The White Ridge Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

-Senka- So this is the other side of the mountain..... (FS w/CM + CS)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zeroki
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
Zeroki

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2007-08-07

-Senka- So this is the other side of the mountain..... (FS w/CM + CS) Empty
PostSubject: -Senka- So this is the other side of the mountain..... (FS w/CM + CS)   -Senka- So this is the other side of the mountain..... (FS w/CM + CS) EmptySat May 21, 2011 3:27 am

"It's rather windy today, isn't it?"

A quiet observation as pale blue eyes looked upwards, noting the white puffy clouds floating in from the direction of the mountains. His jaws parted slightly in a quiet sigh as his brown nose twitched a moment before a loud startling sneeze took his form, his head leaning to one side before snapping in the opposite direction quickly. Three times, and he was finally done. A piece of those darn puffball flowers that he'd seen not too long ago. (Dandelions)

His white ears ticked in a random direction, most likely some small lizard or creature skittering into it's hole to hide from the sunny day and seek shelter in the cooler underground.

The male stood a moment, shaking his pale gold and white coat out before he slowly began to walk. This past winter had not been pleasant crossing the mountains, but that was alright, he'd made it through with nothing more than a chest cold. A severe chest cold, but at least it was only that.

He certainly was a strange sight indeed, a pale gold wolf wandering the lands outside the packs. No doubt his coat would give him away, or perhaps it would hide him in the grasses.

Senka stopped a moment, an eyebrow quirked in question as he leaned down to sniff at what seemed to have been a pack border marking. It had faded though and hadn't been refreshed lately it seemed. The scent also told Senka that the wolf who had marked it to begin with was in fact female, no male scent nearby. Now, Senka was not one to make assumptions, he'd encountered a couple of wolf packs led by only female alphas. However, a few of them had been rather amazonion in nature, seeming to rather want to take off the poor wolf's head before he could ask permission to pass through their lands on his way to where he was now.

To be honest, Senka couldn't really identify where exactly he had come to. Having come from the other side of the mountains, in a pack that lived near the shore, he'd never even been here. And never in his wildest dreams could he have imagined more temperamental weather in the past few seasons than what he was used to. Here it would be sunny, then start pouring rain without much warning. Or the day would start nose-bitingly cold, then warm until Senka was panting. In his birth pack, the weather at least had been a little more consistent, thank god.

Senka sniffed the faded border marking once more, before his head shot upwards...He could hear voices and his pale blue eyes looked thoughtful for a moment. Perhaps, he could join here. He felt that he had wandered long enough. The wolf was naturally large, standing as tall as Saeros of Black Mountain did. Senka was generally a kind wolf, but not one to be trifled with.

A quiet, baritone howl escaped his deep chest as he raised his muzzle to the sky, hoping that perhaps the voices he could hear would help him find out who to see so that he may join.....
Back to top Go down
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
FireStormWarning

Number of posts : 930
Registration date : 2007-07-22

PostSubject: Re: -Senka- So this is the other side of the mountain..... (FS w/CM + CS)   -Senka- So this is the other side of the mountain..... (FS w/CM + CS) EmptySat May 21, 2011 3:42 am

"Father, if I'm strong enough to lead this pack on my own, then I certainly think I'm capable of marking the borders on my own. Don't you?" CrystalStream rolled her eyes. Everything had changed since the packs had arrived in their new homeland. With the relative peace, her father, Cold Mountain, was constantly traversing borders, trying to get close to her again despite nearly a full winter apart.

The truth was that the silver and white she-wolf still didn't feel entirely comfortable around him, either as a former enemy, or as her father. She was simply glad his mate, Storm Raven, had insisted on coming along. Cold Mountain would never say no to her.

The delta nodded his head in response to her query. "I know you are, CrystalStream," he insisted, "but is it so wrong for a father to want to spend time with his only daughter?" He held back some truths of his own of course. Since Mudclaw's murder, the Black Mountain Pack's delta had become extremely protective of his daughter. It had been he who had witnessed the killing of Mudclaw and Deepening Shadows by the traitor SilverRapid. It had been he who had sunk his jaws into SilverRapid's throat and ended his life, and now, after all this time, he felt a weight of responsibility on him toward his daughter for all he had missed.

"Marking borders is hardly what I would call a relaxed bonding time, Father," CrystalStream pointed out wryly, but she shook her head. She knew there was no arguing with him.

The entire party came to a halt as the baritone howl split through the air. CrystalStream's ears perked. She knew the voice of every wolf in her territory, and even some of the Black Mountain Pack's voices... and she'd never heard this howl before. Even if she had, it was coming from one of the rogue borders.

She raised her head, returning the howl, but also a bark of warning. This was her territory, and she was going to defend it with her life.

Formalities aside, she turned to her father, who simply nodded. The two wolves quickly started off toward the source of the sound without a word being said between them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/the-black-mountain-saga/index.htm
Zeroki
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
Zeroki

PostSubject: Re: -Senka- So this is the other side of the mountain..... (FS w/CM + CS)   -Senka- So this is the other side of the mountain..... (FS w/CM + CS) EmptySat May 21, 2011 4:08 am

Storm Raven followed along just right behind Cold Mountain and to his left. He had insisted on spending time with CrystalStream as of late. However, Storm Raven was nothing if not perceptive by nature, and knew that CrystalStream was still uncomfortable around Cold Mountain. Not that the huntress could blame the young wolfess.

"but is it so wrong for a father to want to spend time with his only daughter?"

Storm Raven adjusted her gait slightly, until she was right next to Cold Mountain and she bumped her rump against his to get his attention before speaking.

"And who says that CrystalStream is your only daughter? Hmmmmm?"

her voice wasn't angry or cold, but a little humorous. She was of course, referring to the pups growing inside of her. And being that no wolf in existence aside from perhaps a spiritual under guidance from the spirits or the spirits themselves would be able to tell them, for all Cold Mountain knew, him and Storm Raven could just as easily have a few girls to contend with later on. She wasn't too far into her pregnancy, and she knew that it was because of that fact that Cold Mountain hadn't tried to make her stay in Black Mountain. Storm Raven figured once she got into the later stages, Cold Mountain would mother-hen her in a sense, she was hoping that would not be the case; though. Barely showing, she could still run if need be and keep up with other wolves with little problem...

The howl that they quite obviously heard caused her ears to stand at attention. There wasn't anyone nearby that sounded like that, far as she could remember. As both father and daughter shot off, heading towards said border. She laughed quietly, before following the two just a ways behind. She was so tired, these days.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Senka yawned a moment before he curled his gold tipped white tail around his hind leg. He heard the reply from a female, with a warning bark. Oh, so he had heard the alphess? It didn't seem to surprise him, considering the faded border mark. Most alphas would be heading out around to remark if the scent had faded this much.

Pale blue eyes looked around a moment, before settling on two white forms and a slightly lagging silver form made there way towards him. But Senka was no fool, he knew how to act around alphas. He had long ago outgrown most of his puppy stage, though he was prone to a joke or a fit of playing every so often, as most wolves were.

He returned the bark in kind, with a message of acknowledgement of the pack borders and her message.

Senka simply hoped that this wasn't another one of those crazy female-only packs he'd encountered not too long ago. The wolf could be called and considered many things, a coward was not one of them. But he had nearly hightailed it as fast as he could from the scary females if not for the fact that they had allowed him to pass through.

And quietly he waited, flipping a small flat stone over and over on the ground as waited....
Back to top Go down
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
FireStormWarning

PostSubject: Re: -Senka- So this is the other side of the mountain..... (FS w/CM + CS)   -Senka- So this is the other side of the mountain..... (FS w/CM + CS) EmptySat May 21, 2011 12:01 pm

Cold Mountain couldn't help but grin widely at Storm Raven's words. Even as serious as the situation had suddenly become with the intruder in CrystalStream's territory, it was good to be reminded he was going to be a father again. The two had often spoken of having pups of their own, and Storm Raven had expressed a desire to have a family early on, but undergoing one constant trial after another had always put a damper on that dream. Not anymore. Cold Mountain fell back, briefly nuzzling his mate. "For now," he amended, playfully nipping at her ear before rejoining his alpha daughter.

CrystalStream couldn't help the pang of jealousy that shot through her heart as she overheard her birth father and his mate speaking. She had spoken with her friend Bitter Rain about this very subject, but both knew there were no suitable males within her own pack, and even with the alliances having remained stable for awhile, she still didn't like the idea of finding a male in any of the others. So it was that poor CrystalStream was left to continue leading the Swift River Clan on her own.

The trio finally arrived at the border. CrystalStream's eyes narrowed, her head and tail held high in a display of dominance. Much as it pained him, Cold Mountain lowered his own tail and ears, showing himself to be the submissive. Afterall, it was only fitting his daughter be afforded all the respect here. It was more than he would have done for Sage Ghost, were she still alpha of the Black Mountain Pack.

Senka was large... larger than nearly any wolf CrystalStream had ever met, apart from the dark scout Saeros, but he didn't carry the same dark, murderous aura around him that Saeros did. He seemed rather like a puppy in his way. Still, she held her stance as she came up to him.

"You've entered the territory of the Swift River Clan," she announced, "As alpha, I demand you state your intentions, outsider." She bared her teeth slightly, but made no further aggressive movements. She had to show that she was not afraid of him. No sign of weakness when meeting a new wolf. That was the way her father MudClaw, and her mentor SilverRapid had taught her.
Back to top Go down
Zeroki
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
Zeroki

PostSubject: Re: -Senka- So this is the other side of the mountain..... (FS w/CM + CS)   -Senka- So this is the other side of the mountain..... (FS w/CM + CS) EmptySat May 21, 2011 5:33 pm

Senka looked upwards from the rock that he was moving around as the three wolves came closer. Having heard the earlier message from the alpha, Senka was surprised when it was the youngest of the trio who spoke to him. He wasn't really afraid of CrystalStream to be honest, given his large size; it took a very strong or very cunning warrior to really pose a threat to him.

But Senka knew the drill, even though she was incorrect on the fact that he had entered her territory, he was truthfully standing outside of it. However, he chose not to point this fact out to her. He wanted to join, not start any trouble.

The pale gold wolf was faced with a small dilemma though, in that he was larger than the alphess. How was he to show respect to her? Senka lowered his head down to her eye level, his white ears pulled back and his tail quite still on the ground. A small smile was upon his muzzle, not one that was associated with being snide or rude, but of a general positive demeanor. He meant no harm to her or anyone in the pack.

"You've entered the territory of the Swift River Clan," "As alpha, I demand you state your intentions, outsider."

Ah, Swift River Clan. So that is what this place was called. Fitting, considering that his birth pack had lived near a shoreline.

"There is no need to demand, alphess, I will tell you gladly. I am a wanderer from beyond the black mountains to the west. I left my home to explore new places and I think that this would be a good place to live, if you'll have me, miss uh.....I am quite afraid that I didn't catch your name......"

His open white face could not hide anything at the moment, even if Senka tried. He really did mean no harm. And this place....seemed nice.

Note: yes, he left his name out of the intro on purpose.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"For now,"

Storm Raven smiled as Cold Mountain nipped at her ear, nipping back at his before licking his muzzle. She followed suite with Cold Mountain, lowering her stance to that of a submissive wolf, though she didn't hold herself all that high to begin with, being a hunter and all.

Coming upon Senka, Storm Raven stared a moment. Had Saeros had children with another wolfess besides Kerridwen that they had never known about? This wolf had to be nearly the same size as Saeros was, and that said something. However, his pale blue eyes and demeanor were vastly different from the soldier that they all knew. This wolf seemed level-headed, patient, and kind. But something told Storm Raven, this wolf was not one to be messed with....
Back to top Go down
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
FireStormWarning

PostSubject: Re: -Senka- So this is the other side of the mountain..... (FS w/CM + CS)   -Senka- So this is the other side of the mountain..... (FS w/CM + CS) EmptySun May 22, 2011 7:18 am

For the moment, Cold Mountain allowed his stance to relax. This wolf was large as Saeros... maybe a little bit larger (it was hard telling without the two standing side-by-side), but he seemed far more even-tempered than the dark soldier. Even so, as the largest of the three, he kept himself ready, should this male's submissive posture prove to be a ruse. Like CrystalStream, he found it had to trust anyone, especially after what had happened during the war.

CrystalStream didn't answer the stranger for a few moments. Her eyes looked him over, analyzing him: his stance, his size, his colourings. He was handsome wolf to be certain, but then, she knew her mentor had been handsome in his own way too. That had not meant a thing when he killed Mudclaw.

His words brought something of a smirk to her face. "Beyond the Black Mountains, you say," she said, "Then you know of the great packs who dwelt there, hm? Sadly, we've had to relocate due to the fire that destroyed our territory, but our strength has dwindled little." It seemed she was still trying to warn the male off. She didn't trust him, regardless of his suave manner.

Finally, however, she relaxed herself. She doubted he would try anything with Cold Mountain and Storm Raven there to back her up. "My name is CrystalStream," she said finally, "With me are my birth father and my adoptive mother: Delta Cold Mountain of the Black Mountain Pack, and Storm Raven, the huntress. The Swift River Clan will always accept new members while the prey is plentiful... but you'll find I do not trust easily... That has... harmed me before. If you wish to become a part of my pack, you will need to earn your place, and demonstrate considerable loyalty first. I trust we have an understanding?"
Back to top Go down
Zeroki
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
Zeroki

PostSubject: Re: -Senka- So this is the other side of the mountain..... (FS w/CM + CS)   -Senka- So this is the other side of the mountain..... (FS w/CM + CS) EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:03 am

"Beyond the Black Mountains, you say,""Then you know of the great packs who dwelt there, hm? Sadly, we've had to relocate due to the fire that destroyed our territory, but our strength has dwindled little."

Senka watched the alphess quietly, allowing her time to consider him, while in his mind he was wondering if she would send him away. For what reason, he could not think of one.

"I had heard about the wolf packs that lived there, from some of the wildlife that have started returning to the burned lands. My birth pack is indeed a great distance from here. My home was lush with rain and the great water (ocean) near it was without end."

"My name is CrystalStream,""With me are my birth father and my adoptive mother: Delta Cold Mountain of the Black Mountain Pack, and Storm Raven, the huntress. The Swift River Clan will always accept new members while the prey is plentiful... but you'll find I do not trust easily... That has... harmed me before. If you wish to become a part of my pack, you will need to earn your place, and demonstrate considerable loyalty first. I trust we have an understanding?"

The pale gold wolf listened quietly, pale blue eyes studying the alpha in front of him. Considering how distrustful of him she seemed, the harm had to have struck close to home.Turning to the other two, he nodded politely to each turn as they were introduced. Senka turned his head back to CrystalStream, watching her quietly as she mentioned earning his place, and the loyalty beforehand.

He smiled lightly, ears standing up for a moment before he returned to his former, relaxed posture, finding that his neck actually hurt quite a bit in a submissive posture for so long.

"We have an understanding, alphess CrystalStream. My name is Senka, from the Shoreline Pack, of which is nowhere near here. My loyalty will be without question, as it was in my former pack. Now, my question to you is, what job would you like me to fulfill to best serve you? I can perform many of them, but what do you need the most?"

Senka was still sitting, and as he asked the question, the wind slowly breezed past the four wolves, bringing with it, unfortunately; more seeds from those damn puffball flowers that Senka despised so much. A couple of seeds landed on his wet brown nose and Senka could not stop the funny face that preceded his quick, powerful sneezes. Sneezing three times, his head aimed towards the ground, so as not to sneeze on anyone else.

The breeze had brought not only the damnable seeds that Senka hated, but a waft of Storm Raven's scent, which informed him that she was pregnant.

"And congratulations to you, Storm Raven and Cold Mountain of the Black Mountain Pack." he said, after his sniffed again, clearing his nose of debris and pollen.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Storm Raven, who had been standing near Cold Mountain, smiled as CrystalStream addressed her as her adoptive mother. She hadn't been sure if CrystalStream even really liked her, to be honest. And as Senka started his sneezing fit from the dandelion seeds, Storm Raven couldn't help but giggle a bit. Such a large wolf, done out by a couple of dandelion seeds. It was amusing to say the least.

As Senka expressed his congratulations however, Storm Raven was confused for a moment before she understood. Nodding her head with a smile on her face.

"Why thank you, Senka."
Back to top Go down
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
FireStormWarning

PostSubject: Re: -Senka- So this is the other side of the mountain..... (FS w/CM + CS)   -Senka- So this is the other side of the mountain..... (FS w/CM + CS) EmptySun May 22, 2011 8:36 pm

Cold Mountain himself couldn't help the brief smile that came to his features when CrystalStream referred to Bright Lark as her adoptive mother. He knew how much those words meant. Her true adoptive mother, Cattail, had survived the war, but her grief over MudClaw's death had led her into a deep depression. She had stayed behind to die when all hell literally broke loose around the packs. CrystalStream had never quite gotten over that, so it was good to see her warming up to his mate. Nevertheless, as quickly as the smile had come, it was extinguished, replaced by his normal, straight face. No one but Storm Raven ever saw him smile, and he wasn't about to change that.

CrystalStream meanwhile listened to Senka's words. He seemed to know just what to say, and she had to admit he had an undeniable charm about him, but she wasn't about to show any sort of admiration... not in front of a stranger. Her mentor had taught her better. "My sister, Waterhawk and her mate Autumn are leading the pack as betas, but we still have need of a delta to help organize and lead our scouts: the pack's hunters and soldiers. You are a large wolf, and you appear to have some battle experience, so you will fill that position."

"Are you sure this is wise, daughter?" Cold Mountain questioned, "The position of delta is heavy with responsibility... and this wolf is untested in both loyalty and ability."

"So were you, when Sage Ghost chose you, father," CrystalStream returned, "I trust my instincts... unless you believe your own flesh and blood cannot see character as clearly as she can."

Cold Mountain winced. His daughter's words struck a nerve. Even after all this time, even though she was no longer the alpha of the Black Mountain Pack, Cold Mountain still resented Sage Ghost, and he probably would until his dying day.

"It is not my decision to make, of course," he said at last, "but mark my words, Senka... I will be watching you, even from across the borders. I will test your skill at some point, but if at any time I catch even a hint that you are planning to betray my daughter, I will personally tear our your throat. Have I made myself clear?"

"
Back to top Go down
Zeroki
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
Zeroki

PostSubject: Re: -Senka- So this is the other side of the mountain..... (FS w/CM + CS)   -Senka- So this is the other side of the mountain..... (FS w/CM + CS) EmptySun May 22, 2011 10:13 pm

"My sister, Waterhawk and her mate Autumn are leading the pack as betas, but we still have need of a delta to help organize and lead our scouts: the pack's hunters and soldiers. You are a large wolf, and you appear to have some battle experience, so you will fill that position."

Senka nodded, he was in his five winters, very familiar with the role of a Delta wolf. Though in his pack, they had been to lead the soldiers only, not the hunters as well. He did indeed have experience in battle, though he did not have any extensive scarring to show for it, as he tended to try his best to avoid needless fighting. No reason to cause more hate in the world, there was enough to begin with.

"Understood, alpha CrystalStream."

"Are you sure this is wise, daughter?""The position of delta is heavy with responsibility... and this wolf is untested in both loyalty and ability.""So were you, when Sage Ghost chose you, father,""I trust my instincts... unless you believe your own flesh and blood cannot see character as clearly as she can."

The pale wolf turned to Cold Mountain. Senka wasn't exactly young per se, which also meant that he wasn't a fool. There was no reason to cross the alpha to begin with. He had no hidden agenda, and was not an enemy of the pack. Senka was also wondering why indeed Cold Mountain was questioning his daughter's actions. Father or no, she was the alpha in these lands, her decision was hers alone and Cold Mountain would not be able to change that, even if he tried to pull the seniority card. The wolf was looking back and forth between the two, like it was a tennis match and saw the wince. He gazed back at Cold Mountain when the older wolf began to speak to him directly.

"It is not my decision to make, of course,""but mark my words, Senka... I will be watching you, even from across the borders. I will test your skill at some point, but if at any time I catch even a hint that you are planning to betray my daughter, I will personally tear our your throat. Have I made myself clear?"

While Senka was a patient and kind wolf by nature, having his intentions second guessed when he had obviously posed no ill will towards those present; rubbed him the wrong way. He fought the slightest urge to growl in his defense and choked it down.

"Your threat is understood Delta Cold Mountain, though I do not foresee any time in the future when you will have to carry it out. I do not betray others or aim to harm them when there is enough harm and betrayal in the world to begin with, and see no reason in which I would betray your daughter. You may watch me all you would like to, but I am very sure that your time watching would be time better well spent with others. And as for testing my skills, Cold Mountain, I look forward to your challenge and hope that you test my skills soon."

Senka's voice was not cold, not monotone but he was sudden very quiet in speaking, very purposeful it seemed as well. The pale wolf understood that Cold Mountain was acting in a fatherly manner, as Senka had already seen others in his own pack act. Though Senka was wondering if CrystalStream was going to allow Cold Mountain to blatently threaten a member of her pack. New member granted, but member nonetheless.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"...but if at any time I catch even a hint that you are planning to betray my daughter, I will personally tear our your throat...."

Storm Raven turned to her mate, before smacking his shoulder with her paw. Maybe this was just her nature or her pregnancy talking, but that irritated her.

"Cold Mountain, there is no reason to be talking to wolves like that! CrystalStream is a great judge of character and I don't see why you are second guessing her and threatening the newest member of her pack! She is an adult, and can take care of herself. Plus she has an entire pack that loves her and would be willing to kill him in less time than it would take you to cross the borders. Leave him be."

Her face not ragingly angry, but she looked irritated or pissed. This threat-throwing was not part of the Cold Mountain that she had grown to love and start a family with. While she understood his position, her mate needed to realize that CrystalStream had simply grown up while he wasn't there; and was now an adult, able to make her own decisions without her father second guessing her in front of a new member and threatening said new member.

OOC: Geez, you gave me a heck of a post to work with. I actually had a hard time trying to figure out how to have Senka react to Cold Mountain's threat! This is a good thing....

I hope his reply doesn't sound out of character from how I created him.
Back to top Go down
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
FireStormWarning

PostSubject: Re: -Senka- So this is the other side of the mountain..... (FS w/CM + CS)   -Senka- So this is the other side of the mountain..... (FS w/CM + CS) EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:00 pm

CrystalStream listened to the back and forth for a bit, not saying anything right off. She didn't say anything, but she knew why her father was being so overprotective. A part of her appreciated it, despite how out of line he obviously was. "I am certain Senka will prove himself in time," she said finally, "Father, I thank you for your concern, but he is my responsibility now... The madclaw's treachery taught me all too well how dangerous foolish trust can be."

Cold Mountain sighed, but nodded resignedly. "We should be... returning now. I'm sure Ebon Star and Aspen will want a report." He moved to his daughter's side, briefly nuzzling her before turning back toward the west border.

When Storm Raven followed, he sighed. The worry on his face was obvious. "I know you're right, Storm Raven," he said softly, "but last time CrystalStream was threatened, I barely got to her in time. I lost her mother... I almost lost her, all because of the actions of a single Madclaw. I don't know that I'll ever be able to fully trust anyone else with her safety." He looked at her sadly. "There are some parts of my past, my darling, that I will never be able to let go of."

In the meantime, CrystalStream turned to move back further into her borders, but not before pausing briefly to refresh her markings. She didn't want an influx of new members yet... the packs were still working to secure their territory, food and all.

"I apologize for my father, Senka," she said once the two were out of earshot, "Our past is... troubled, and I believe he is still trying to decide how to be a proper father to me, but he will warm to you in time." She took a roundabout way toward the dugouts, deliberately avoiding the main paths.

"Now then, I believe we will need to speak with Snakebite to ensure your markings are done in a timely manner, but for the moment I will familiarize you with your new home. And... I am most curious to learn about you as well, your past... your abilities. And of course, you will need to be instructed in our pack's beliefs and laws. They are probably somewhat different from your own."
Back to top Go down
Zeroki
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
Zeroki

PostSubject: Re: -Senka- So this is the other side of the mountain..... (FS w/CM + CS)   -Senka- So this is the other side of the mountain..... (FS w/CM + CS) EmptyMon May 23, 2011 12:39 am

I am certain Senka will prove himself in time,""Father, I thank you for your concern, but he is my responsibility now... The madclaw's treachery taught me all too well how dangerous foolish trust can be.

Senka had to hand it to CrystalStream, she handled the situation with her father very well, being calm, cool, and collected. But at her statement, he wondered for a moment, what a madclaw was. He was actually grateful for her faith in him to prove himself. Not that he didn't intend to do so, but the measure of faith was appreciated.

"I apologize for my father, Senka,""Our past is... troubled, and I believe he is still trying to decide how to be a proper father to me, but he will warm to you in time."

The wolf smiled lightly, his face much the same that it had been when he approached the borders, open and bright.

"You need not apologize for your father, CrystalStream. Most fathers are like that towards their daughters, regardless of distance and time. At least, the ones that really care and sincerely try."

"Now then, I believe we will need to speak with Snakebite to ensure your markings are done in a timely manner, but for the moment I will familiarize you with your new home. And... I am most curious to learn about you as well, your past... your abilities. And of course, you will need to be instructed in our pack's beliefs and laws. They are probably somewhat different from your own."

Senka wondered again for a moment, what markings that this Snakebite had to do, but that was a question for later. He wouldn't worry about it too much at the moment.

"My past. Well, lets see....." Senka trailed off for a moment, thinking of where to start.

"As you already know, I was born into the Shoreline pack, a great distance from here. We lived next to a great water, that we could never see the end of. My family was small, my mother, father, and my sister. My uncle was the alpha of our pack and I learned a great deal from him. He taught me so much, even though I was not his son. My father was a warrior and my mother was a messenger to other packs in the area.

I stayed with them until two winters passed, finding that as I grew, I wanted to find out what else was out there. My homelands had a total of three packs, and we were all pretty friendly with one another. The occasional disagreement and skirmish, but for the most part everything was peaceful.

And you said you wanted to know about me....."
He trailed off once again, trying to think of how to describe himself to CrystalStream.

"Well, I am now aged five winters. Ummmm, I love to swim. And I try to treat other as I wish to be treated, I can honestly say that I have never betrayed anyone with intent to hurt them. I don't really like to hurt others to begin with, not that I can't fight or anything. My father taught me well how to fight but I just choose to try and solve problems with others without resorting to hurting them. I try to come to agreements that solve problems for most, even if I have to saddle the consequences of those decisions. And....."

Senka had to pause, as some random puppy (no name, just a random puppy) ran out of a nearby thicket only to crash into Senka's large paw and fall over. The pup stared at the wolf in fear before Senka leaned down and stuck his tongue out, his eyes crossed in front of his brown nose. The puppy laughed before getting up and running away. Senka chuckled lightly, the sound deep and rumbling in his chest as his eyes shined.

"I love pups. I am a fierce protector of those close to me."

The pale wolf looked at CrystalStream, before smiling sheepishly.

"But listen to me, I am blathering on and on. Please, tell me what you wanted to, before I spouted off my life story to you."

Senka smiled brightly at the alphess. He hoped that he hadn't offended her in talking so much....
---------------------------------------------------------

"I know you're right, Storm Raven,""but last time CrystalStream was threatened, I barely got to her in time. I lost her mother... I almost lost her, all because of the actions of a single Madclaw. I don't know that I'll ever be able to fully trust anyone else with her safety." He looked at her sadly. "There are some parts of my past, my darling, that I will never be able to let go of."

Storm Raven listened to her mate quietly, still somewhat irritated inside before she replied.

"And Cold Mountain, the fact remains is that you didn't lose her. She was threatened, but you made it in time. Silver Rapid is dead, Cold Mountain. Not every single wolf in existence is out to get your daughter, and Senka regardless of his size or age, does not seem to pose any ill will towards CrystalStream. If he did, he would have been much more secretive in talking to her, and she would not have allowed him in. Autumn and WaterHawk are still the betas, and both love her as a sister. MudClaw was like a brother to you, and to Autumn, MudClaw was like a father. I don't think that there is anything that those two wouldn't do for her, and you need to take stock in that."

The silver-grey wolfess turned to stare at her mate.

"And there are parts of my past that I will never let go of. The fire of my homelands, the fire of Black Mountain, and watching Night Owl die? But however much I will not let go of them, I have made my peace with the past as much as I can, and try to live for today instead of chasing the ghosts of my past.

Despite how much you may try, Cold Mountain, you cannot be there to fight off every single threat to those that you care about. You try, you really do. But the fact of the matter is that CrytalStream is safe as alpha. She has enough wolves that would be willing to die for her, so trust her and have faith in her and her decisions."

OOC: Yes, Storm Raven is apparently a temperamental one when she's pregnant. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
FireStormWarning

PostSubject: Re: -Senka- So this is the other side of the mountain..... (FS w/CM + CS)   -Senka- So this is the other side of the mountain..... (FS w/CM + CS) EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:31 pm

Surprisingly, with the pretense and formality of having established her dominance gone, CrystalStream relaxed. Though she had little reason to trust this Senka as of yet, she also had little reason to distrust him. He seemed genuine, and enthusiastic... and handsome. CrystalStream mentally berated herself for such a thought. When and if she chose a mate, she would need to choose one based on his ability to help lead the pack; not based on her attractions.

She listened to his history and nodded at everything he said. Five winters put him at just over two winters her elder, and a single winter her father's junior. "I hope you will not mind if I test these skills of yours at some point, Senka," she said, though with much less threat in her voice than her father, "My mentor often sparred with me, forced my to improve my own fighting abilities. I always welcome greater challenges." She shook her head.

"Now then, as a member of this pack there are certain beliefs and rules you will need to adhere to." She began with the code that the Clan followed, explained how her pack never killed in combat against another pack except in dire circumstances. She spoke of the meaning of the word Madclaw, how a wolf could so dishonor himself that it was believed the very forest itself would reject his essence and he would be scattered to the four winds... his name never again to be uttered allowed. She explained about the clan's respect for all life, predator and prey, and spoke briefly about the medicine wolf, Snakebite, and her duties, from marking of the new clan members to delivering pups, to caring for the sick. She took pride in everything she said, even mentioning her parents: Cattail and Mudclaw, ever so briefly.

Cold Mountain however was not in such a good mood as his daughter. He listened to his mate's words with a silent grimace. She was the only one left in the entirety of all the packs who could speak to him in such a manner and not pay for it... and she knew it.

She knew how personal it was for Storm Raven, the death of her adopted son Night Owl. And he too shared the loss of her homeland. Her words hurt... but they were wise.

"I trust her..." he said finally, "Apart from you, there is no one I'd trust more... but I can't just change my nature... I can't trust her pack just because she does..." He took a deep breath. "But for your sake... I will do my best to let her go... let her make her own decisions. It's just... difficult to see her as more than the pup I left behind all those seasons ago."
Back to top Go down
Zeroki
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
Zeroki

PostSubject: Re: -Senka- So this is the other side of the mountain..... (FS w/CM + CS)   -Senka- So this is the other side of the mountain..... (FS w/CM + CS) EmptyMon May 23, 2011 11:15 pm

"I hope you will not mind if I test these skills of yours at some point, Senka, My mentor often sparred with me, forced my to improve my own fighting abilities. I always welcome greater challenges."

Senka had to chuckle lightly, his eyes shining and face splitting into a smile.

"My goodness, another challenge. I will gladly take you up on your challenge, CrystalStream. It is always a good thing to welcome the greater challenges from what you already know. It shows an open mind to growth and experiences. I've met many young wolves that are fearful of the world and shy away from it."

"Now then, as a member of this pack there are certain beliefs and rules you will need to adhere to."

The pale wolf listened quietly to his alpha, smiling all the while. She was so proud of her pack, and it showed in how she talked about them. Their code didn't seem too far off from how Senka had grown up anyways. Clan before self, not killing unless truly needed, and the respect for life. It was all extremely familiar, and it suddenly felt like he had never left home in a sense. When she explained the definition of the word Madclaw, Senka nodded. He had no intention of becoming a madclaw anytime soon, or at all for that matter.

As she mentioned MudClaw and Cattail briefly, Senka smiled. CrystalStream was a good alpha, evidenced by how much she really cared about everyone and how she loved her parents so. He turned his head to speak to her.

"This place, it seems like I never left in the first place. It's peaceful here, quiet. Please, tell me CrystalStream, are there any rivers or lakes around here? I do miss swimming, haven't really had the chance to do it in three winters."

As he asked the question, Senka seemed to be turned into a hopeful little puppy, his pale eyes staring at her, hoping that they did indeed have someplace to swim as his tail wagged slowly....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I trust her...""Apart from you, there is no one I'd trust more... but I can't just change my nature... I can't trust her pack just because she does...""But for your sake... I will do my best to let her go... let her make her own decisions. It's just... difficult to see her as more than the pup I left behind all those seasons ago."

Storm Raven's face turned soft when Cold Mountain conceded the wisdom in her words.

"I know it is hard, Cold Mountain. But she must be allowed to live her life. You weren't there to see her grow up, but she grew up a fine young wolfess. MudClaw and Cattail did a good job on that front. She won't do anything foolish, I guarantee you that. As for that Senka fellow, why were you so very keen on threatening him?"
Back to top Go down
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
FireStormWarning

PostSubject: Re: -Senka- So this is the other side of the mountain..... (FS w/CM + CS)   -Senka- So this is the other side of the mountain..... (FS w/CM + CS) EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:40 pm

CrystalStream smiled a bit. She nodded her head. "I've seen the same," she agreed, "but my mentor would never allow me to shy away from anything, and I trust I could show you a trick or two."

She listened to his questions and quickly nodded. "There is a river, with several branches, and it's considered open territory, though only our Clan seems to prefer to hunt the river to the forests. We're... somewhat less conventional than other wolves." She shrugged and led Senka away from camp, toward the river. Soon enough the sound of running water reached their ears. CrystalStream picked up speed and led Senka to the banks. "Here we are," she smiled, diving right in without so much as a thought given to her 'dignity' as an alpha. It seemed she too was like a pup when near the water.

Cold Mountain didn't respond right away, but the look in his eyes spoke volumes. Even he wasn't sure why he hadn't liked Senka. Maybe it was just his protective instincts as a father kicking in. He could not be sure.

"I think... it was something in his eyes," he said finally, "It was the way he looked at CrystalStream. More than that, I... I couldn't say."
Back to top Go down
Zeroki
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
Zeroki

PostSubject: Re: -Senka- So this is the other side of the mountain..... (FS w/CM + CS)   -Senka- So this is the other side of the mountain..... (FS w/CM + CS) EmptyTue May 24, 2011 10:34 pm

..."but my mentor would never allow me to shy away from anything, and I trust I could show you a trick or two."

Senka chuckled once more. "Well, we will see if you can teach this old dog some new tricks."

"There is a river, with several branches, and it's considered open territory, though only our Clan seems to prefer to hunt the river to the forests. We're... somewhat less conventional than other wolves.""Here we are,"

The way that Senka's eyes lit up was priceless as she mentioned that they did indeed have a river in the territory. He followed CrystalStream quickly as she led him to the river, his paws itching to run past the alphess though he restrained himself. As the alpha jumped into the river, full speed; Senka all but let himself loose and leaped into the water.

His large body made a massive splash, his laughing bold and loud. Senka's powerful legs swam against the river's current with ease. Having swam in the ocean as a pup, this river was simply play for him at the moment. Dunking his head below the surface, Senka felt the water run over his face and he felt unbelievably happy here. After he came to the surface he turned his body to try and find CrystalStream, wanting to thank her for showing him the river.

OOC: I imagine CrystalStream and Senka could play, if you would like.... Twisted Evil
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I think... it was something in his eyes,""It was the way he looked at CrystalStream. More than that, I... I couldn't say."

Storm Raven chuckled. Now that she thought about it, it was the 'puppy love' look. Why was it that fathers and males in general had the hardest time identifying attraction?

"Cold Mountain, I think the look that you may have seen is the 'puppy love' look. Are you afraid that Senka is going to try and take your daughter away?"

The pregnant huntress smiled at her mate, her calm blue eyes wondering but her voice teasing him a little bit....
Back to top Go down
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
FireStormWarning

PostSubject: Re: -Senka- So this is the other side of the mountain..... (FS w/CM + CS)   -Senka- So this is the other side of the mountain..... (FS w/CM + CS) EmptyThu May 26, 2011 10:43 pm

Cold Mountain listened to his mate's suggestion, and for a moment, he was quiet... even for him. Was it possible? Was it less that he didn't trust Senka, and more that he was afraid he was going to lose CrystalStream again?

"After my first mate was killed," he said at last, "after I was banished from the Swift River Clan, I was afraid I would never see my daughter again. When I was brought into this pack, I knew I didn't want her to see me.. to see what I'd become, but when I saw the madclaw attacking her... I forgot about all that. My daughter needed me, and for the first time in my life I could be there for her... I suppose there's a part of me that is afraid if this Senka truly is... well... who he says he is... then I'd lose her all over again. I know it sounds silly, but we've lost so much time already."

He sighed heavily. "But she needs a mate... a good male to take care of her, and give her a legacy to cherish..." He paused, looking back up. "...the same as you're giving me."

-

CrystalStream watched as Senka charged into the water. She laughed, quite impressed by his simply letting go. For a moment she watched him as he played, finding herself strangely drawn to the older wolf. Yet she said nothing about it, instead allowing herself to sink back into the water. She made a mental note to have SnakeBite complete his markings before sundown. She was sure now, more than she had been before, that Senka would become a valuable member of the clan... perhaps more valuable than she had first suspected.
Back to top Go down
Zeroki
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
Zeroki

PostSubject: Re: -Senka- So this is the other side of the mountain..... (FS w/CM + CS)   -Senka- So this is the other side of the mountain..... (FS w/CM + CS) EmptyFri May 27, 2011 1:25 am

"After my first mate was killed,""after I was banished from the Swift River Clan, I was afraid I would never see my daughter again. When I was brought into this pack, I knew I didn't want her to see me.. to see what I'd become, but when I saw the madclaw attacking her... I forgot about all that. My daughter needed me, and for the first time in my life I could be there for her... I suppose there's a part of me that is afraid if this Senka truly is... well... who he says he is... then I'd lose her all over again. I know it sounds silly, but we've lost so much time already.""But she needs a mate... a good male to take care of her, and give her a legacy to cherish...""...the same as you're giving me."

Storm Raven continued to follow alongside her mate, nodding silently as she listened.

"If Senka is who he says he is, Cold Mountain, he is a good wolf to begin with. But you won't lose your daughter. She's not going to suddenly up and move away or something. She does need a mate to take care of her and I imagine you would love some grandchildren either way...."

The huntress offered a smile, looking at her mate's face.

"Yes, I am giving you a legacy but make no mistake, I will let our children torment you."

Storm Raven sighed lightly, still smiling. "But either way, we need to stop conversing about this. We need to head back home, give the alphas your report, and I need to eat." She had a humorous tone to her voice at the end. "Your children are making me hungry."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Senka continued to swim around.

"I missed being able to swim, thank you for showing me this, CrystalStream."

The pale gold wolf watched the alpha quietly, his legs continuously moving to keep him in place and above water. He smiled broadly before he came closer to the alpha, only to move his paws upwards to splash some water at CrystalStream. He started to swim away, laughing all the while....
Back to top Go down
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
FireStormWarning

PostSubject: Re: -Senka- So this is the other side of the mountain..... (FS w/CM + CS)   -Senka- So this is the other side of the mountain..... (FS w/CM + CS) EmptyFri May 27, 2011 10:45 pm

Cold Mountain listened to his mate for a time. He knew she was right. He wouldn't lose his daughter if this Senka turned out to be whom they thought him to be, but he still could not keep that fear from tugging at his heart. For a time he walked in silence, until his mate commented over her hunger. "They're your children too," he said, playfully bumping his shoulder against hers, "From where I'm standing, you're just as responsible for that hunger as I am." He winked at her, and with a grin he ran off, toward the Black Mountain Pack's borders. It was rare... a time where the delta let go of his duties and just enjoyed life, but Storm Raven always managed to bring that out in him.

-----

CrystalStream slowly nodded her head, smiling a bit at Senka. "It was my pleasure, Delta Senka," she said, "We should be getting-" She broke off as he suddenly managed to splash her. She growled at this playful challenge and started after him, easily keeping pace despite her much smaller body. She moved with the natural grace of a dolphin, or an otter, the same as all Swift River wolves.

She was perfectly content, as though the water was the one place no tragedy, no evil could get to her. It had been to the rivers that she had escaped on those evenings when her mentor turned harsh toward her. It had been the river which sustained her pack through the long winters.It had been the river which had saved all their lives when the fire took away their homeland. As far as she was concerned, she owed the river every bit as much as she owed any wolf.

She quickly caught up with Senka, diving under the water, only to come up ahead, her head thrashing from side to side to get him soaking wet.
Back to top Go down
Zeroki
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
Zeroki

PostSubject: Re: -Senka- So this is the other side of the mountain..... (FS w/CM + CS)   -Senka- So this is the other side of the mountain..... (FS w/CM + CS) EmptyFri May 27, 2011 11:12 pm

"They're your children too,""From where I'm standing, you're just as responsible for that hunger as I am."

Storm Raven laughed, sticking her tongue out at her mate before she followed him towards the borders.....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Senka continued to laugh as CrystalStream took up his challenge and swam ahead of him, not that he was trying to get away of course. As she thrashed her head side to side, he still continued to laugh, his deep voice rumbling in his chest as he brought his large paw up and slapped the water between the two, returning the splashing in kind....
Back to top Go down
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
FireStormWarning

PostSubject: Re: -Senka- So this is the other side of the mountain..... (FS w/CM + CS)   -Senka- So this is the other side of the mountain..... (FS w/CM + CS) EmptySat May 28, 2011 10:18 am

CrystalStream took the splashing easily. She knew it wasn't very 'alpha-like' of her to behave this way, but then she'd been behaving as an alpha since she could remember. It was good to just be a young she-wolf for once.

She would hold to her word and assign Senka to the position of Delta, of course, but a part of CrystalStream regretted that decision. He seemed a good male, from what little she knew of him... the kind of male she could have even said she felt an initial attraction to. Unfortunately her duties as alpha came first, and if... if that path were pursued, she knew she had to see his leadership abilities in action first.

She brought herself back to the moment, ducking down just in time to avoid another splash of water over her head. She lowered her body, 'til only her darkest grays were visibile and she looked like little more than a rock. She swam a bit further downstream, soon finding a natural dam with which she could blend in, and there she waited, wondering how well Senka would be able to track her, if he'd not seen her hide.
Back to top Go down
Zeroki
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
Zeroki

PostSubject: Re: -Senka- So this is the other side of the mountain..... (FS w/CM + CS)   -Senka- So this is the other side of the mountain..... (FS w/CM + CS) EmptySat May 28, 2011 10:32 pm

OOC: I am not sure if CrystalStream is underwater or not, but I am going to guess that she isn't.

Senka continued to laugh until CrystalStream ducked below the water. He had suddenly noticed that nobody was splashing him back and that he was the only one splashing. Looking around at the immediate area, he didn't really see CrystalStream.

He ducked himself under the water, looking around with his pale eyes that seemed so visible from so far away in the water. The male couldn't really see her, far as he could tell. Moving back to the surface, Senka begin sniffing the air above the water. She was nearby....but where?

Slowly, he began to swim downstream and noticed her scent beginning to get stronger. He followed what scent he could, considering that water would wash it away and he was relying mostly on the small air currents above the water to bring him the scent anyways. He continued to swim until he hit the dam. Again, CrystalStream had done a good job hiding, until Senka stuck his head next to hers.

"Found you."
Back to top Go down
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
FireStormWarning

PostSubject: Re: -Senka- So this is the other side of the mountain..... (FS w/CM + CS)   -Senka- So this is the other side of the mountain..... (FS w/CM + CS) EmptySun May 29, 2011 5:25 pm

CrystalStream watched as Senka searched for her. She wasn't sure how long he continued like that, looking above the surface, then below, then above again. Still, his ability to track was impressive, she noted. It took a few minutes, but he finally found her. Only her nose, and the top of her back rested above the water's surface. She slowly stood up again, and suddenly snapped her neck to the side, throwing more water at him, smirking.

"Maybe, but can you catch up with me?" she challenged. She started upstream, taking a few bends in the river as she moved back toward the camp. Eventually she left the water altogether, taking to the land as she howled in delight. Hopefully Snakebite wasn't out collecting herbs, or whatever it was she normally did. CrystalStream was satisfied now that she'd found herself a new packmate.
Back to top Go down
Zeroki
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
Zeroki

PostSubject: Re: -Senka- So this is the other side of the mountain..... (FS w/CM + CS)   -Senka- So this is the other side of the mountain..... (FS w/CM + CS) EmptySun May 29, 2011 10:15 pm

Senka grinned again as she threw water at him again, again laughing in his deep voice.

"Maybe, but can you catch up with me?"

Senka followed CrystalStream through the water, keeping pace with her, and following her out of the water when she took to land. He may have been large, but that did not mean that Senka was necessarily slow.

The pale wolf charged once they reached land, his legs stretching out while his fur stuck out in all directions as he continued to keep pace with CrystalStream. When she howled, Senka couldn't help but smile. It always delighted Senka to see someone happy, especially if he had helped in them being happy. He joined in with her howl, with no intent other than expressing his happiness. His deep baritone howl rose and fell, echoing over the lands as he continued to run, eyes shining and mouth pulled into a broad grin....

Senka had found a home.
Back to top Go down
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
FireStormWarning

PostSubject: Re: -Senka- So this is the other side of the mountain..... (FS w/CM + CS)   -Senka- So this is the other side of the mountain..... (FS w/CM + CS) EmptyMon May 30, 2011 1:33 am

CrystalStream managed to hold her lead until the two arrived in camp. She made her way toward Snakebite's den, issuing a summoning bark for the medicine wolf. Hopefully Snakebite wouldn't be out.

In the meantime, she looked around, taking note that a very few of her Clan were present. Most would probably be out hunting, or tending to other duties, and there was plenty of territory to be explored of course, so she wasn't overly concerned. She looked over as Senka managed to catch up to her, panting, but he looked pleased.

"I've called for our Medicine Wolf," she explained, "Snakebite is a dedicated healer, and she will see to marking you. You will have marks placed on your front left haunch, and after that, you will be instructed in what to do in order to obtain your rank as Delta. Namely, you will be expected to go out into the forest and return with a trinket, signifying your rank."
Back to top Go down
Zeroki
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
Zeroki

PostSubject: Re: -Senka- So this is the other side of the mountain..... (FS w/CM + CS)   -Senka- So this is the other side of the mountain..... (FS w/CM + CS) EmptyMon May 30, 2011 1:51 am

Senka gave the alpha a very fake mock glare as they entered the camp.

"No fair, you had a head start." he joked, smiling at the same time before he began to shake himself out, sending water in all directions, his fur seeming to 'fluff' out when he had finished.

"I've called for our Medicine Wolf,""Snakebite is a dedicated healer, and she will see to marking you. You will have marks placed on your front left haunch, and after that, you will be instructed in what to do in order to obtain your rank as Delta. Namely, you will be expected to go out into the forest and return with a trinket, signifying your rank."

The pale wolf nodded as CrystalStream explained what he would have to do to obtain his rank as Delta, understanding this since she had explained most of this earlier before the trip to the river.

"And what trinket do I need to obtain; pray tell, alpha CrystalStream?"

He needed to ask, to know what to look for. She hadn't mentioned what kind of a trinket was required for the delta position.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Senka- So this is the other side of the mountain..... (FS w/CM + CS)   -Senka- So this is the other side of the mountain..... (FS w/CM + CS) Empty

Back to top Go down

-Senka- So this is the other side of the mountain..... (FS w/CM + CS)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next