The White Ridge Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Back to this good ol' site

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Back to this good ol' site Empty
PostSubject: Back to this good ol' site   Back to this good ol' site EmptyWed Jan 09, 2008 5:10 pm

Hello all its been awhile since I have been here. Some may not remember me, it doesn't matter lol. I was gone from this site for a LONG time mostly because of the massive work load I have received from high school and life. Well I will try to make it on this site as much as possible since I've sort of got my schedules in check now. Anyway if its possible can someone summarise the plot so far? Only if its not a hassle. flower
Back to top Go down
FaunaMyth
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
FaunaMyth

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Back to this good ol' site   Back to this good ol' site EmptyWed Jan 09, 2008 6:30 pm

well, i remember you! Welcome back, and perfect timing! I don't know how long you were gone, but a great battle between TSRC and TBMP occured, followed by a forest fire that destroyed all their homes. Sage Ghost has stepped down, and Deepening Shadows was killed. Ebon Star and his new mate Aspen now lead the pack, with Wildflower as the Beta. The packs are now on the move for new territory. The site has been fairly slow recently (to put it mildly) but we are starting to get back up and having a member, such as yourself, come back is great (not that it isn't anyway Very Happy) Hope thats enough Razz
Back to top Go down
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
FireStormWarning

Number of posts : 930
Registration date : 2007-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Back to this good ol' site   Back to this good ol' site EmptyWed Jan 09, 2008 6:40 pm

Welcome back, Cody! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/the-black-mountain-saga/index.htm
Roxy90
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Back to this good ol' site   Back to this good ol' site EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 6:51 pm

Welcome back, Silver. ^-^
Back to top Go down
http://flecksofgreen.livejournal.com

PostSubject: Re: Back to this good ol' site   Back to this good ol' site EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 9:53 pm

Woo HOO good to be back. Thank you everyone. One more thing please as of right now I'm still a bit shaking on where everyone is and what they are doing. I know in general that we are all looking for new territory, but I just would like to get some suggestions on where I can start again.
Back to top Go down
FaunaMyth
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
FaunaMyth

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Back to this good ol' site   Back to this good ol' site EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 10:31 pm

make (or join i guess) a thread in the Journey section talking about resting or something. Smile
Back to top Go down
firewaternair
New pack member
New pack member
firewaternair

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Back to this good ol' site   Back to this good ol' site EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 1:53 pm

welcome back wolphen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back to this good ol' site   Back to this good ol' site Empty

Back to top Go down

Back to this good ol' site
Page 1 of 1