The White Ridge Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forgive my slow posting.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeroki
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
Zeroki

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2007-08-07

Forgive my slow posting. Empty
PostSubject: Forgive my slow posting.   Forgive my slow posting. EmptyWed May 28, 2008 2:10 am

Yeah, I know I came back and now my posting has kinda slowed to a stop, but I'm emotionally drained at the moment. We're moving, nobody in the house has any money. ANYBODY. And we were gonna have to get rid of my cat who's seventeen years old and who I've taken care of and loved for about sixteen of those years but we're gonna try to sneak her into our new house, etc.

We did have to put down our 10 year-old dog (or more specifically, the shelter probably did) because he's probably (was) a bit too aggressive for most homes to adopt and very much a 1-family dog.

Anyways, forgive my slow posting, I'm tryin' guys.

Sad
Back to top Go down
KenseiKitsune
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
KenseiKitsune

Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Forgive my slow posting.   Forgive my slow posting. EmptyWed May 28, 2008 2:40 am

Oh, I am sorry to hear that. Sad

Given the circumstances I don't think anyone would mind that your posting is slowing down.

Good luck. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://kenseikitsune.deviantart.com/
NocturneIAm
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
NocturneIAm

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Forgive my slow posting.   Forgive my slow posting. EmptyWed May 28, 2008 5:54 am

I feel your pain Zeroki Sad Take your time. The forum won't run away without you.
I know moving is hard... I've done it this year and also left me penniless... but I really hope you get to keep your cat.
Back to top Go down
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
FireStormWarning

Number of posts : 930
Registration date : 2007-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Forgive my slow posting.   Forgive my slow posting. EmptyWed May 28, 2008 12:48 pm

Sad Zero, given those circumstances, I think we can all forgive. Thanks for letting us know what's going on, and know that you're in our prayers... mine especially. I know how hard it is to lose a pet or to have to give one up... especially one you've had for so long.

Keep us all updated. Puppy kisses!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/the-black-mountain-saga/index.htm
Zeroki
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
Zeroki

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Forgive my slow posting.   Forgive my slow posting. EmptyFri May 30, 2008 1:41 am

Well, my mom says we are going to try our best to sneak my cat in, since we can't find anyone who can or will take her in. And she doesn't get around much, she'll just be sleeping most of the time anyways. (I'll have to get her another cat box because it's tri-level house.) But my brother Brian has cats, (but they're not spayed or neutered, figures.) So, things are still somewhat in the air, but I won't take my cat to another other shelter except a no-kill shelter. My mom and many of my friends agree with me. She's an old cat, but still in pretty good health for her age. However, if she goes to a normal shelter, she'll be considered unadoptable and they'll euthanize her.

And I absolutely refuse to take her someplace where I know I'll be sending her to her death. I won't do it. She'll either stay with me, or she'll be adopted out either by me or by the no-kill shelter I'm hoping to get her into.

And as for my dog, I'm pretty sure he was euthanized, since he hasn't shown up on the shelter's adoptable pets webpage yet. (He did have a cyst on his foot, and I'm hoping that surgery and healing are keeping them from putting him on there, but I still doubt it.)
Back to top Go down
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
FireStormWarning

Number of posts : 930
Registration date : 2007-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Forgive my slow posting.   Forgive my slow posting. EmptySat May 31, 2008 2:55 pm

Thanks for the update Zero. Hoping all goes well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/the-black-mountain-saga/index.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forgive my slow posting.   Forgive my slow posting. Empty

Back to top Go down

Forgive my slow posting.
Page 1 of 1