The White Ridge Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TBMS Site! One site... All packs!

Go down 
+4
kotelinie
Gildarius
Zeroki
NocturneIAm
8 posters
AuthorMessage
NocturneIAm
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
NocturneIAm

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2007-08-08

TBMS Site! One site... All packs! Empty
PostSubject: TBMS Site! One site... All packs!   TBMS Site! One site... All packs! EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 8:15 am

Ok... I've been piecing this together for a while now, and it's now up and running!
Here you can find all you'll need on all wolves in this forum wonderland Very Happy
Who's mates with who, future pups, updates on the forums and pack news Smile And, other cool info...
http://www.freewebs.com/the-black-mountain-saga/index.htm

Please PM me if I've missed anything...
Other who can update are our pack leaders, so let us know what's what Smile
Back to top Go down
Zeroki
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
Zeroki

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: TBMS Site! One site... All packs!   TBMS Site! One site... All packs! EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 11:19 am

This is great Nocturne! It's easy to navigate and has some of the lesser known facts of some members. (Like the fact that Saeros is Red Moon's uncle.)

Oh! And I'm back from my move. Still have lots of unpacking and painting to do, but I'll get it done. Eventually. -.-'
Back to top Go down
Gildarius
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-01-09

PostSubject: Re: TBMS Site! One site... All packs!   TBMS Site! One site... All packs! EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 2:31 pm

looks spiffy.
Back to top Go down
NocturneIAm
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
NocturneIAm

PostSubject: Re: TBMS Site! One site... All packs!   TBMS Site! One site... All packs! EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 4:44 pm

Thanx guys:D
Great to have you back Zeroki! **SUPER BIG HUGS**
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TBMS Site! One site... All packs!   TBMS Site! One site... All packs! EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 6:50 pm

Whooooo! Very nice Nocturne! Very Happy

One thing you can add though is Red Eagle is an elder. Smile
Back to top Go down
NocturneIAm
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
NocturneIAm

PostSubject: Re: TBMS Site! One site... All packs!   TBMS Site! One site... All packs! EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 6:54 am

Will do Imara Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zeroki
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
Zeroki

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: TBMS Site! One site... All packs!   TBMS Site! One site... All packs! EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 12:13 pm

Just noticed something.

Taroq and Mirrored Ice are my characters. Taroq (I figure) can be set to soldier, and Mirrored Ice......I guess should be a scout. (Both of them are too old to be considered pups anymore, LOL.)
Back to top Go down
NocturneIAm
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
NocturneIAm

PostSubject: Re: TBMS Site! One site... All packs!   TBMS Site! One site... All packs! EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 7:19 pm

Done Zeroki Grinning wolf
Back to top Go down
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

Starfleet Vice Admiral  \m/ Melodic Rocker  and ICTer
kotelinie

Number of posts : 807
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: TBMS Site! One site... All packs!   TBMS Site! One site... All packs! EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 6:22 am

Yes indeed, Nocturne. Great job and work you have done to make it very clearly for everyone, to show where which wolf belongs to.

Self i have done some research about the pup Ciriaco, who i had saved from the burning forest and now adopted him, as Roxy stopped with rping all her chars.

See the link for the profile of Ciriaco.
Back to top Go down
NocturneIAm
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
NocturneIAm

PostSubject: Re: TBMS Site! One site... All packs!   TBMS Site! One site... All packs! EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 5:45 pm

Thanx Kotelinie. I'll make the changes tonight Smile
Back to top Go down
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

kotelinie

PostSubject: Re: TBMS Site! One site... All packs!   TBMS Site! One site... All packs! EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 5:53 pm

Your very welcome mate, and take the time for it, nu rush.

Only still waiting till someone posts on my rp in the journey. A few days ago i have updated it with a new post.

Ciriaco would be officially a pack member of The Tall Pines Pack, but if that stays so, since i have him adopted and i don't have any pack yet. Stays it then so or can Ciriaco step over to an other pack if an other pack then that one invites me me to join them, as Kotie has no idea to which pack the pup belongs to.
Back to top Go down
NocturneIAm
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
NocturneIAm

PostSubject: Re: TBMS Site! One site... All packs!   TBMS Site! One site... All packs! EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 4:27 am

I'll see what I can do to help with the thread mate. I'm trying to find out what's going on with those characters of Roxy...
Back to top Go down
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

kotelinie

PostSubject: Re: TBMS Site! One site... All packs!   TBMS Site! One site... All packs! EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 6:00 am

This is what Roxy said about her characters:
"Well, kotieline, I have to say that it's up to you. You can adopt Ciriaco and make him into your own character, or you could have him killed off. With my characters, I would prefer that most of them "vanished" due to the fire - I know it's a lame excuse, but what would I do with all the characters I had? - and if anyone has any interest in my characters, they could take 'em and make them their own. I wouldn't mind one bit."

For the full thread: see here

So All her chars can go to other players, or letting them disappear for the rest of the journey. (Like that they all took all a wrong turn in the forest and left it on the other side, with no trace to the find the others)

ADDON
SNAKE SKIN (played by mightymorphinpowahranger)- carries pup Jasna, also from Phantom + Sun eye. But stopped with rping due to the disappearance of iguana.

mightymorphinpowahranger surrenders all the characters to Roxy, who has agreed in chat to adopt them.

Now that Roxy stopped also with rping, where are those chars then going to? In an adoption list or just to the vanishing list? As Roxy wanted it to have them all disappeared due to the fire.

Info to this one is here

I hope this helps allot to find the missing puzzle (wolf) pieces Smile!
Back to top Go down
NocturneIAm
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
NocturneIAm

PostSubject: Re: TBMS Site! One site... All packs!   TBMS Site! One site... All packs! EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 9:33 am

Well, I can simply take them off the lists... That way, they are not really killed, so if Roxy does change her mind, we can simply add them in again. Just saying they got lost...
Back to top Go down
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

kotelinie

PostSubject: Re: TBMS Site! One site... All packs!   TBMS Site! One site... All packs! EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 9:43 am

That sounds good to me, even some wolves can miss them, if they where important to the packs.

Perhaps you can make a small section on the site, for the "lost wolves", by who they are played and in what pack they belong. So that they are easy to be picked up and to be played with when the player returns.

Just an idea of course.
Back to top Go down
NocturneIAm
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
NocturneIAm

PostSubject: Re: TBMS Site! One site... All packs!   TBMS Site! One site... All packs! EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 11:49 am

Think we can do that, but players who we know aren't coming back, I think the characters can be removed.
There are a few wolves who's players are still active (like me) who wanted a character or two to go missing... but those I've listed within each pack, like Streak of TBMP.
Back to top Go down
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
FireStormWarning

Number of posts : 930
Registration date : 2007-07-22

PostSubject: Re: TBMS Site! One site... All packs!   TBMS Site! One site... All packs! EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 11:05 am

Let's not remove Iguana's characters though. They're too important to the story. We just need to find some good adoptive parents. wolf's moon
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/the-black-mountain-saga/index.htm
mercury
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
mercury

Number of posts : 133

PostSubject: Re: TBMS Site! One site... All packs!   TBMS Site! One site... All packs! EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 6:48 pm

Looking good, looking good...TBMP's gonna have a baby boom so big it's rather frightening...
Back to top Go down
Avadedra Hetarra
A Simple Twist of Fate
Avadedra Hetarra

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: TBMS Site! One site... All packs!   TBMS Site! One site... All packs! EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 8:29 pm

Well, if need-be, I can kick Adder into gear and see if he can help out somehow... I mean, once he gets in with the/a pack or something...

I dunno, FS, we need to talk about this. XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/avasaddiction
mightymorphinpowahranger
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
mightymorphinpowahranger

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: TBMS Site! One site... All packs!   TBMS Site! One site... All packs! EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 9:33 am

hm...

seeing as i have all summer with nothing to do, and this forum is still pretty low on members, i've decided to come back.

now, i'm not too inclined of keeping any of my characters (they'll either be killed off or, if i didn't start playing them, erased) except those i've adopted. so i'll continue playing Coontail and Jasna, for the time being.

see y'all around...
Back to top Go down
NocturneIAm
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
NocturneIAm

PostSubject: Re: TBMS Site! One site... All packs!   TBMS Site! One site... All packs! EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 9:47 am

Well, I had no intention of removing Kero's characters Smile Like you said FS, they are important and need adopting.
I also wouldn't remove a character unless I had solid word that X member was not interested anymore and that it was the end...
So no worries Smile
Think it's safe to say that Kero's remaining characters who aren't important roles, can be put up for adoption?
FS, please if you can list any characters that do have importance (other than the obvious) who will need selective adoption?
Back to top Go down
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

kotelinie

PostSubject: Re: TBMS Site! One site... All packs!   TBMS Site! One site... All packs! EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 7:35 am

A small update for Kotie. He is now a pack member of The Tall Pines Pack, position / rank in the pack is for now unknown, as soon as i know that by rping i shall update my profile and posting it here, so that the site can be updated.

P.S: the drawing of Kotie is a nice one, i like it. Great job to the one who made it.

----

Here i have info of pup Jasna: (saved by Snake Skin)
Parents: Phantom and Sun eye
Name: (at birth) "Jasna" (at adulthood) Juno
Root Personality: Callous, courteous, and impulsive.
Image: https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v419/Roxy90/jasna2.png
Back to top Go down
mightymorphinpowahranger
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
mightymorphinpowahranger

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: TBMS Site! One site... All packs!   TBMS Site! One site... All packs! EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 10:51 am

ah, yes - jasna's info. *swipes for herself* i'll be taking that, and thankyoo for digging it up, kotie. Wink

i would like to have adopted one of kero's minor characters, but i think i adopted...an enormous amount of puppies a while back. o.o in retrospect, i should've kept my nose out of it, but seeing as we were a small community at that time...i couldn't help but feel as though i HAD to adopt, heh.
Back to top Go down
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

kotelinie

PostSubject: Re: TBMS Site! One site... All packs!   TBMS Site! One site... All packs! EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 11:17 am

Well times are changing and packs are tending to grow bigger. Same for this community.

Anyhow Now problem to dig it up, as i had to do it for "Ciriaco", as i didn't found any info on this board.

Here i found it: http://theblackmountainsaga.yuku.com/topic/662

*sees the info getting stolen* Hungry for Info? Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TBMS Site! One site... All packs!   TBMS Site! One site... All packs! Empty

Back to top Go down

TBMS Site! One site... All packs!
Page 1 of 1