The White Ridge Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

White Man's Treasure

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Meoquanee
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
Meoquanee

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2009-03-09

White Man's Treasure Empty
PostSubject: White Man's Treasure   White Man's Treasure EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 2:26 pm

Two Native American tribes, one peaceful the other aggressive. One white settlement. All are against the other in a struggle for survival and for the natives to preserve their homeland.
You are welcomed to play any of the following: Sun Corn Native, the more peaceful of the two tribes. Red Feather Native, the more aggressive of the tribes. White Settler, who've recently arrived at this new land. Pets of both natives and settlers, being dog, cat brought from overseas, or horse, or any wild animal native to North America.
There is a lot of potential, here! A friendly community with a promising plot. Highly recommended by...well...myself =D.

Update: Yours truly is the new wolf moderator of WMT! That being said, I urge you to join and let the forum grow, even if by wolves :3. Trust me, you'll want to make a human char eventually xD Is that fun.

White Man's Treasure is an RP that takes place in the beginnings of American history. The settlers have just arrived from England to claim land and expand. At this point, they have established themselves and been in the New World for about a year. Along the way they have been met by many different kinds of wild life, and two native tribes. The ones they call the Sun Corn Indians are peaceful, keeping mostly to themselves. The ones they call the Red Feather Indians are more aggressive towards them, sporadically attacking, and have even killed a few of the settler men.

In this RP you have the option of playing a settler, an Indian, or any animal native to America.

White Man's Treasure

Last edited by Meoquanee on Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Roxy90
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: White Man's Treasure   White Man's Treasure EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 8:10 pm

Ohhhh...I'm soooo tempted. DD:
Back to top Go down
http://flecksofgreen.livejournal.com
Meoquanee
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
Meoquanee

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: White Man's Treasure   White Man's Treasure EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 7:39 pm

Totallydoit XD I'm there as Kiwidinok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: White Man's Treasure   White Man's Treasure Empty

Back to top Go down

White Man's Treasure
Page 1 of 1