The White Ridge Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

mightymorhpin's characters

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mightymorphinpowahranger
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
mightymorphinpowahranger

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2007-08-09

mightymorhpin's characters Empty
PostSubject: mightymorhpin's characters   mightymorhpin's characters EmptyThu Aug 09, 2007 4:01 pm

CHARACTER NAME: Her real name is Sakima, meaning king in the Indian speak, but from a very young age she was mockingly called Snake Skin. Instead of meeting this new name with grimace, however, she had grown to like it and insisted others to call her by it.
CHARACTER RANK: Snake Skin now sees her position as a punishment, and refers to herself as being a "prisoner". Recently, Snake Skin had attempted to kill a Black Mountain wolf who had caught her in a pyschotic rage, but then she came to her senses and pushed aside her lust in sake of the wolf's life. Shortly after releasing the wolf from her own "jaws of death", she was caught by who she thought was the Beta's daughter (Aspen) and then sentenced to a term of strict supervision and isolation. She used to serve the pack as a soldier, but by day she handles hard labor and bullying as a Omega, and by night she is holed up in a cavern far away from her other pack members; threatened with death at the jaws of her guards if she attempts at escape.
CHARACTER AGE: 7 years.
CHARACTER GENDER: Female, but at times she is confused to be a male, because she physically has more masculine features then would a delicate female (ex. big paws, large nose; her face always set in a ugly and weathered grimace).
PACK AFFILIATION: None, but she is held captive by the Black Mountain Pack.
DESCRIPTION (Physical and personality): She is, really, not too bad looking of a female. Her hideous pelt could undergo a few dye changes, but asides from that, she could probably pass for being a plain Jane. According to Nocturne-i-Am's drawing, that is: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/39427609/ .
Her personality, on the other hand, is not as simple as her looks. She's many things, actually...and I'll use ten words to describe her, five being good; and five being bad.
Aggressive, Charming, Clumsy, Fortitude, Impudent, Pensive, Mercurial, Steadfast, Compassionate (or, should I say, can be) and Wily. She used to be sadistic as well, and would normally delight in the cruelty of others, but since her failed attack on the Black Mountain wolf named Black Fish...she has trouble associating pleasure with pain.
HISTORY: Snake Skin was born during troubled times, and the happy days she lived were far and few inbetween. Not only did she suffer the wrath of a abusive father, but she was also bullied constantly to no end by a group of ignoramuses who thought it would be funny to push her around. Her retaliation came swift as she swung into her years of young adulthood, as SHE became the bully and her former oppressors became her victims. But as her attacks expanded to other members of the pack, the leaders decided it would be best to "remove a thorn in their side" and sent her into exile. She then joined up with the Black Mountain Pack, where she has yet to be banished but will probably end up in that condition (if their rehabilitation efforts in improving her behavior fails).

CHARACTER NAME: Coontail.
CHARACTER RANK: None, really. He's just a wanderer, at the moment.
CHARACTER AGE: 5 years.
CHARACTER GENDER: Male.
PACK AFFILIATION: He has no ties to any pack, and would prefer if it remained that way.
DESCRIPTION:
https://2img.net/h/i40.photobucket.com/albums/e212/mydisneyromance/coontaillandslide.jpg
Coontail, of course, being the lickee instead the licker in that drawing. :p

He can be inconsiderate, short-sighted, charming, rover, and a rapscallion.
HISTORY: Coontail lived as all lone wolves live by the day they are born-on the outskirts of packs, thriving for survival from the very moment he saw the light of day. While his parents tried to join several packs during his mother's pregnancy to better his chances in the world, reputation followed them (his mother was a disobedient daughter of an Alpha, who had forsook her family and their honor to runaway with her father; a carousing and trouble-making rogue) and they were turned away with disgust. Life was tough, as Coontail soon found from a incidence in his puphood, in which his father had left him and his mother for yet another wolfess. The two struggled but stuck with each other, through storms, illnesses, and many other hardships that Mother Nature could provide. He and his mother are still together, wandering through many lands that they are already familiar with in spite of never touching those grounds before. In the process, he has found something that his father lacked: loyalty, and love (currently, for his mother).

Jasna's profile coming soon...i hope.

Last edited by mightymorphinpowahranger on Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:38 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Roxy90
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: mightymorhpin's characters   mightymorhpin's characters EmptyThu Aug 09, 2007 6:33 pm

Holy crud! You actually typed in capital letters?! *Jaw drop* It's like teh revelation has come!1

LOL anyway...this sounds interesting. Hopefully I'll be able to RP with this "Sakima" in the future. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://flecksofgreen.livejournal.com
mightymorphinpowahranger
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
mightymorphinpowahranger

PostSubject: Re: mightymorhpin's characters   mightymorhpin's characters EmptyFri Aug 10, 2007 11:52 am

you are a funny one, rox. of course you are going to rp with "Sakima". xP

as for the capital letters thing...get used to it. in rp, i am going to be typing in the usual format from now on.
Back to top Go down
mightymorphinpowahranger
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
mightymorphinpowahranger

PostSubject: Re: mightymorhpin's characters   mightymorhpin's characters EmptySat Nov 17, 2007 7:55 pm

(bah-leeted character, mmyes).

Last edited by mightymorphinpowahranger on Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roxy90
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

PostSubject: Re: mightymorhpin's characters   mightymorhpin's characters EmptySat Nov 17, 2007 11:39 pm

Got the reference up at mah devART page. =] It'll be replaced with a better version, though, so no fear the crappiness.
Back to top Go down
mightymorphinpowahranger
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
mightymorphinpowahranger

PostSubject: Re: mightymorhpin's characters   mightymorhpin's characters EmptySun Nov 18, 2007 12:21 am

damn you and your excitableness, roxy. >8[
Back to top Go down
FaunaMyth
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
FaunaMyth

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: mightymorhpin's characters   mightymorhpin's characters EmptySun Nov 18, 2007 12:52 pm

um...interesting char you've got there. Can't wait to see her in action! Very Happy *goes to find ref on DA *
Back to top Go down
Roxy90
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

PostSubject: Re: mightymorhpin's characters   mightymorhpin's characters EmptySun Nov 18, 2007 6:06 pm

Back to top Go down
FaunaMyth
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
FaunaMyth

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: mightymorhpin's characters   mightymorhpin's characters EmptySun Nov 18, 2007 6:48 pm

O.O nice Rox...thats a crazy design ya got there Viv XD
Back to top Go down
mightymorphinpowahranger
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
mightymorphinpowahranger

PostSubject: Re: mightymorhpin's characters   mightymorhpin's characters EmptySun Nov 18, 2007 7:21 pm

thank you, thank you. *bows* xp

and thank you, rox, for coloring me a ref.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mightymorhpin's characters   mightymorhpin's characters EmptySun Nov 18, 2007 7:28 pm

Very pretty 83 pushes the design limit but pretty nonetheless. I won't bother you about it ^^.
Back to top Go down
mightymorphinpowahranger
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
mightymorphinpowahranger

PostSubject: Re: mightymorhpin's characters   mightymorhpin's characters EmptySun Nov 18, 2007 7:36 pm

hooray, ive been spared!...for now. xp i just realized it was stretching the design rules quite a bit...but, i like it anyway. i made her look kindve crazy because it would reflect her personality (as an eccentric and attention mongering genius), and it was to poke fun at some of the designs i see other peeps come up with at other wolf sites...and on this one. not too nice on the latter, but...had to be done. >83
Back to top Go down
Roxy90
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

PostSubject: Re: mightymorhpin's characters   mightymorhpin's characters EmptySun Nov 18, 2007 10:29 pm

OOH! OOOHHH! Viv, VIV I JUST GOTA IDEA. IT'S SO BRILLIANT THAT EVEN SILK GRASS HERSELF WOULD BE ASTOUNDED.

How about you re-design Snake Skin, so that she'd be more fun to draw? What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mightymorhpin's characters   mightymorhpin's characters Empty

Back to top Go down

mightymorhpin's characters
Page 1 of 1