The White Ridge Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Of the Red Moon and the White Wolf

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Ru
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
The Ru

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Of the Red Moon and the White Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Of the Red Moon and the White Wolf   Of the Red Moon and the White Wolf EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 4:12 pm

This was an idea that I'd thought would be a good read. Now this is a story that actually stretches back before Ryota and he's just a part of it. I thought that it was a good idea to write a full indepth story of everything.
I didn't know where else to put it. :/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The moon shone over a forest, that stretched farther than the eye could see. A raven flew over the trees, and started descending towards a particular spot. As the raven got closer the spot soon showed what it held, a young gray wolf, barely out out of puppy-hood. He was laying there, separated from his pack and bleeding from his leg. He was so tired and weak and wanted to sleep.

He knew that he had done wrong, but he had believed that if he would have been the next Alpha of his pack. That is until they discovered that he had killed most of the She-Alpha's first litter. Only two lived, and the pack had found out. He was attacked by the whole pack and managed to escape, but at a high cost. He was still alive, and that was all that mattered to him now. He laid his head down and closed his eyes.

What he didn't see, was the raven swoop down and circle around him. The raven then landed on the wolf and 'cawed' twice. It looked down at it's next meal and cawed once more, hopping with pleasure towards the head of the wolf.

Suddenly, it seemed as if out of nowhere, the raven saw a streak of white and jumped into the air. As it was trying to fly higher, it saw white teeth and heard snapping as the owner of the teeth was still trying to get at the bird. Finally the raven saw the creature that was after it, a white wolf.

Below, on the earth. The brown wolf woke up and noticed that a white male wolf was snapping at something in the air, but he noticed that there wasn't anything seen. He then noticed that the wolf then snuffed and sat down. The white wolf then spoke, "My name is Yanso."

"Broot," The brown wolf answered back. He stood up and walked over to the other wolf. He noticed that the wolf didn't look at him, and when he went over he saw that the wolf had blue eyes that seemed to be the color of the sky.

"Can you hunt?"

"Huh?" Broot asked.

"Can you hunt for me?" Yanso asked agian. "I'm blind and I can't see a thing. "

Broot looked at the wolf quizzicly, wondering how then did he get around. "Um," Broot said. "Okay, but how-"

"I had a friend help me," Yanso interrupted. "She left me yesterday, for the other world."

Broot found himself surprised, yet realized that Yanso's friend had died. "What were you snapping at then?" Broot asked.

Yanso shook his head and stood up, hearing the wolf next to him. "Don't ask. And I won't ask who you murdered."

Broot's ears folded back at the response. He knew what he had done. Yet Yanso was still willing to walk with him....or was it just out of need that the white wolf stayed with him. He walked on, leading Yanso. Maybe he would have a new start as Alpha, Broot thought.

~work in progress with more to come.~
Back to top Go down
The Ru
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
The Ru

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Of the Red Moon and the White Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of the Red Moon and the White Wolf   Of the Red Moon and the White Wolf EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 5:00 pm

It had been a year since Yanso and Broot had met and traveled together. The wound in Broot's leg had healed into a darker scar and he learned that Yanso could hear better than any wolf he had known. The two didn't join up with a pack and oddly, they only met two packs in their traveling. It didn't matter to Broot, anyway they were fine. It meant that there was more food when it was brought down.
~to be continued~.
Back to top Go down

Of the Red Moon and the White Wolf
Page 1 of 1