The White Ridge Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Awakening- role call

Go down 
+4
Phiknight
KenseiKitsune
Lothar Strongfist
Lady Taalysin
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady Taalysin
Canis Familiaris
Canis Familiaris
Lady Taalysin

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-07-05

The Awakening- role call Empty
PostSubject: The Awakening- role call   The Awakening- role call EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 5:14 pm

Ok folks, heres how it goes. Here is the Out of charater thread for my new rp. Please post your characters here! There are a few rules, nothing too drasticly different from norm. really they're more like guidelines anyways.
Tech is a nono, a little bit here and there is ok, like things that run on batteries. I will allow the occasional modern day weapon, but please resist from using guns and such. As far as characters, be whatever you want really, just remember things like, there are others you will have to get along with, so no super evilness or people eaters! And PLEASE DONOT make your self totally uber. We're trying to be realistic here! Well... you get what I mean.
hat I would like from people is for you to take yourself and imagine you went through the awakeing and now its ten years later, but if you would like to have started out as someone else, go ahead. Remember, you CAN be a magic user by all means, but you've had only ten very choatic years to try and learn about something that more or less NO ONE knows anything about more then whats in books.
The entire world is still in chaos. Not a single city was left untouched, so ALL of them have been completely taken over by whatever nature what originally around them.

On a lighter note, Hope ya'll will join and have a good time!

Sorry bout that, ment to add this and forgot!

Name: (If using any aliases, please note them, unless you feel they are better when hidden)
Race: (Please select from the races available from the Nations list)
Original Profession: (accountant, sales, waiter, ect)
Current Profession: (mage, priest, fighter, looney, ect.)

Abilities: (Inherent abilites, like high strength or intelligence, magic spells here as well)
Skills: (Learned skills like swordsmanship, artistic ability, horsemanship, or etc)

Equipment/Gear:

Personality:
Appearence:
History:

Notes:

*Quick Reference Character Notes*
Weight:
Eyes:
Skin:
Hair:

Original Origin: (Either Birthplace or City most lived in up until now)

Quirks: (accents, brithmarks, tattoos, piercings, obsessions, ect weird things about you)
Goals:

Losses: (close family lost, prized possesions, pets, hair, whatever)

Last edited by Lady Taalysin on Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://tailsandlore.fantasyboard.net
Lothar Strongfist
New pack member
New pack member

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: The Awakening- role call   The Awakening- role call EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 7:36 pm

Can I be a titanium skinned, teleporting, laser beam shooting lord of destruction???

Now that that is out of my system, I'll be me, T.K. Higgins, transformed into a limited shapeshifter. Only forms are human, half-bat, half-lion, and half-fox, and all three beasty forms have solid black hair.

And Taal, u should probably make a template, it really does simplify things. If nothing else ask Kensei, he's great with templates.
Back to top Go down
KenseiKitsune
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
KenseiKitsune

Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: The Awakening- role call   The Awakening- role call EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 8:24 pm

I actually already sent her a template, but that was back when I thought it was for the Shared Setting. However, it should be easy enough to edit, Taal.
Back to top Go down
http://kenseikitsune.deviantart.com/
Lady Taalysin
Canis Familiaris
Canis Familiaris
Lady Taalysin

PostSubject: Re: The Awakening- role call   The Awakening- role call EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 2:55 pm

Here is my main toon

Name: Taeli McClure
Race: Half Cat Demon
Original Profession: Stay at home Mother/ house wife
Current Profession: Mother/defender

Abilities: Fire immunity(does not work for dragon fire or napalm/alchemist fire types, also does not protect against the forse of explosions, only the fire itself) Cats grace (balance and agility, traceless steps, hightened senses
Skills: unarmed fighting, stick fighting, defensive combat, basic rune magic

Equipment/Gear: Knee highleather boots, black leather corsett, black skirt goes to ankles with slits up to midthigh, "Fire bat" (the kind used for breakin windows in case of fire), back pack, blanket, two water bottles, leathermen, handheld radio, package of 8 AA batteries for radio

Personality: Very defensive and protective of her two sons for they are her world. Generally nice and playful, loving to joke. Quick witted and great at improvising. Will starve herself in order to feed her boys, but continuosly trying to train them to care for themselves.
Appearence: Attractive, curvy, cat like attributes such as ears and tail.
History: Grew up moving from place to place in the North western states with her two older brothers. Highschool drop out. Got married at 18 to her fiance when they found out she was pregnant. 9 months later gave birth to Kritopher. Had her 2nd son a year and a half later, Micheal.

Notes:

Height: 5'3"
Weight: 125 lbs
Eyes: green (cat slits)
Skin: light tan
Hair: auburn

Original Origin: Twin Falls Idaho at time of the Awakening

Quirks: Yin yang/sun tattoo between shoulder blades, kitten with wings tattoo on shoulder, likes to chase mice and squirrels
Goals: To find her husband/brothers and raise her children

Dislikes: the dark, the cold, threats toward her children
Losses: Lost most of her family, but never found proof to the death of her husband, brothers, or mother so believes them to still be alive and searches for them.
Back to top Go down
Phiknight
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2007-11-05

PostSubject: Re: The Awakening- role call   The Awakening- role call EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 3:17 pm

Name: Kyler Faedom
Original Profession: Researcher
Current Profession: loony works. Razz

Abilities: Has learned to communicate with all living creatures, basic summoning powers, heals quickly. Some vampiric traits
Skills: Fermentation, distillation, medicines. Skilled archer and fights with staff like weapons. Also likes spears.

Equipment/Gear: Recurve bow with arrows, survival knives, staff, large backpack with survival gear.
Kyler has set up residence in an old research lab that now sits high in a gigantic tree. Despite his young age, he acts like an old hermit, only helping others if they come to him and pay a price.

Personality: Recluse, a bit wild and unstable. Quick to laugh, but that isn't always a good thing.
Appearence: Piercing blue eyes, wild unkempt beard and hair that is red in color. Enlarge canine teeth, larger, slightly pointy ears.
History: He didn't remember anything from 0-4 AA when he awoke near a village. He found a large tree that had carried some sort of research lab into the sky and decided to make it his home. He lives there and supplies medicines and other supplies to any one willing to travel to him and pay a price.

Age: 25 (at the time of the Awakening. now he ages differently)
Height: 6 foot
Weight:185
Eyes:Blue
Skin: Weathered
Hair:red

Original Origin: Born in Charlotte North Carolina, years immediately before the event were spent in college in Colorado.

Quirks: Acts very weird, given to talking to himself outloud
Goals: not specified.

Likes: Women, good food, good drink, trees, nature, new technology
Dislikes: Loud people, demands, threats, chicken,
Losses: Kyler lost everything, even himself.

Last edited by Phiknight on Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Andromeda13
New pack member
New pack member
Andromeda13

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: The Awakening- role call   The Awakening- role call EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 12:07 am

Haha, this looks super interesting. Maybe in a few weeks I'll have enough time to join! Until then, just saving a spot and saying how intrigued I am!

~ Betsy
Back to top Go down
Golgren
New Scent
New Scent

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: The Awakening- role call   The Awakening- role call EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 4:27 pm

Name: Wesley McClure 'Wes"
Race: fallen angel/werewolf
Original Profession: Supply manager and DME tech for Idaho Home Health
Current Profession: fighter

Abilities: shape change, hightened senses, partial flight(wings are tattered)
Skills: unarmed fighting, weapons, survival, electronics

Equipment/Gear: steeltoe boots, military uniform, backpack, various medical supplies, shotgun, box of ammo, hunting knife

Personality: Stern, but friendly. Angry with the loss of his wife and children.
Appearence: nomal humam with slightly pointed ears and tattered angel wings, keeps wings in all forms.
History: Was in the military many years before the Awakening. After being discharged from the army for Insomnia problems he worked in constuction for a while, before finding his way into the medical field. At the time of the awakening he was making an oxygen delivery in Buhl, a town down in the snake river canyon, more then a half an hour away from his home in Twin Falls. through all the chaos it took him almost a week to get home, in which case he found his wife and children no where to be found.

Notes:

Height: 5'11
Weight: 200 lbs
Eyes: hazel
Skin: tan
Hair: black

Original Origin: Twin Falls, Idaho

Quirks: The word fallen angel tatooed just above his wings across his back, scarab arm band tattoo, pierced ear, goatee & mustache
Goals: to find his family

Losses: wife and two children
Back to top Go down
The Ru
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
The Ru

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: The Awakening- role call   The Awakening- role call EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 8:21 pm

~to be finished~

Name: Shannon Dumar
Race: (Please select from the races available from the Nations list)
Original Profession: none
Current Profession: none yet.

Abilities: can use fire.

Skills: (Learned skills like swordsmanship, artistic ability, horsemanship, or etc)

Equipment/Gear:

Personality:
Appearence:
History:

Notes:

Height: 5'6
Weight: 140
Eyes:
Skin:
Hair:

Original Origin: (Either Birthplace or City most lived in up until now)

Quirks: (accents, brithmarks, tattoos, piercings, obsessions, ect weird things about you)
Goals:

Losses: (close family lost, prized possesions, pets, hair, whatever)
Back to top Go down
Sir Gravius
New Scent
New Scent

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: The Awakening- role call   The Awakening- role call EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 10:09 pm

Ok. So I'm new here and would like to first and foremost introduce myself. My name is Sir Gravius Higarius. Now that I've got that done here's my character:

Name: Pyriuk
Race: Infernal Wolf
Original Profession: Firefighter
Current Profession: Mercenary

Abilities: Developing innate fire magic, Blood scent, Infrared Night vision, Lightning quick reflexes, Can shapeshift into a Half-Wolf, Impervious to fire
Skills: Swordsmanship, Ninjitsu, Basic First aid

Equipment/Gear: Katana, Ninja-to, Lighter, First-aid kit, (4) smoke grenades, (3) Kunai

Personality: Genrally quiet and serious. He seems like a very serious person unless you are one of his trusted inner "pack". Plan oriented and smart.
Appearence: Human: Well built yet average looking. Half-Wolf: Black and sheen
History: He was a successful fire fighter and only child. His parents both died at age 17 in a house fire and he was declared a legal adult. He did basically nothing but work, read, and study martial arts.

Notes:

Height: H:5'9" W:6'10"
Weight: H:195Lbs. W:315Lbs.
Eyes: Brown
Skin: Tanned
Hair: Brown with red highlights

Original Origin: San Jose, CA

Quirks: Tattoo of the Chinese symbol for Harmony
Goals: To master as many forms of martial arts as he can, and achieve inner peace.

Dislikes: Arsonists, Deep bodies of water
Losses: His parents in a house fire of "unknown origin".
Back to top Go down
Lothar Strongfist
New pack member
New pack member

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: The Awakening- role call   The Awakening- role call EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 1:40 am

Name: T.K. Higgins (Orap)
Race: Shapeshifter
Original Profession: Construction
Current Profession: Poisoner

Abilities: Half-Fox form, Half-Lion Form, Half-Bat form, others to come
Skills: Poison Lore, Tracking, Scouting, Constructional

Equipment/Gear: Loin cloth (my clothes change into loin cloth when I change shape), bandalier of darts, 2 daggers, several vials of poison.

Personality: Cocky beyond all reason in human form, bold and humerous.
Lion form is very proud, strong and silent type.
Fox form is very tricky, though his jokes aren't what most consider funny.
Bat form is shy and elusive.
Appearence: Lean and well tattooed in human form. Black haired in all other forms.
History: Wouldn't you like to know.

Notes:

Height: 5'9" human 6'4'' lion, 5'4'' fox, 6'9'' bat
Weight: Too complicated
Eyes: Bright Magenta
Skin: Skintone
Hair: Dark brown in human, black otherwise

Original Origin: That's my dirty little secret

Quirks: Flirtatious beyong all reason, highly susceptable to females.
Goals: to conquer Canada

Dislikes: Being caught in the act (Whatever that act may be), anything with really thick skin, anything with immunity to poison, riddles I don't get
Back to top Go down
KenseiKitsune
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
KenseiKitsune

PostSubject: Re: The Awakening- role call   The Awakening- role call EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 3:02 am

Wasn't too fond of my original character idea, so I thought up another I thought suited me a bit more...

If it doesn't suit the setting, let me know, and I'll scrap it.

----

Name: Rot (used to be Frederick Apsea III)
Race: Undead/Zombie
Original Profession: Author/Student
Current Profession: Mad-man/Cultist/Would-be-Tyrant

Abilities: undead natures makes him immune to disease and poison. Slowly rots when exposed to daylight, but regenerates when touched by the light of the moon. Can survive without eating, but will rot away over time if he doesn't consume meat with some regularity.
Skills: Is a talented writer, knows how use a knife

Equipment/Gear: Wears coarse tattered brown hooded robes, carries a satchel of books, and writing utensils. Keeps some jerky on him as well. Has a small knife and a walking stick.

Personality: Rot has become deranged since the Awakening, he believes he is destined to unite the world in undeath under his banner, but that it will not occur for another 1000 years. Until then, he seeks to explore, learn and gather allies (which does not occur to him they might not be around in the 1000 years when his great coup would occur).

Appearence: Befitting his name, Rot is a walking husk of flesh. The skin is ragged and often hangs in tatters. The lower half of his face has no skin at all. His eyes melted away during the Awakening, but were replaced with a low red glow that eminates from deep within the sockets.

History: Frederick hailed from a small town before the Awakening and early on decided he wanted to write and imagine. He was not a successful writer, but he managed to eke out an existence for himself. When the awakening occured, he was just about to submit his first attempt at a novel to a publisher. the story was about an undead king named Rot that slowly consumed the world.
In an odd twist of fate, the energies unleashed by the Earth during the awakening made him an undead thing, and his mind broke at that moment. He came to believe that he had prophecised his own rise to power in his unpublished novel.

Notes:

Height: 6' even
Weight: 105 lbs (Has lost a lot of flesh)
Eyes: red glowing lights
Skin: Grey and rotting
Hair: Practically all gone. Any that is left is gray.

Original Origin: A small town in Ohio

Quirks: Somewhat anti-social, likes to do things for dramatic effect (especially when speaking), has a dislike of arguments that borders on phobia.
Goals: For now simply wandering, seeks to learn magic.

Likes: The moon, magic (though he doesn't know any... yet), learning and exploring
Dislikes: The sun, people, arguments
Losses: Lost both his Sanity and his Humanity. Was not close enough to his family to be able to consider them a loss.

----

Hope you like it, it was a character I designed with growth in mind, heh.
Back to top Go down
Lady Taalysin
Canis Familiaris
Canis Familiaris
Lady Taalysin

PostSubject: Re: The Awakening- role call   The Awakening- role call EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 12:46 pm

The only problem I'm seeing with your toon is that he would probably be the bad guy of the whole thing. Thats fine if you don't mind... No offens or anything but he does come across kinda evil.
Back to top Go down
KenseiKitsune
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
KenseiKitsune

PostSubject: Re: The Awakening- role call   The Awakening- role call EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 7:16 pm

Actually, he isn't really evil. If he's a bad guy, it will only be about a thousand or so years from now. He's more crazy than evil, heh.

His delusions of grandeur need not play any part in the RP itself, if you don't want them to, they're more for helping to understand his often odd behaviour.

Edit: On the other hand, if you need a villain or antagonist for the characters in the group, I would be happy to fill the role, at your discretion.
Back to top Go down
Lady Taalysin
Canis Familiaris
Canis Familiaris
Lady Taalysin

PostSubject: Re: The Awakening- role call   The Awakening- role call EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 1:17 pm

Which ever you prefer... I think i wrote up the bad guy in the npc section. But crazies are always accepted..... Just keep in mind what the other toons are like... you know the kids and me and TK.... My toon is one of the most accepting of others out of all just because she herself is half demon. So if you want to play the guy you wrote up, go ahead, just hurry up already! hehehe
Back to top Go down
KenseiKitsune
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
KenseiKitsune

PostSubject: Re: The Awakening- role call   The Awakening- role call EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 5:17 pm

Ok, I'll try to hurry, if I can. I am notoriously slow, as you've probably already noticed. :p

I'll try to have my first post up by sometime tomorrow... just been dealing with a lot of family issues during this last week. :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Awakening- role call   The Awakening- role call Empty

Back to top Go down

The Awakening- role call
Page 1 of 1