The White Ridge Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just a question...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady Taalysin
Canis Familiaris
Canis Familiaris
Lady Taalysin

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-07-05

Just a question... Empty
PostSubject: Just a question...   Just a question... EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 6:41 pm

So, I know it may seem i post a LOT for being new and all but long story short, I'm a stay at home mom and, well... Have no life! heh

Anyways, I was wondering...
i have this book i started a while back, not very long just yet, that i keep getting stuck on. So I had the idea of turning it into an rpg to help get things going. When finished it would be published or course so anyone interested in joing said book/rp would have to be willing to do such. I would even need people to help out with such things as playing the bad guy (important ones) but keeping in mind that the bad guy DOES have to loose of course. So before I posted up my baby (book hehe) I was wondering if anyone would even be interested in the possiblity of joining. All but one character in the story is up for grabs to be played, or you could make your own. If taking on a premade character I would just give you the toons template so youhave an idea on the personality and such.
The Book is about Taalysin the cat-slave and her journeys. i written about her time and again, she is by far my favorite of toons, hence that being the nickname I've taken on myself. The "level" of the characters is deffinately high, but not super uber. They're not noob adventurers. I of course would be playing the part of Taalysin. So if i can get a few of you at least interested in the idea of being in a book, so to speak, I will then post up what I have of the book as of now. Hope I get lots of volenteers!
Back to top Go down
http://tailsandlore.fantasyboard.net
The Ru
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
The Ru

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Just a question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a question...   Just a question... EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 7:50 pm

I'm intrested, as I'm a writer. I do hope that your book flies.
Back to top Go down
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
FireStormWarning

Number of posts : 930
Registration date : 2007-07-22

Just a question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a question...   Just a question... EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 10:00 am

Give a few more details and you might suck me in.

And don't worry. I know what it's like to have no life. Canine resistance is
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/the-black-mountain-saga/index.htm
Lady Taalysin
Canis Familiaris
Canis Familiaris
Lady Taalysin

Just a question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a question...   Just a question... EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 1:18 pm

well my only concern with posting it is that the biggining of the story isnt exactly pg... pushing on R, lol. For strong language and nudity... and a very lusty demon bad guy. So, if you give the go Firestorm, then I'll post it and umm... I don't know what I'll do with it if its considered R rated. Actually, maybe ya'll could even help me edit that first little part so its not quite so.... naughty so to speak.

Let me know if ya'll want me to go ahead and post it up! (where would be nice, I'll put it in General Rp if I dont get a better suggestion)
Back to top Go down
FaunaMyth
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
FaunaMyth

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2007-07-24

Just a question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a question...   Just a question... EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 6:07 pm

I would probably be interested in RPing a char, just need the info.
Back to top Go down
Lady Taalysin
Canis Familiaris
Canis Familiaris
Lady Taalysin

Just a question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a question...   Just a question... EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 3:31 pm

So, I know Firestorm is a very busy person, but I can't stand waiting anymore! So I'm going to go ahead and post my story as an rp in the general rp section. I did a little bit of self editing to try and make it more pg13. Tell me if anyone thinks I should change something to help the "rating". I'm hoping to go ahead and get things underway!
Back to top Go down
Gildarius
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-01-09

Just a question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a question...   Just a question... EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 3:44 pm

I'll look into this again when life gives me a bit more personal time XP Works way too killer right now. I can barely even keep up with my rps.
Back to top Go down
Lady Taalysin
Canis Familiaris
Canis Familiaris
Lady Taalysin

Just a question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a question...   Just a question... EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 8:26 pm

Ok, correction... My story rp is posted in the Legends den. So although Character info is in general Rp, the rp itself is in Legends den (since after all, it is a book), post on the story there! also, I am still in need of someone to take on the part of Jakae the barbarian and Toot, the fairy that has not yet been introduced!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just a question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a question...   Just a question... Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a question...
Page 1 of 1