The White Ridge Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A game it shall be! The last one to reply, 2011 edition!

Go down 
+3
FaunaMyth
Zeroki
FireStormWarning
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

Starfleet Vice Admiral  \m/ Melodic Rocker  and ICTer
kotelinie

Number of posts : 807
Registration date : 2007-09-05

A game it shall be! The last one to reply, 2011 edition! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A game it shall be! The last one to reply, 2011 edition!   A game it shall be! The last one to reply, 2011 edition! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 5:41 pm

Smiles as he raises his own glass., nodding his head for agreeing her statement. "That the best one may win and to.... " his sentence got interrupted when her mother is in front of them, looking surprised to see her here. "Uhm no not at all. Ma'am." Looks briefly to Saber, seeing that she needs help with this. "Welcome Moka, want to have also a glass of red wine?"

Gives her a empty wine glass which Saber fills it almost instantly. "So what brings you here."

Back to top Go down
Mokambie_Lioness
Canis Familiaris
Canis Familiaris
Mokambie_Lioness

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2012-05-29

PostSubject: Re: A game it shall be! The last one to reply, 2011 edition!   A game it shall be! The last one to reply, 2011 edition! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 6:15 pm

**smiles as she is served wine and food, relaxing after a very long arduous flight, through a tropical thunderstorm at 43,000 feet, pointing to the fast approaching weather in the distance***

"Ahh thank you Saber dear, and Kotie, I appreciate this much, flying can be taxing! Uhhm wel thought i'd drop by to see how my girl is, and she's in good company I see! Want to warn you both weather is approaching, as theres a cold frontal-low out there stirring up weather, so it will be here in another couple hours, as I had to fly to get ahead of it!

**sipps her wine eating her food quietly, enjoying the evening with everyone***

"So Saber, I see you're quite the pilot in that XP-67, thats a tricky plane to fly! Makes my KingAir 350C look like cubby play! as she's flown my KingAir 350, and is good at it too!
Dont worry dear I've strapped it down for the approaching storm & your plane too!

Points to the weather fast coming, pic below!
A game it shall be! The last one to reply, 2011 edition! - Page 4 Light2_1
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001376073751
Zeroki
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
Zeroki

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: A game it shall be! The last one to reply, 2011 edition!   A game it shall be! The last one to reply, 2011 edition! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 11:41 pm

((Ummmmm....you realize we're in 2012 now, right? This one was for 2011. Razz))
Back to top Go down
SaberLeopardess816
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
SaberLeopardess816

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2012-05-28

PostSubject: Re: A game it shall be! The last one to reply, 2011 edition!   A game it shall be! The last one to reply, 2011 edition! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 5:44 am

Oh yeah I know, if theres another race for 2012, posted lemmee know?! Yes its Summer 2012 in this race now!

**relaxes near mom as she finishes dinner, as I can see the weather getting stormy looking**
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003183148034
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

Starfleet Vice Admiral  \m/ Melodic Rocker  and ICTer
kotelinie

Number of posts : 807
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: A game it shall be! The last one to reply, 2011 edition!   A game it shall be! The last one to reply, 2011 edition! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 6:18 am

((I know that we are in the middle of 2012. didn't knew that it was a 1 year race!))

Anyway to make it official, the Winner of 2011 is "Guest" with Subject: Island Time~ on Wed 28 Dec - 9:41

I guess the Guest is Saber. So Congrats to her. You have won, uhm what did she actually won?
So how does it feel to have won the last one to reply 2011 edition?

---------

Back to the rp story game.

Kotie looks to the tropical storm in the far distance, what can't be good, but the sight is beautiful from where it is now, while listening what Sabers Mother has to say. Nodding that flying can be tiring. "As you see, your girl is in good paws. Yeah, she is a great pilot and she can even fly a starship."

The canine (Yes i am a canine here, the lion version of me is just somewhere else) eats from the food and drinking some of the wine from his glass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A game it shall be! The last one to reply, 2011 edition!   A game it shall be! The last one to reply, 2011 edition! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A game it shall be! The last one to reply, 2011 edition!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4