The White Ridge Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TBMS GETTING A REBOOT!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
FireStormWarning

Number of posts : 930
Registration date : 2007-07-22

TBMS GETTING A REBOOT! Empty
PostSubject: TBMS GETTING A REBOOT!   TBMS GETTING A REBOOT! EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 10:14 pm

It's been a long road, and despite appearing dead for awhile, I'm of the firm belief that TBMS has only been on life support. With the help of Board Designer Avadedra Hetarra, I will be giving TBMS a reboot. Set two generations into the future, TBMS: The Legend Reborn will feature an entirely new cast of characters (or some old ones, if you have pups/unborn pups!), a new look for the forum, and new adversaries for the wolves. Keep tuned to this thread for important updates as more and more details are worked out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/the-black-mountain-saga/index.htm
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
FireStormWarning

PostSubject: Re: TBMS GETTING A REBOOT!   TBMS GETTING A REBOOT! EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 1:52 pm

On Kotelinie's advice, I've decided to move any dead threads to the Mountain in the Sky archive area, provided they had not already been deleted. That should help us keep a constant reference as to what has happened in the past. Once the board is redesigned (and Ava and I have already picked out a few skin and banner ideas), I'll be condensing the RP areas, and the discussion areas, in order to make the board feel more streamlined and welcoming to new members.

Large boards can feel intimidating.

As always, email me (firestormwarning0618@yahoo.com) or send me a private message with any questions, suggestions, or concerns. Smile!
Back to top Go down
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

Starfleet Vice Admiral  \m/ Melodic Rocker  and ICTer
kotelinie

Number of posts : 807
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: TBMS GETTING A REBOOT!   TBMS GETTING A REBOOT! EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 5:01 am

You can do an back roll on the board, to get the rp posts back. I tried to look into it, but i can't do it Firestorm. Only the board owner has that power, to do an roll back.

On Ezboard/Yuku any admin can get deleted posts back.

Kotie
Back to top Go down
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
FireStormWarning

PostSubject: Re: TBMS GETTING A REBOOT!   TBMS GETTING A REBOOT! EmptyTue May 17, 2011 11:54 am

Well, obviously some big changes have already been made around here. The forum theme and layout have been modified. The colors are still in the process of being edited for both beauty and clarity.

The forums have been broken up into smaller, easier to manage categories, and I'd love some suggestions from anyone interested on how to reduce the number of them currently displayed, to make the board smaller and more easily accessible to new members.

I also floated the idea of creating a feline group (cougars) to be an opposite number to our wolves. While the wolves are still the primary focus of the RP, introducing an adversary will help to give the plot more of a direction to follow, beyond the usual turmoil within the packs.

All these things are open for discussion, mind you, but these are the changes as they stand now.
Back to top Go down
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
FireStormWarning

PostSubject: Re: TBMS GETTING A REBOOT!   TBMS GETTING A REBOOT! EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 11:36 pm

Avadedra's Cougar Clan is up! Everyone who has a character should take the time to go post in her thread. Smile Let's get this place up and kickin'!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TBMS GETTING A REBOOT!   TBMS GETTING A REBOOT! Empty

Back to top Go down

TBMS GETTING A REBOOT!
Page 1 of 1