The White Ridge Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For YOU Zeroki!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SaberLeopardess816
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
SaberLeopardess816

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2012-05-28

For YOU Zeroki! Empty
PostSubject: For YOU Zeroki!   For YOU Zeroki! EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 5:06 pm

Hey there Zeroki, I see you've had a tough time as I and Mom Moka understand that, my summer hasnt been too rosey either to put it mildly! So mom and I thought we'd make a little cheer for you, everyone needs to know there cared for, I love the TLK Cards! This turned out nice! From Mom and i Zeroki to you, we care and love you! I know I'm bad at showing my RL feelings, but I thought you should know I care and mom does too!
For YOU Zeroki! Nalasweetly
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003183148034
Mokambie_Lioness
Canis Familiaris
Canis Familiaris
Mokambie_Lioness

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2012-05-29

For YOU Zeroki! Empty
PostSubject: Re: For YOU Zeroki!   For YOU Zeroki! EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 5:14 pm

Oh my that does look nice! I think Zeroki will like it! Yes Sabbkins and I worked on it, looked good too! Hope you enjoy it Zeroki, we both care and love you, your like family! actually to Saber , and she's gonna flip when I say this, but your kinda like an older Sis to her, she usually see's you like that!

Saber isnt good at letting her feelings show, I know I live with her, but once in a blue moon she will do that, she's affraid of looking weak by doing so, you know always gotta look tough..its her defence against looking weak, but I see through that, this is proof.

But she does have a heart, so Zeroki, this's just for you! I'm so sorry you have had such a bad time! But I hope this helps take the edge offa it. **lioness hugg purr**
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001376073751
Zeroki
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
Zeroki

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2007-08-07

For YOU Zeroki! Empty
PostSubject: Re: For YOU Zeroki!   For YOU Zeroki! EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 8:34 pm

I sorry it took me so long to get back online, work and family have been taking a great chunk of my time.

But you two, I'm FLOORED; it's been a tough couple of months so this really does mean alot to me. I'm still not sure what to say except thank you.
Back to top Go down
SaberLeopardess816
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
SaberLeopardess816

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2012-05-28

For YOU Zeroki! Empty
PostSubject: Re: For YOU Zeroki!   For YOU Zeroki! EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 7:12 pm

Well sweety your welcome! Sorry for such a late reply! I too have been busy dealing woith my prollems emotionally and such, so I've been tardy! I really have BiPolar Bad crying eyes out and health issues Whimpering , so it can take me a while deal with it, my whole family is involved, so I'll try to be on more!

But I'm SO Happy you ,love it!! Mom will be purring Grinning wolf as I'll tell her about your comment! I realy hope things get better for you with your family! **huggs you tight** I'm lucky to have you Zeroki, you ARE like my older Sis here! You help keep me level when I'm all over the place! **sits by you purring quietly I\'m all ears **
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003183148034
Sponsored content

For YOU Zeroki! Empty
PostSubject: Re: For YOU Zeroki!   For YOU Zeroki! Empty

Back to top Go down

For YOU Zeroki!
Page 1 of 1