The White Ridge Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Phoenix Saga, Book 1 Synopsis

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Avadedra Hetarra
A Simple Twist of Fate
Avadedra Hetarra

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2007-09-04

The Phoenix Saga, Book 1 Synopsis Empty
PostSubject: The Phoenix Saga, Book 1 Synopsis   The Phoenix Saga, Book 1 Synopsis EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 11:49 pm

Greetings and salutations, readers. Smile I'm glad you joined me here. As my darling little brother shared the prologue with you, I am here to share the synopsis for our book, Ashes to Ashes. The writing of this was not easy in the slightest, and it will probably vary as time passes, but for now, this is what we've got for you. We'd love to get feedback from you, if you are so inclined to give it.

Without further ado::

---

Phoenix. Werewolf. Kitsune. Mage.

Four beings that had nothing in common until the day fate forced them together.

Destiny, Terry, Kit, and Alex have no other plans than being typical teenagers. Between high school classes and college applications, nothing seems out of the ordinary.

But some truths refuse to stay hidden.

These teens are far from normal. Each harbors a gift, a talent, an ability... a curse. Hidden away within their DNA, each of them fight to keep their secrets, denying themselves as much as possible to keep the rest of the world from finding out. Unfortunately, someone has.
GABRAEL, an underground rogue government agency, has known for years that the gifted percentage of the populous of the world holds the key to the genetic future of the planet. Mysterious disappearances among the teenage population are the only tell-tale signs of their existence.

Now, Destiny is GABRAEL's next target, and the four teens find that a threat to one of them is a threat to all. Guided by the cryptic warnings of the mysterious "Phoenix," and joined by unlikely, and sometimes unwanted, allies, the four friends must find a way to protect themselves and others like them... or risk the future of all gifted people around the world.

Four beings with nothing in common. Four teenagers trying to fit into the world. Fate deals the hand, they can only play the game....

---

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Let us know.

Just don't ask what GABRAEL means. We're not telling. silent lol

---

Prologue can be found here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/avasaddiction

PostSubject: Re: The Phoenix Saga, Book 1 Synopsis   The Phoenix Saga, Book 1 Synopsis EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 5:21 pm

Wow I Love It!! Well Written And Done!
Back to top Go down
Avadedra Hetarra
A Simple Twist of Fate
Avadedra Hetarra

PostSubject: Re: The Phoenix Saga, Book 1 Synopsis   The Phoenix Saga, Book 1 Synopsis EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 10:17 pm

Thank you, Saber. Smile This is a first hand look at the combined writing style of myself and Meric, so the whole book will be done in this fashion. Very Happy Thank you for taking the time to comment. <3
Back to top Go down
The Ru
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
The Ru

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: The Phoenix Saga, Book 1 Synopsis   The Phoenix Saga, Book 1 Synopsis EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 11:12 am

I have a question, can I join for a few chapters?

I'm thinking of being a minor charrie, a dragon-type person, but some one who's been the outsider for a while- and possible enemy?

Let me know of what you think- I'm not acting until I know anything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Basic info of the charrie- idea

Name- Shannon Dumar

Nickname- Draggon

Age- to be decided
Back to top Go down
Avadedra Hetarra
A Simple Twist of Fate
Avadedra Hetarra

PostSubject: Re: The Phoenix Saga, Book 1 Synopsis   The Phoenix Saga, Book 1 Synopsis EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 12:17 pm

I'll talk it over with FS, see what he says. Smile One of us will get back to you as soon as we can. Thanks for your interest. Very Happy

~AVA~
Back to top Go down
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
FireStormWarning

Number of posts : 930
Registration date : 2007-07-22

PostSubject: Re: The Phoenix Saga, Book 1 Synopsis   The Phoenix Saga, Book 1 Synopsis EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 7:22 pm

For all those wondering, yes, Ava and I are still hard at work on this book, but good writing takes time, particularly in a project which has become as massive as hours.

While the basic synopsis remains, several characters have been changed. The mage is now a Fae, a young girl descended from an elf-like race which worships the earth as its mother.

In addition, the antagonists and protagonists are now much more fleshed out than they were before. One of the primary ideas that has evolved with this book is that everyone involved in the story, no matter what their agenda, believes they are doing the right thing, thus removing the stereotypical idea of the maniacal, egotistical villain and making the story a bit more believable.

A number of fleshed-out tertiary characters have also been added.

As it stands, if this book works out, Ava and I have thought of possibly taking this as far as a series, with one focusing on each character or their legacy.

Book one, Ashes to Ashes (working name) focuses on the Phoenix.

Book two, "Taming the Beast" (working name) focuses on the werewolf

Book three would likely focus on the Kitsune, while book four would likely focus on the fae.

So as you can see it's quite an ambitious project. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/the-black-mountain-saga/index.htm
FaunaMyth
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
FaunaMyth

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: The Phoenix Saga, Book 1 Synopsis   The Phoenix Saga, Book 1 Synopsis EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 7:46 pm

sounds really intriguing (i hope i spelled that right XD)
*goes to read prologue* ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Phoenix Saga, Book 1 Synopsis   The Phoenix Saga, Book 1 Synopsis Empty

Back to top Go down

The Phoenix Saga, Book 1 Synopsis
Page 1 of 1