The White Ridge Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum updates: look and leadership

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
FireStormWarning

Number of posts : 930
Registration date : 2007-07-22

Forum updates: look and leadership Empty
PostSubject: Forum updates: look and leadership   Forum updates: look and leadership EmptyTue May 13, 2008 5:27 pm

Greetings to our loyal packmates. Being that I've only recently returned and begun work on the board again, I thought I'd give everyone an update.

The first thing of note is that our layout has once again changed. I wanted to go with something a bit more welcoming and a bit more subdued than our previous layout, without all the bright colors and hard contrasts. This seemed the best scheme to go with our main roll play, as well as allowing maximum creative opportunity and a warm atmosphere.

You'll note that some things, most notably the icons, don't quite fit our theme. This IS being addressed by our new board designer, Avadedra Hetarra.

This is the second thing of note. Due to the absence of Iguana88 and ImaraX, two new board administrators have been appointed. Kensei Kitsune will be my "second-in-command" so to speak, while Avadedra Hetarra is being specifically given the roll of board designer.

Any praise should go directly to her. Wink

Questions or comments? send me a private message and I'll try to answer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/the-black-mountain-saga/index.htm

Forum updates: look and leadership
Page 1 of 1