The White Ridge Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A game it shall be! The last one to reply, 2011 edition!

Go down 
+3
FaunaMyth
Zeroki
FireStormWarning
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

Starfleet Vice Admiral  \m/ Melodic Rocker  and ICTer
kotelinie

Number of posts : 807
Registration date : 2007-09-05

A game it shall be! The last one to reply, 2011 edition! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A game it shall be! The last one to reply, 2011 edition!   A game it shall be! The last one to reply, 2011 edition! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 3:24 am

Oh no you don't Firestorm....

*makes a trail of dog cookies to a empty shack, places on the table a present in the form of a huge bone.*

Victory shall be mine!
Back to top Go down
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
FireStormWarning

Number of posts : 930
Registration date : 2007-07-22

PostSubject: Re: A game it shall be! The last one to reply, 2011 edition!   A game it shall be! The last one to reply, 2011 edition! - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 3:34 pm

*sneaks past Kotie, eats the doggie buscuits, and rushes off, laughing as he wins without anyone realizing it*
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/the-black-mountain-saga/index.htm
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

kotelinie

PostSubject: Re: A game it shall be! The last one to reply, 2011 edition!   A game it shall be! The last one to reply, 2011 edition! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 6:59 am

*is dumbstruck and can't believe it, for what he sees, as a gray wolf is sneaking by, including that he is eating the buscuits he laid out to that shack, to give him a very decent lead.*

Uhm... where did you came from?

*goes to play catchup to the leader*

Oh by the way the original Stewie is waiting for ya on the finish line Zeroki. He came back from his trip into space!
Back to top Go down
FaunaMyth
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
FaunaMyth

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: A game it shall be! The last one to reply, 2011 edition!   A game it shall be! The last one to reply, 2011 edition! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 10:22 pm

*is sitting to the sidelines, watching and eating popcorn*
Back to top Go down
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
FireStormWarning

PostSubject: Re: A game it shall be! The last one to reply, 2011 edition!   A game it shall be! The last one to reply, 2011 edition! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 3:22 pm

*zooms past Fauna and steals some of her popcorn*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Here come's the LEOPARDESS & KOTIE!!!!   A game it shall be! The last one to reply, 2011 edition! - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 1:05 pm

FireStormWarning wrote:
*zooms past Fauna and steals some of her popcorn*
**steals the popcorn & races off with Kotie inside my, wait for it.............................XP-67 BAT
a twin engined 4 bladed high speed high performance fighter, with 6, 37mm cannon, capable of speeds in excess of 470 MPH!
Roars off, in her modified plane with Kotie as Captain & I as Co-Pilot/secondary captain/WSO(Weapons Systems Officer**

A game it shall be! The last one to reply, 2011 edition! - Page 3 Mcdonnell-xp67-moonbat
Oh & did I mention this is a modified aircraft, can exceed mach 5+ speeds and has a ROC(Rate Of Climb) of more than 372,500 FPM(Feet Per Minute) has Dirridium armour, that is impenetrable to any known forces/weaponry **smiles and purrsss as we/Kotie & I cruise along
Back to top Go down
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
FireStormWarning

PostSubject: Re: A game it shall be! The last one to reply, 2011 edition!   A game it shall be! The last one to reply, 2011 edition! - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:26 pm

Haha. Welcome back Sabby. :p Just in time for me to win.
Back to top Go down
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

kotelinie

PostSubject: Re: A game it shall be! The last one to reply, 2011 edition!   A game it shall be! The last one to reply, 2011 edition! - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:30 pm

*Finds himself suddenly on board of a fighter airplane, without having a clue on how he got there. Begins to familiarize himself with the controls. Taking the plane to its cruising altitude.*

Uhm, Saber, dear..... I think that Firestorm shall find a way to penetrate the armour. He is full of tricks, so don't underestimate him.

(officially this plane has one seat, so there must be another one installed.)
Back to top Go down
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
FireStormWarning

PostSubject: Re: A game it shall be! The last one to reply, 2011 edition!   A game it shall be! The last one to reply, 2011 edition! - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 4:26 pm

Indeed I am Kotie! Nyah!

Let's see what's in my patented bag-o'-tricks!

*starts searching through the apparently innocuous carpet bag*

Hm.... no... not that.... definitely don't need that... Oohh... Here we go!

*pulls out a personal transporter, courtesy of Starfleet, and a small, personal phase-cloak device*

One of these should do the trick. Think I'll try the transporter first.

*pushes the button and disappears, constituent molecules broken down into energy... only to reappear onboad the plane.*

Now to figure out how to bring this thing down. Evil error

Hm... That didn't work.

Puppy kisses!

Nope. Doggy slobber didn't short it out.

*continues to think up ways to bring it down, but stays in the lead in the meantime*
Back to top Go down
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

kotelinie

PostSubject: Re: A game it shall be! The last one to reply, 2011 edition!   A game it shall be! The last one to reply, 2011 edition! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 6:23 am

Hahahaha! When is that bag of yours going to wear down, or is tear down proof?

*Is still flying at cruising speed with Saber in the backseat towards the finish. Making a right handed barrel roll , to show off a bit.*

*Just after finishing the roll he spots a warning light on the panel* Saber, i think we got a problem, a red light just went on. Can you run a system check?

*Takes the plane out of its cruising altitude and speed, while trying to sort out what went wrong. Looking left and right for any visible damage to the plane ,but sees non. Still team SaberWolf is in the lead with an unsuspected guest in the fuselage of the said plane, when another light went up.* Another one just went on.

((Uhhmm.... isn't that phase cloak highly illegal, Firestorm. Or did your department got clearance to use it?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A game it shall be! The last one to reply, 2011 edition!   A game it shall be! The last one to reply, 2011 edition! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 4:22 pm

kotelinie wrote:
Hahahaha! When is that bag of yours going to wear down, or is tear down proof?

*Is still flying at cruising speed with Saber in the backseat towards the finish. Making a right handed barrel roll , to show off a bit.*

*Just after finishing the roll he spots a warning light on the panel* Saber, i think we got a problem, a red light just went on. Can you run a system check?

*Takes the plane out of its cruising altitude and speed, while trying to sort out what went wrong. Looking left and right for any visible damage to the plane ,but sees non. Still team SaberWolf is in the lead with an unsuspected guest in the fuselage of the said plane, when another light went up.* Another one just went on.

((Uhhmm.... isn't that phase cloak highly illegal, Firestorm. Or did your department got clearance to use it?))

"Yeah Kotie I'm on it! **growls loudly a bit to her self at this interference, pull out her 9x18mm Russian Makarov pistol, not that she intends to use it, backseat, puts the aircraft in a locked cruise flight control, making sure Dale cannot mess with the controls.. goes to the back of the aircraft looking quite fierce/annoyed at this..** "Kotie I'm right here the plane is auto fixing anything Dale has tried, Oh Dale I hope you have wings?? XD, cause at this flight altitude you'll need them, were at 35,800 feet at mach .92 its gonna be cold and windy as its -70F out..... **opens side panel, then pushes a red button, ejecting him 3000 feet away from the aircraft, seeing Dale fly out, now the door shuts back up.... "Ok Kotie, thats done for now here we go, back to where we were", Kisses him sweetly and nuzzling him a bit, *** " Ok Kotie you have the ship, take over, it will automatically go back to you as it knows our/your signature, ***Then puts up a specialized Anti-Beam up shield blocking any further attempts** "See Kotie, I can handle things, after all were a team, you were awesome holding Dale back, as I did my ejection of him from our plane! Nice work sweetness! **kisses Kotie** As they fly off climbing to flight cruise and a mach velocity of 5.72[b]
A game it shall be! The last one to reply, 2011 edition! - Page 3 CCCP-KGBLyeoparda816-XP-67RI

The M777 God Of War~ (4) On board this plane and can be deployed for use on board it!
A game it shall be! The last one to reply, 2011 edition! - Page 3 Firing02of33
Back to top Go down
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
FireStormWarning

PostSubject: Re: A game it shall be! The last one to reply, 2011 edition!   A game it shall be! The last one to reply, 2011 edition! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 9:53 pm

Mwahaha. Sabby, you should know it's not that easy to get rid of me! :p *uses his personal transport to land on one of the wings, pulls some mag-grav boots from his bag and slips them on, using them to hold him easily in place.

Mwahahahaha!!!!

*searches through his bags and releases a few buzz droids to start pulling out key parts on the plane... not enough to really destroy it, but enough to force it to land*

Sorry! XD

*calls for his captain's yacht and zooms off at full impulse*
Back to top Go down
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

kotelinie

PostSubject: Re: A game it shall be! The last one to reply, 2011 edition!   A game it shall be! The last one to reply, 2011 edition! - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 5:07 am

*Glares for a couple of seconds to the hand gun, flicking an ear, like there is something buzzing by it. Returns to face the front to keep the plane steady, seeing suddenly that a few dials starts to move from the right to left*

Uuhhh ooohhh.....

*taps a few times against the glass of it and the dials stop moving, only to not to move back. In that time Saber returned to the cockpit, returning a short nuzzle*

Roger that, Saber... *deactivates autopilot with his signature* While you where back there, we lost a quarter of fuel in both tanks. Anyway, what did you found and did with it?

*Only there was no time for an answer of Saber, as he saw in the mirrrors of the cockpit that there was something on one of the wings. Looking over his shoulder to said wing he snarled out loud* YOU!!!!. Hang on Saber!

*taking the flight stick he stats to shake the plane to the left and right. Still seeing that the person is glued to the wing, he goes over to a drastic maneuver.... for flying upside down!*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A game it shall be! The last one to reply, 2011 edition!   A game it shall be! The last one to reply, 2011 edition! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 1:08 pm

kotelinie wrote:
*Glares for a couple of seconds to the hand gun, flicking an ear, like there is something buzzing by it. Returns to face the front to keep the plane steady, seeing suddenly that a few dials starts to move from the right to left*

Uuhhh ooohhh.....

*taps a few times against the glass of it and the dials stop moving, only to not to move back. In that time Saber returned to the cockpit, returning a short nuzzle*

Roger that, Saber... *deactivates autopilot with his signature* While you where back there, we lost a quarter of fuel in both tanks. Anyway, what did you found and did with it?

*Only there was no time for an answer of Saber, as he saw in the mirrrors of the cockpit that there was something on one of the wings. Looking over his shoulder to said wing he snarled out loud* YOU!!!!. Hang on Saber!

*taking the flight stick he stats to shake the plane to the left and right. Still seeing that the person is glued to the wing, he goes over to a drastic maneuver.... for flying upside down!*

**sitts acting very cool headed, as Kotie does his best to "shake off" the opponent Dale.... Ok Kotie I'm going to deal with this, just maintain control of the aircraft, **shows Kotie a slide card** inserts it in to a special slot, causing the little droids to vaporize & take care of the problem, with my mental powers I then refill the fuel tanks, Ok Kotie Fly the plane as I'll take care of Dale!!!

**gets out with an intense growl as Kotie has never seen her this angry** not happy she has to leave her beloved Kotie Wolf, nuzzles kisses him... getting out side onto the wing as the aircraft is inverted upside down, looks at Dale he looking more or less surprised, that the aircraft is not forced landed yet!*** "Ok hunny, I your taking a trip! Charges him aggressively on all four paws, ramming him with her rather thin 80 pound body as they collide, falling off the plane at 65,000 feet up, she dissabled his grav boots!.. Then grabs a large, wide , heavy 16 ounce solid gold/platinum tigress bracelet I'm wearing on my left wrist, presses the nose of one of the tigresses, then touches the head a big solid sterling tigress ring on my pointer paw finger, beaming Dale back to his KITT before he can react!! **grabs a-hold of KITT then swerves it off course away from my aircraft ... mean while I then send a specialized/unstoppable/incurable PardusClaw54 virus into KITT's PC CPU Mainframe, making it go insane/haywire frying every circuit in KITT, just leaving his talking ability, only, as I can hear him panic!!

Then leaps off from under kit and then as one last insult to knock KITT out for a bit, Flies up to 102,000 feet in 1.5 seconds turns around seeing KITT's smoke trail, locking on and firring a THAAD Missile, with a Kinetic Energy Kill Vehicle/Warhead even a grazing hit will destroy the target! In this case it slamms into KITT at mach 25, tearing KITT's armor apart , as I also washed KITT over with De-Armorizing fluid from my leopardess body, as I made sure Dale was protected from the blast, not killing him, but shaking him up good! Watching as KITT fly appart slowly and Dale fall in a flaming trail downward path, hitting an ice lake embedding them both deeply in the ice/snow, putting out the fire***

**then goes back to our plane helping Kotie, kissing and loving him up affectionately, for our momentary victory.... Yes Kotie my beloved, I have put Dale out for a while! I'm sure he will return, I know him all too well!
**then arms the plane with THADD Missiles, MIM-23 HAWK , MIM-104 Patriot Missiles, and also MEAD Missiles, and various other missile defense systems, including anti-missile missiles, such as the SM-2 LEAP & SM-4 LASM!-
(OOC) you guys can look up these missiles, learn about them, its interesting what were using!***

THADD Missile

A game it shall be! The last one to reply, 2011 edition! - Page 3 Tenlua1

MIM-23 HAWK
A game it shall be! The last one to reply, 2011 edition! - Page 3 HawkFiring1
Back to top Go down
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
FireStormWarning

PostSubject: Re: A game it shall be! The last one to reply, 2011 edition!   A game it shall be! The last one to reply, 2011 edition! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 2:33 pm

*secretly reacts to all this as Saber goes through her overcomplicated methods*

Hm... where did I put that? *searches through his bag, pulls out statues and tools ad infinitum.

Ah! Here it is!

*pulls out a portal gun and uses it to make himself a stable wormhole, jumps through just as everything explodes.*

Now then... where to go next. Smile

*calls in a shuttlecraft and zooms off toward the finish line at warp 1, starting at the lowest point.

A game it shall be! The last one to reply, 2011 edition! - Page 3 Portalgame

That's my portal gun, incidentally. Took it from Aperture Science before they closed down.
Back to top Go down
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

kotelinie

PostSubject: Re: A game it shall be! The last one to reply, 2011 edition!   A game it shall be! The last one to reply, 2011 edition! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 4:33 pm

*takes the card from Saber, frowning to her, then puts it in the slot after finding it on the control panel. On the growling Saber, all of his fur stands up, from top to bottom, ears lowered. Keeping the plane steady, not paying attention to her affection towards him, as he has other things on his mind right now.*

*Is wondering the same thing why Saber went berserk and goes to do allot of things. Meanwhile he flips the plane to the right side up, dodging debris. Seeing strange statues being pulled out of Firestom's bag, followed by other things.* How huge is that bag?

*seeing him creating a wormhole, with a weapon of unknown origin* What... you gotta be kiddin' me.

*checks quickly, while moving with his paw around over the controls, to find something of usefllness of warp drive. only not finding it.* Drats.... *sighs sadly* And just now that my Admiral runabout has a mayor refit and no other Federation vessel is near for support.

*Fires desperately a couple of Photon torpedoes in the direction of the wor* mhole, hoping that they get though of it, disabling what is there. Again returning no affection to Saber as she return from her berserkness.* Everything ok dear?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A game it shall be! The last one to reply, 2011 edition!   A game it shall be! The last one to reply, 2011 edition! - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 6:04 am

kotelinie wrote:
*takes the card from Saber, frowning to her, then puts it in the slot after finding it on the control panel. On the growling Saber, all of his fur stands up, from top to bottom, ears lowered. Keeping the plane steady, not paying attention to her affection towards him, as he has other things on his mind right now.*

*Is wondering the same thing why Saber went berserk and goes to do allot of things. Meanwhile he flips the plane to the right side up, dodging debris. Seeing strange statues being pulled out of Firestom's bag, followed by other things.* How huge is that bag?

*seeing him creating a wormhole, with a weapon of unknown origin* What... you gotta be kiddin' me.

*checks quickly, while moving with his paw around over the controls, to find something of usefllness of warp drive. only not finding it.* Drats.... *sighs sadly* And just now that my Admiral runabout has a mayor refit and no other Federation vessel is near for support.

*Fires desperately a couple of Photon torpedoes in the direction of the wor* mhole, hoping that they get though of it, disabling what is there. Again returning no affection to Saber as she return from her berserkness.* Everything ok dear?

**looks over to Kotie kisses him tigthly on his cheek!** yes dear, all is well, I well have a flare for going after Dale, it nothing really, he knows me, I'd never hurt a single wuffy hair on him! .. ***, stretches out relaxing as we fly along, letting the torpedoes do thier work in the worm hole... So Kotie, I have thought, *looks at him sweetly smiling jovially, what yu say we go to a little place, I call paradise or something as close to it as possible!? it is here on the map, points to it, it will only take us an hour at our speed of 580 MPH at our cruise of 39,000 feet~ **see's Kotie smile a bit, looking like he might want to relax too, combat is so tiring ....**see's him put the plane into "pontoon mode, slowing as we land in the warm dry tropical air, as we land making quite a spray off of the water, coming to full stop....pulls back the canopy of the aircraft for Kotie as he can get out first, then being helped out by Kotie as so we can relax on the Island together after a wild time of it in the air, fitting our plane as Kotie gets the camp set up, **looks over to Kotie**, Hey hunny i have a thought, lets make this how you want it to be at our camp site, after all, its just yu and me..I really wana let down my fur and relax with yu,

**points her paws and makes a shower for them both, with clean towels and wash cloths/sweet scented soap ect, then gets behind a private closure, changes out of her flight suit, and into shower gear, then waits for Kotie to shower & relax too so she/I can shower as well, as its late afternoon, near evening, as I sit looking at the huge mountain range over 9.5 miles high in the back ground of the little island I always visit, when in need of some fun & rest! it is the Island "Koppa" which roughly translated means in Torrean (Lionesses Den) starts a fire as Kotie showers & gets cleaned as I wait to shower & relax, as I make dinner, by the fire and making Koties favorite to eat, setting out the plates and dishes, silver wear and so on... ****
Back to top Go down
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

kotelinie

PostSubject: Re: A game it shall be! The last one to reply, 2011 edition!   A game it shall be! The last one to reply, 2011 edition! - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 8:38 am

Sounds like he is more of your ex then a common friend. *replied jokingly*

*Turning around on her thinking* and that is...? Well that sounds very attractive, but what about this race?

*Like there is no way to talk her out of the idea, Kotie sends a low Federation signal on a channel only to be used by admirals, to Firestorm for a cease fire and to meet at these coordinates.*

*lays in the coordinates to said place, flying on autopilot to it, relaxing too with his arms and paws behind his head.*

*An hour later landing at the island, gets out, and helps his co-pilot out. *

You go ahead Saber. i will wait till you are done, ((don't want to make this thread a pg13+ got younges too... even if this island if totally secure.))

*after all is done, the wolf flops down on in the sand, drawing with a paw/claw a finish line with the words "We won!! signed Kotie and Saber"

*watches sun setting down into the ocean* My best vacation ever!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A game it shall be! The last one to reply, 2011 edition!   A game it shall be! The last one to reply, 2011 edition! - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 8:46 am

kotelinie wrote:
Sounds like he is more of your ex then a common friend. *replied jokingly*

*Turning around on her thinking* and that is...? Well that sounds very attractive, but what about this race?

*Like there is no way to talk her out of the idea, Kotie sends a low Federation signal on a channel only to be used by admirals, to Firestorm for a cease fire and to meet at these coordinates.*

*lays in the coordinates to said place, flying on autopilot to it, relaxing too with his arms and paws behind his head.*

*An hour later landing at the island, gets out, and helps his co-pilot out. *

You go ahead Saber. i will wait till you are done, ((don't want to make this thread a pg13+ got younges too... even if this island if totally secure.))

*after all is done, the wolf flops down on in the sand, drawing with a paw/claw a finish line with the words "We won!! signed Kotie and Saber"

*watches sun setting down into the ocean* My best vacation ever!

Oh course Kotie, we'll keep it decent for the young ones! Relaxes after her shower and joins Kotie in a relaxing dinner, as I set the table awaiting Dale to come on by.. Looks sweetly at Kotie as I'm in an evening dress and all relaxed, as we enjoy the meal and quiet and beautiful scene!***
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Island Time~   A game it shall be! The last one to reply, 2011 edition! - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 4:41 am

OhKay, lets all relax and put our racing differences aside! I know were all pretty hungry as our glycemic levels are low as that can make us irritable, I know how that works all too well, so I have while Kotie set up camp, prepared a tropical feast for us all

**looking over to Kotie sweetly, smiling as I get things on the table, blowing him a kiss affectionately, from where I am****.

****I now am setting the table up waiting for Dale to come on by for dinner with his invitation sent.. I set out the food I & Kotie have prepared, everything from, fresh papaya, passion fruit, cantaloupe, star fruit, on this fresh fruit tray, as with the order-vs, fresh shrimp cocktail enough for everyone, 3 inch shrimp caught, cooked and now served warm with traditional cold dipping sauce, though I left a fresh sour cream ranch/spinach dip too for the shrimp, which I very much adore made tonight from scratch, took a bit but was worth it Kotie my lion did an awesome job with the spinach as we made it, try it, you'll love it, as its kept in an ice bucket on the table, to keep it fresh/cold .... Also there are crab puffs fresh and ready to eat, and baklava for a sweet treat too and fudge brownies/deep dish in case no one wants the baklava, which I do want to eat a bit of it!.....

Ahhh the main course Kotie & I made a traditional roasted pig Hawaiian style, with assorted vegetables served with it! Looks back at the camp, I just LOVE how you fixed it up Kotie! very nice! As I see two huts 12 yards apart, our's a bit bigger, as we will share it together..... lighted Tiki lights burning, making everything nice! this is the way to do it Team SaberWolf Style! **setts next to Kotie, as we wait for Dale, nibbling on the order-vs relaxing on the island beachfront some 100 yards from the water**

Pic of Our Beautiful Island!
A game it shall be! The last one to reply, 2011 edition! - Page 3 Tropical-scene1
Back to top Go down
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

kotelinie

PostSubject: Re: A game it shall be! The last one to reply, 2011 edition!   A game it shall be! The last one to reply, 2011 edition! - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 7:22 am

*takes a look at the two huts, then to Saber, trying not to think about something.* *Clears throat* Uhm... I think it is more wise that i take the smaller one.

*Wonders where the heck Firestorm is, and if he had gotten his message*

*looks at he food, sniffing in the scents of it.* AAhhh that smells great, but where are just missing one tiny thing.

*gets up and walks to the plane. searching for the items he needs. After a short search in a few small compartments, he pulls out a bottle of red wine from a good year, and two wine glasses, turns around and shows it * Our date, dinner is not complete with this!

*Walks back to the table, putting down the wine glasses at where are gonna eat, pops the cork, then poors in a bit for each of them.*

*Holding his glass high.* To our race win!

*Sniffs the whine and takes a small sip, letting the juice roll over his tongue before swallowing it.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A game it shall be! The last one to reply, 2011 edition!   A game it shall be! The last one to reply, 2011 edition! - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 7:31 am

kotelinie wrote:
*takes a look at the two huts, then to Saber, trying not to think about something.* *Clears throat* Uhm... I think it is more wise that i take the smaller one.

*Wonders where the heck Firestorm is, and if he had gotten his message*

*looks at he food, sniffing in the scents of it.* AAhhh that smells great, but where are just missing one tiny thing.

*gets up and walks to the plane. searching for the items he needs. After a short search in a few small compartments, he pulls out a bottle of red wine from a good year, and two wine glasses, turns around and shows it * Our date, dinner is not complete with this!

*Walks back to the table, putting down the wine glasses at where are gonna eat, pops the cork, then poors in a bit for each of them.*

*Holding his glass high.* To our race win!

*Sniffs the whine and takes a small sip, letting the juice roll over his tongue before swallowing it.*
***looks at him sweetly as we set down next to each other to eat, takes the wine as its poured as we begin to eat, sniffs the wine loving its scent and taste** holding her glass high, "To Our Race Win & Many More**
Back to top Go down
Mokambie_Lioness
Canis Familiaris
Canis Familiaris
Mokambie_Lioness

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2012-05-29

PostSubject: Re: A game it shall be! The last one to reply, 2011 edition!   A game it shall be! The last one to reply, 2011 edition! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 4:39 am

**appears infront vof Saber & Kotie** Hi guys, hope you dont mind my joining,

**Sits by Saber, relaxing in the island air**
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001376073751
SaberLeopardess816
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
SaberLeopardess816

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2012-05-28

PostSubject: Re: A game it shall be! The last one to reply, 2011 edition!   A game it shall be! The last one to reply, 2011 edition! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 4:54 pm

**surprised look on my face Surprise! *** embarassed Uhhhmm hi mom, wow wasnt expecting you

Hyper canine ***gets up looking at Kotie sweetly rolls eyes signalling him to help out, leopardess ears crossed timidly, gets her mom a plate of food and some white Chardonnay wine PDQ rolls eyes ***

Well welcome to our uhhm dinner/race break! **see's her pontune turboprop Beech KingAir 350C parked next to the XP-67***
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003183148034
SaberLeopardess816
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
SaberLeopardess816

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2012-05-28

PostSubject: Re: A game it shall be! The last one to reply, 2011 edition!   A game it shall be! The last one to reply, 2011 edition! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 4:58 pm

-> points to the Armored KingAir 350C mom flew in on, pic below!
A game it shall be! The last one to reply, 2011 edition! - Page 3 Beechcraft-King-Air-350
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003183148034
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A game it shall be! The last one to reply, 2011 edition!   A game it shall be! The last one to reply, 2011 edition! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A game it shall be! The last one to reply, 2011 edition!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next