The White Ridge Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone here!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SaberLeopardess816
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
SaberLeopardess816

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2012-05-28

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone here! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Thanksgiving Everyone here!   Happy Thanksgiving Everyone here! EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 5:18 am

Happy Thanksgiving EVERYONE HERE!
So tell me, what is everyone having???

I'm not sure yet, I think moms got a surprise!??!
**huggs Zeroki, Dale, Kotie & ALL**
"Happy thanks giving guys!! Wolfie love Wolfie love Party animal Party animal Party animal Party animal
Just dont eat too much and get Stuffed! XD *lol* cause you'll look like this guy *LOL* XD Canine drunk Canine drunk Gawd i swear I'm so skinny EVERYONE tries to stuff the leopardess, *lol* its like its now a tradition?! XD, to see who may try to stuff me *LOL*
***Hey??!! Kotie, Zeroki, put the food down, Dale c'mon, I' ate so much, my leopardy spots are bursting, EEEeeeeeeeee runs, flees from the chased with plates of food Canine drunk Canine drunk Canine drunk Canine drunk Laughing on floor Laughing on floor Dizzy Dizzy Dizzy **
Well guys LOVE YU ALL!!! Hoope rthings go well!

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003183148034
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

Starfleet Vice Admiral  \m/ Melodic Rocker  and ICTer
kotelinie

Number of posts : 807
Registration date : 2007-09-05

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving Everyone here!   Happy Thanksgiving Everyone here! EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 4:10 pm

*Hugs back, then looks at his empty plate where there is supposed to be a turkey* So where is mines?

I wish everyone a good evening with family and friends for this day, (for those who celebrate it then, me excluded from it.)

Saber, I have had bread, stokbrood and some coffee, nothing more special as it is just a normal Thursday for me.

Uhmm.... I didn't knew that from eating too much you can get drunk..... Unless someone stuffed allot of alcohol, or a very high percentage in the turkey.

*doesn't bother to chase Saber and goes to his room, playing some GT5*
Back to top Go down

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone here!
Page 1 of 1