The White Ridge Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Concerning TBMS Comic

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Meoquanee
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
Meoquanee

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2009-03-09

Concerning TBMS Comic Empty
PostSubject: Concerning TBMS Comic   Concerning TBMS Comic EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 6:37 am

With Nocturne highly unresponsive due to RL, and with Christmas coming up and my knowledge of what I'm getting assuming it's still on Craigslist by Thursday or Friday (a tablet!!!! Very Happy after eons of dying for one!), I'm thinking about illustrating the comic myself. It's frustrating that it's at such a standstill. I know my art is not NEARLY as good as Nocturne's, but it's not horrible either. But, what do you guys think? I don't want to just jump into it and shock you guys with the differences in art, especially if you don't want that to happen.
However, a tablet will greatly improve my digital art. I'm a lefty, and my digital art as of now (and always before) had to be done by mouse...and of course that's righty and drawing by mouse, even if you're right handed I'd assume, is a challenge. With a tablet my lines would be much smoother and they controlled and they would end up as I intend for them to (instead of squiqqle we'll have a straight line *dramatic*). Which also means I'll be SO MUCH MORE motivated to do backgrounds because I'll have the patience to spend on them (trees are a biotch to do with a mouse)
Back to top Go down
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
FireStormWarning

Number of posts : 930
Registration date : 2007-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Concerning TBMS Comic   Concerning TBMS Comic EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 10:53 pm

I say go for it Meo. Smile Let me know if you want any help with the storyboarding.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/the-black-mountain-saga/index.htm
Meoquanee
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
Meoquanee

PostSubject: Re: Concerning TBMS Comic   Concerning TBMS Comic EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 12:38 am

I'll let you know, FS :3 and thanks ^-^
Back to top Go down
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
FireStormWarning

Number of posts : 930
Registration date : 2007-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Concerning TBMS Comic   Concerning TBMS Comic EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 1:36 am

Not a problem. Smile I know we all got kinda' spread out, but I think we've got enough cohesion again to get things moving as they should be.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/the-black-mountain-saga/index.htm
FaunaMyth
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
FaunaMyth

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Concerning TBMS Comic   Concerning TBMS Comic EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 12:02 pm

I'm willing to help too, if you need it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Meoquanee
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
Meoquanee

PostSubject: Re: Concerning TBMS Comic   Concerning TBMS Comic EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 12:59 pm

Thanks Fauna :3 as of right now, I don't need any help because I didn't get my tablet >> maybe this check...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Concerning TBMS Comic   Concerning TBMS Comic Empty

Back to top Go down

Concerning TBMS Comic
Page 1 of 1