioness (ONLY)( PrivateRP) 0c70229d

My Bomb Sight on my HUD as I search and LOCK on targets, I'm at 900 knots TAS velocity indicated at
590 feet altitude.

I.E.D RP/Combat Missions/ ATTN Moka Lioness (ONLY)( PrivateRP) 63d3c8a2
Back to top Go down
SaberLeopardess816
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
SaberLeopardess816

PostSubject: HOLIDAY CEASE FIRE OBSERVED Till 01/Jan/2013   I.E.D RP/Combat Missions/ ATTN Moka Lioness (ONLY)( PrivateRP) EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 7:30 pm

Santa wolf Santa wolf Ok I have an Announcement to bring to ALL Participants/Viewers there is a HOLIDAY CEASE FIRE EFFECTIVE NOW! It will remain in effect till 01/Jan/2013 00:00:01 Hrs AM:

Even I need a break! Kill the red X Kill the red X Kill the red X Kill the red X
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I.E.D RP/Combat Missions/ ATTN Moka Lioness (ONLY)( PrivateRP)   I.E.D RP/Combat Missions/ ATTN Moka Lioness (ONLY)( PrivateRP) Empty

Back to top Go down

I.E.D RP/Combat Missions/ ATTN Moka Lioness (ONLY)( PrivateRP)
Page 1 of 1