The White Ridge Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Attention everyone!

Go down 
+3
FireStormWarning
HeavensGaze
mightymorphinpowahranger
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Attention everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Attention everyone!   Attention everyone! EmptyTue Sep 18, 2007 8:46 pm

I may need to do some updating on the Black Mountain Pack website, however I'm not entirely sure what needs updated. So please, if you would, if there's any changes to your character's ranking or mateship...or living...that's not on the site already please let me know here so I can change it Smile. Also, FireStorm, The Swift River Clan site desperately still needs an update I'm sure. I know you don't have a lot of time, but I don't know the username and password and if I remember correctly the ones I tried last time did not work. We need to do something about that XP, either change the password or make a new site or something.
Back to top Go down
mightymorphinpowahranger
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
mightymorphinpowahranger

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Attention everyone!   Attention everyone! EmptyTue Sep 18, 2007 9:03 pm

i can tell you this for sure...Snake skin is no soldier anymore. xP doesnt mean she is banished, but i have doubts shell have access to do any blood letting. :p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attention everyone!   Attention everyone! EmptyTue Sep 18, 2007 10:18 pm

Omega, then :3 okie dokie
Back to top Go down
HeavensGaze
Canis Familiaris
Canis Familiaris

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Attention everyone!   Attention everyone! EmptyWed Sep 19, 2007 6:02 pm

Although she still might be considered and apprentice, Willow could go into the scout rank.
Back to top Go down
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
FireStormWarning

Number of posts : 930
Registration date : 2007-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Attention everyone!   Attention everyone! EmptyWed Sep 19, 2007 10:14 pm

Well, Wildflower and Cold Flame are now betas in rank. In addition, since Fire Wind will be dying soon, best place him in the elder position, with Dusk Owl as the new legend. Stone Fur is now a full healer. *thinks* Obviously Ebon Star and Aspen are the new alphas. DS needs to go in the 'deceased' area, or whatever it is you call it... Yeesh... a lot of updates. If anyone wants to give me all their character Clan information, I should be able to get to work on a new SRC site.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/the-black-mountain-saga/index.htm
FaunaMyth
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
FaunaMyth

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Attention everyone!   Attention everyone! EmptyWed Sep 19, 2007 10:39 pm

Gray Claw and Brown Strike are inactive, along with Gold Sparrow. They kinda vanished for the time being. too many chars >.< think that's it for me...
Back to top Go down
KenseiKitsune
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
KenseiKitsune

Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Attention everyone!   Attention everyone! EmptyWed Sep 19, 2007 10:55 pm

That reminds me.

I'm going to do me best to get my After the Fall description down and PM you Firestorm...

Sorry, just a bit distracted lately... ear problems... I'm going to update my dA journal to explain more laters.
Back to top Go down
http://kenseikitsune.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Attention everyone!   Attention everyone! EmptyWed Sep 19, 2007 11:25 pm

Well as for me for the Clan, Cattail and Smooth Stone are dead. Unknown One is a Scout. Ummmm...there will be a new addition to the pack soon, when I bring her in. Kage and I have to rp it out a little bit after the packs get moving but she's a pup and her name is Rabbitbrush if you want to add her ahead of time...or if you want to wait and hear the story of her ICly and decide stuff then. Dandelion is an Omega, but she'll be dying soon. Fauna, are you still gonna play her pup? :3
Back to top Go down
FaunaMyth
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
FaunaMyth

PostSubject: Re: Attention everyone!   Attention everyone! EmptyThu Sep 20, 2007 7:10 pm

yup! i think i forgot a few future pups in my char description XD anyone wanna dig up the old thread from the last forum for me so i can update it? :/ i don't remember in which thread i reserved the RP of the pup..
Back to top Go down
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
FireStormWarning

Number of posts : 930
Registration date : 2007-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Attention everyone!   Attention everyone! EmptyThu Sep 20, 2007 10:30 pm

Hm.. Iguana, what would you think of having CrystalStream adopt Dandelion's pup?
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/the-black-mountain-saga/index.htm

PostSubject: Re: Attention everyone!   Attention everyone! EmptyThu Sep 20, 2007 10:36 pm

Fauna: You reserved her on my DA account XD all of her info except for her adult name (Storm Watcher) and her design are yours to decide :3

FireStorm: That'd be great 83
Back to top Go down
Zeroki
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
Zeroki

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Attention everyone!   Attention everyone! EmptyFri Sep 21, 2007 11:31 am

Black Mountain Pack:
Night Owl is deceased.
Saeros is now a soldier/hunter. (I'll explain why later)

Red Squirrial is deceased.

Swift River Clan:
Red Moon is now a soldier
Back to top Go down
FaunaMyth
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
FaunaMyth

PostSubject: Re: Attention everyone!   Attention everyone! EmptyFri Sep 21, 2007 9:13 pm

ah..thank you Kero XD care to send me that link? please? XD
Back to top Go down
mercury
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
mercury

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Attention everyone!   Attention everyone! EmptySat Sep 22, 2007 8:29 am

Updates for my characters:

TBMS

Blaze: Still a pupsitter and mate to Red Falcon, soon to be Dad

SkullBane: Soldier/Hunter, soon to be Dad

Pine Raven: Retired (he's an Elder now)

TSRC

Snake Bite : Current Medicine Wolf, having pups but hiding them soon as they're born.

Broken Tail: Still a Teller

Eclipse: Still a Pupsitter (Kero: when the packs get settled in, he can meet his daughter :3)

Lead Paw: Still a Scout

All others (besides ones in TLVP or TTPP) are inactive.
Back to top Go down
FaunaMyth
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
FaunaMyth

PostSubject: Re: Attention everyone!   Attention everyone! EmptySat Sep 22, 2007 10:19 am

just a note, Blaze will EVENTUALLY be a dad XD RF is not currently expecting. Just thought i'd make that note Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attention everyone!   Attention everyone! Empty

Back to top Go down

Attention everyone!
Page 1 of 1