The White Ridge Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shared Project Role Call

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lothar Strongfist
New pack member
New pack member

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Shared Project Role Call Empty
PostSubject: Shared Project Role Call   Shared Project Role Call EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 7:52 pm

All righty, for everyone who's part of the shared project (and those who aren't, feel free), let's get an RP started!!! I figure it might be hard to have a single starting campaign, since we are all likely to have plans within our own countries, so I think we'll need some sort of world venturing mixed up party "fellowship style", for everyone to get the feel and familiarize themselves.

Anyone with any ideas of plot and a starting location, feel free. I don't care where, I just wanna write. Here's my char.

Name: Trent En-Kor
Nation: Corathia
Race: Human
Specs: Knightly fighting style, paladine-like in his ability to call 'magiks' from his god, though that god be no more then a mortal. He wears full plate and packs a long sword and large shield. He also packs about a decent number of throwing knives.
Looks: Trent is muscular, though on the thin side. He has Short brown, curly hair, and bright blue-grey eyes.
Personality: Very serious, though known to be very playful after a few drinks. Strong silent type.
Special abilities: He can call upon a small number of magicks from his god, usually to set his sword ablaze, make vines grow from the ground, produce water from his hands, or charge his shield with electricity.
Back to top Go down
KenseiKitsune
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
KenseiKitsune

Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Shared Project Role Call   Shared Project Role Call EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 10:28 am

I've had a character ready to go for months, so I might just join, hehe.

Before I do, though, I have a character template for the Shared Setting, if you'd like me to post it. The template would, as always, be optional to use.

Edit:

Just going to go ahead and toss the template in, use or not at your own discretion.

----
----

Name: (If using any aliases, please note them, unless you feel they are better when hidden)
Race: (Please select from the races available from the Nations list)
Profession: (Wizard, Fighter, Farmer, Noble, etc)
Allegiance: (To a nation, to a group, to yourself, to no one, or to whatever else)

Abilities: (Special or Inherent abilities, like high strength or intelligence, magic spells here as well)
Skills: (Learned skills like swordsmanship, artistic ability, horsemanship, or etc)
Languages: (which languages your character speaks. See the languages listed in the Shared Setting)

Equipment/Gear:

Personality:
Appearance:
History:

Notes:

*Quick Reference Character Notes*
Weight:
Eyes:
Skin:
Hair:

Home City: (Either Birthplace or City most lived in up until now)
Home Nation: (Either Birthplace or Nation most lived in up until now)
Current Residence: (City and Nation; Your permanent home)
Goals:

----
----
Back to top Go down
http://kenseikitsune.deviantart.com/
Lady Taalysin
Canis Familiaris
Canis Familiaris
Lady Taalysin

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Shared Project Role Call   Shared Project Role Call EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 1:11 pm

woot! I've been waiting for you to start something Lothar, my brother! *Dance around excitedly* Ok, so i have no idea on the plot of the story other then what i posted in the Shared Setting section... soo... either way, here is my toon. Personally I've always loved your RPs bro, and think you should just come up with the biginning plot, then worry about other peoples imput.
Anywho, like I said, heres my toony!

Name: Krayalla Shimvelwizzit
Race: Gnome
Profession: Shaman and griffon rider
Allegiance: To the elements and nature

Abilities: High intelligence, innate knack for tinkering,
Skills: elemental magic(will include a list of spells later) brawling, griffon riding, bartering, confussing people, maces
Languages: Gnomish, common, elemental, runic

Equipment/Gear: magical resistant robes, boots, pack with assorted nesseties (ie: food, first aid, bedroll, ect), one handed mace, random gnomish gadgets and gizmos (that dont always work),

Personality:
Appearance: quick talking, ADHD, but very sweet. Has a slight obsession with nature and the elements that is only countered by her innate love for shinny gizmos. Has befriended many elementals in her time aswellas her griffon mount, whom she considers her friend, not her pet. Seeing as he could probably eat her whole
History: Her parents were travelling to the great trade city of Ispep when they were attacked by a band of goblin thieves. Her parents where killed and the small girl was taken in by an earth elemental that founh her near the burning wagon her parents had been driving. Being barely 5 years of age, young Krayalla would not have servived without the kindness shown to her by the elementals
Notes:

Height: 3'
Weight: 32 lbs
Eyes: blue
Skin: fair
Hair: pink

Home City: Ispep
Home Nation: Trillium
Current Residence: wanders
Goals:

spells:
Back to top Go down
http://tailsandlore.fantasyboard.net
Lothar Strongfist
New pack member
New pack member

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Shared Project Role Call   Shared Project Role Call EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 11:54 pm

Well, I was thinking about a plot, one that would reach all over our newly made globe, and the thing I like the most is a prophecy setting.

I was thinking that a prophet could have sent a character in search of certian things to help stop a doom. The exact prophecy isn't ready at all, since I would like some of the things to be people, pointedly characters. Other things could be items other characters know how to use.

One way or another, it should be something that sends us to all the various countries, a giant scavenger hunt, if you will. I'll wait until a few more join in before I start it up.
Back to top Go down
KenseiKitsune
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
KenseiKitsune

Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Shared Project Role Call   Shared Project Role Call EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 2:18 am

Hm... a scavenger hunt/prophecy RP? That sounds like it could be fun. You're welcome to include my nation in anyway, its religion is full of doom and gloom, hehe.

I'll post my character here, I did a lot of (unnecesary) work on him and his past.

-----

Kyr Palaes

Name Notes: Kyr Palaes is an old Kotic phrase, meaning Ghoul Dancer, which refers to necromancers. Kyr's real name is Tysol Mel (or Morning Sun).
Race: Fox (From Kaelyr Thysaer)
Profession: Necromancer
Allegiance: Kaghast

Abilities: Necromancy
Skills: Some tracking skills, and sneaking skills. Is very knowledgeable about magic in general, even though he cannot use spells from other schools.
Languages: Speaks Old Kotic, Kag'hi, and Common

Equipment/Gear: Has numerous books in his home, carries a silver mouth dagger, and a pouch slung over his neck. Wears a sash of Red and Gold silk around his stomach and back.

Personality: Kyr is not very friendly. He is power hungry, and always seeking to learn more. He will eagerly offer assistance if it furthers his own goals, or it he feels like it. He has a deep seated phobia of Wolves, and seeks to avoid them whenever possible.

Appearance: Kyr's fur is a lackluster, and somewhat coarse red, with a dull white/grey on his neck and stomach, and at the tip of his tail. He has black paws, and ears. Kyr's left eye is white and sunken, with a deep scar just underneath. His right ear has a blue gemstone embedded at the tip.

History: Kyr was born in the verdant forests of Kaelyr Thysaer, in the southern fox setlement of Thys Cylaer, and was a bright curious youth. Like many foxes he was particularly curious about magic, and took up its study with a local Druid at a young age. Kyr found the studies difficult and his mind would wander, until his teacher began to tell about magic that should be avoided lest you become obsessed and eventually destroyed. Diabolism, Demonism, Hemomancy and Necromancy. The idea of forbidden magic riveted Kyr, and excited him. For the next few months her became the best student in the class until the teacher moved on to other subjects.

Kyr broke with his teacher then and went off on his own, searching for a teacher who could tell him of one of the darker magicks. As luck would have it, a visitor to the forests of Kaelyr passed by Kyr's home. He wore blood red robes, lined at the bottom with gold. From what Kyr knew, this identified him as Necromancer from the swamps of Kaghast, and he began to follow him. One night, the the traveler rested, Kyr made his way into camp, and stole his book of spells, running away with it. Kyr never saw him again, but he had made of with his book.

Within the book was a world of secrets Kyr had only half guessed at. He became obsessed, reading the book everyday, all day, only ever leaving his lair to hunt. He learned much from the book, and found many rituals and spells. He tried as many as he could, and for over a year, he grew in strength and knowledge as a Necromancer.

It was then that Kyr made a foolish decision. He decided it was time to raise servants. Stealing out into the night, cloaked by spells to hide him from the keenest eye, and shield his scent from the most alert nose, he made his way to a nearby pack of wolves' resting place. Within, he found several pups, alert to being detected, he spread some grave dust on the ground in front of the pups, chanting a spell that clouded their minds and made them follow him.

After making his way back home he prepared the ritual he would use, scratching out a circle in the dirt, he spread more grave dust in the circle, and place the pups within it. Chanting feverishly, he took up a crude knife he had found into his mouth and approached the pups. It was then Kyr heard a howl and turned quickly to find a wolf staring at him. He dropped the dagger and backed away, but he had already succeeded in slaying one of the pups. The wolf seeing what he had done, charged Kyr and began to land savage bites on him, one of which destroyed his left eye and left a hideous scar on his face.

Kyr scattered away, barely alive and made his way south, before collapsing at the borders of Delmaerr. When he awoke once more, he cursed his stupidity. He ruined what life he had, and even then, he had forgotten his book of spells. Kyr decided to limp south. The travel took months, but he eventually made his way to Kaghast, where he enrolled in a school of mages, and graduated with top honors in Necromancy.

Kyr now dwells in the city of Arshelaite. He has become content with his new life, though he always hungers for more knowledge and power. Currently, he seeks to join the Family Bloodwater.

Notes:

Height: 4'6" long, with Tail
Weight: 30 lbs
Eyes: Amber (right), Milky White/blind (left)
Fur: Dull Red

Home City: Thys Cylaer (Fox Dens)
Home Nation: Kaelyr Thysaer
Current Residence: Arshelaite, Kaghast
Goals: More power, more knowledge, admittance into the Family Bloodwater

Likes: magic, spells, learning new things, power and showing off
Dislikes: Wolves, his homeland
Back to top Go down
http://kenseikitsune.deviantart.com/
Gildarius
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Shared Project Role Call   Shared Project Role Call EmptySat May 09, 2009 5:15 pm

Name: Eshuinn Elas' Jorrounnin
Race: Sea Elf
Profession: ex Marine animal trainer, Pirate, Soldier (Shore Raider)

Allegiance: Temperyn [Sea Spire Republic, and Sunken City Pirates]

Abilities: Water Breathing, animal empathy, intelligence and dexterity above average.

Skills: Marine animal training, forgery, diplomacy, politics, intruige, speechcraft, swimming, spear combat, unarmed combat, shields, ballistics, navigation, sailing, naval combat, reading, writing, discern lies, mercantile, military tactics and formations, sneaking, tracking above and below water, crossbow.

Languages: Siasin, Miggravi, common.

Equipment/Gear: Cross straps, Case of 30 poisonous Coral Bolts, Medium bolt caster [range 60 ft air, 200 ft underwater], Ivory spear [7 ft tall, stun on strike enchantment], Compass, Small telescope, Bag of 320 Temperyn Credentials, Coral Buckler, Light Armor [Steelskin enchanted].

Personality: A bit bi-polar he is flambouyant and outgoing one minute, then cold and calculating the next. He keeps his expressions and eyes well schooled at not showing the emotional changes having been smothered in intruige and politics all of his life. When he sets his mind on something he becomes very enthusiastic about it and developes a strong sense of leadership. He is not however, very strong on loyalties other than to the Sea Elven race as a whole.

Appearance: He stands at 6'4" with broad muscular shoulders, and penetrating dark blue eyes. His silver colored hair stretches down to his mid back, tied into knots and laced with trinkets. His skin and scales are a greenish blue colored hue that makes him almost seem to fade in water. He has a sharp nose, thin lips, and larger than average pointed ears adorned with numerous earrings. His arms are tattooed with a pair of serpents entwining at his solar plexus and looking ready to strike the viewer. His frame is average and well muscled as are his powerful legs. part of his left arm seems to dip unnaturally with some scr tissue from a long healed large wound.

History: Eshuinn Elas' Jorrounnin grew up in Sea Spire within the house of Elas in a large family. His parents raised him in hopes of him becoming a merchant, but the hired pirate mercenaries had always caught his eye of interest for a career... although that has always been a big secret of his kept hidden from most of his family. His school taught him many skills in the ways of bartering, speechcraft, diplomacy and his military choice of spear and buckler combat. As he grew through his teen years, (equivalent of) , he was drafted into Marine Animal Training for various purposes as domestic, economic, and military uses. His career on that end also required him to branch off and train as a soldier which in his young adult hood advanced to shore raider position.

As he grew to the rank and gained half of his time off duty, his brothers began to train him in mercantile more often developing his skills. When it came to a point where there was no more he could learn from his brothers, and his military training was done, he began to follow his interest in pirate life. Being as Sea Spire often hired pirates to broaden their military, it was acceptable in the eyes of his commanders and government of Sea Spire so long as his loyalties remained with them first and foremost.

As years grew by, his standing interests led him to make as second home of Sunken City and further his reputation there until he was a man that could command much respect on the island. He partook in many black market smuggles, imports, exports, and sales until he had enough to buy a small black market company. In his military career in Sea Spire, as there has been less war in the last two decades caused him to be on call and at will. Of course, he only got paid for the amount of time on duty.

Eshuinn is now bringing up a proposal to the Republic Council of Sea Spire to be indighted as an official explorer, allowing him to leave Temperyn borders legally beyond its immediate neighbouring countries.

Notes:

Height: 6'4"
Weight: 163 lbs
Eyes: Dark Blue
Skin and Scales: A greenish-blue hue.
Hair: Silver

Home City: Sea Spire

Home Nation: Temperyn

Current Residence: One in Sunken City, and one in Sea Spire. He travells between the two alot.

Goals: Amass an armada under his ownership, Get rich, Earn military decorations.

Likes: Animals, Sailing, Naval Battles, Exploration, Bartering people blind, Gambling, Getting drunk, Singing, Listening to music, Training marine animals, Spearing fish, Finding and taking treasure, Comeraderie, Bright colors, Arguing (especially challenging and intelligent arguements), Firing cannons, Rain and storms, spices and spicy food, reptiles

Dislikes: Deserts, squirrels (the chittering drives him crazy), People that always agree, uncomplicated situations, mountains, Being on land for over two weeks, horseback riding, bats, birds, smoking, giving up without trying, sweet flavours
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shared Project Role Call   Shared Project Role Call Empty

Back to top Go down

Shared Project Role Call
Page 1 of 1