The White Ridge Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daddy Lion's HOME!!!! :DD =^___^= ..for the moment.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SaberLeopardess816
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
SaberLeopardess816

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2012-05-28

Daddy Lion's HOME!!!! :DD =^___^= ..for the moment. Empty
PostSubject: Daddy Lion's HOME!!!! :DD =^___^= ..for the moment.   Daddy Lion's HOME!!!! :DD =^___^= ..for the moment. EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 5:35 am

Kotie Kotie Kotie Kotie Kotie Kotie Kotie Kotie Kotie Kotie Kotie Kotie Kotie Kotie Kotie Kotie Kotie Kotie Kotie Kotie Kotie Kotie Kotie Kotie Wolf Howl Wolf Howl Wolf Howl Wolf Howl Wolf Howl Wolf Howl Wolf Howl Wolf Howl Wolf Howl Wolf Howl Wolf Howl Wolf Howl Wolf Howl Wolf Howl Wolf Howl Wolf Howl Wolf Howl Wolf Howl Wolf Howl Wolf Howl Wolf Howl Wolf Howl Wolf Howl Wolf Howl Wolf Howl Wolf Howl Wolf Howl Wolf Howl Wolf Howl Wolf Howl

****Lioness Happy RoarrrrrrrrrrrRRRRSSSSSS*** Howling Howling Howling

Yes my beloved Lion King is home!I missed my dad SO MUCH! at least for now..
Daddy Lion will be due for surgery in 6 to 8 weeks to remove his gallbladder , appendix and repair his hernia too. So I'm dreading the surgery, thats scarry to me!!

Oh I was up yesterday and monday, for well over 35 hours straight.....I'm better now as I'm Rested! I was taking care of home, dad, and his Ex-wife Lynn in Texas, my step mom as she loves to use me as her personal alarm clock, I call her on my phone to wake her, yesterday it too, 12 calls to finally get her to stay awake!! Though by that point it was 5:30 AM Tues, she tends to fall asleep after I call and get her up...Yeah by this point sleep was pointless for me, as by 6am , had to take out the Dog, then do house chores then breakfast fixed by me for everyone in my home, then cleaning....Then I finaaly got to sleep by 12 PM Noon, at last I got to rest, after well over 35+ hours awake non stop, I was seeing things, words were all crazy *lol* now I'm ok.. As I'm rested now..I'm completely coherent!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003183148034
Mokambie_Lioness
Canis Familiaris
Canis Familiaris
Mokambie_Lioness

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2012-05-29

Daddy Lion's HOME!!!! :DD =^___^= ..for the moment. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daddy Lion's HOME!!!! :DD =^___^= ..for the moment.   Daddy Lion's HOME!!!! :DD =^___^= ..for the moment. EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 5:53 am

Yes I admit, the house is elated, at his arrival home yesterday, so things are more stable! Art will be in surgery review/options on December 7th, so he will be briefed on how its going to be done! ***huggs holds Sabbykins** **looks at her** Oh sweety, dont you worry! I believe the surgeons will do good on him, I dont think you have to fear!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001376073751

Daddy Lion's HOME!!!! :DD =^___^= ..for the moment.
Page 1 of 1