The White Ridge Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Special Ranks/Custom title request thread (Update: May 14!)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
FireStormWarning

Number of posts : 930
Registration date : 2007-07-22

Special Ranks/Custom title request thread (Update: May 14!) Empty
PostSubject: Special Ranks/Custom title request thread (Update: May 14!)   Special Ranks/Custom title request thread (Update: May 14!) EmptyTue Sep 25, 2007 9:35 am

Here's the place to request a special title if you've reached a three-star rating! Smile

Thanks to Kotelinie, we are now able to work with multiple-lined titles. Three lines or below, please. (exception: Pack elders may request up to five lines, as thanks for their patronage here at the Black Mountain Saga. Advertisers will also receive an additional line, so when someone joins, make sure they note that you directed them here.)

In addition, if you take a look at my title, you will note that we are now able to work with colors, so please make a note of what color you desire (if any) when requesting titles.

At this time, there is no limit on the frequency of requests by any one member. However if it becomes too hard for the alphas to keep up with requests, a limit of once per month will be imposed.

Thanks.

Last edited by FireStormWarning on Wed May 14, 2008 10:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/the-black-mountain-saga/index.htm
Kyuuna Zaraki
Pale Wolf of the Apocalypse
Kyuuna Zaraki

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2011-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Special Ranks/Custom title request thread (Update: May 14!)   Special Ranks/Custom title request thread (Update: May 14!) EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 4:00 pm

well must be a sign of being a chatterhead pup XD but may I request this as a Custom Title:

with white coloration so it shows against the dark background?
Back to top Go down
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

Starfleet Vice Admiral  \m/ Melodic Rocker  and ICTer
kotelinie

Number of posts : 807
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Special Ranks/Custom title request thread (Update: May 14!)   Special Ranks/Custom title request thread (Update: May 14!) EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 6:48 pm

Kyuuna, you have the title in white, only I have not yet managed to have it on a dark background. (tried to add a black BG color) So far nothing, unless..... I change the board background and forums to black. to have your white color standing out. But if i do such a drastic thing, i get bitten and beaten by the Alpha's for ruining the board.

*goes back to study the computerlanguage*
Back to top Go down
Kyuuna Zaraki
Kyuuna Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: Special Ranks/Custom title request thread (Update: May 14!)   Special Ranks/Custom title request thread (Update: May 14!) EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 1:12 am

um...I can change the color of it so its not hard on you?
Back to top Go down
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

kotelinie

PostSubject: Re: Special Ranks/Custom title request thread (Update: May 14!)   Special Ranks/Custom title request thread (Update: May 14!) EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 6:34 am

It is your request for a title and color, if you want to change it, feel free for it. Unless you don't like the white you have now against the green background.
Back to top Go down
Kyuuna Zaraki
Kyuuna Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: Special Ranks/Custom title request thread (Update: May 14!)   Special Ranks/Custom title request thread (Update: May 14!) EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:11 am

O.O wow Kote if you figured out how to make the special title I asked fer thank you it looks better than I thought it would
Back to top Go down
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

kotelinie

PostSubject: Re: Special Ranks/Custom title request thread (Update: May 14!)   Special Ranks/Custom title request thread (Update: May 14!) EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 5:28 pm

Didn't you have already seen your requested title Kyuuna? *points to the text above the picture and under the username.

I am one of the Admin staff, here to help out, with the technical problems (html-code). Also to do requests made by our members. That is if not someone else of the staff has done it.

The white is visible, only on the admin panel for t he titles it is invisible, because the background there is white. Unfortunately, i have not yet gotten time to look further into it, to create a black background field for the text to appear white on it. I know well from website building experience how the background code is implemented, only that seems not to work in the space i have for filling in the titles. Maybe that that is just even impossible and i can only make the text in all sorts of color.
Back to top Go down
Zandalen
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
Zandalen

Number of posts : 223

PostSubject: Re: Special Ranks/Custom title request thread (Update: May 14!)   Special Ranks/Custom title request thread (Update: May 14!) EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 9:03 pm

If I request one will I be able to still see the stars of my activity?
Back to top Go down
Kyuuna Zaraki
Kyuuna Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: Special Ranks/Custom title request thread (Update: May 14!)   Special Ranks/Custom title request thread (Update: May 14!) EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 9:21 pm

yeahi noted the requested title after I logged in from last posting the 'trying to make it easier fer you' post that I edited away to show my geeked surprise at the title being much better looking than I thought

yeah Zan yer new title will just replace where it says 'Canis Familiaris' above yer avatar it dun cover the stars
Back to top Go down
Zandalen
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
Zandalen

PostSubject: Re: Special Ranks/Custom title request thread (Update: May 14!)   Special Ranks/Custom title request thread (Update: May 14!) EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 9:23 pm

I was just wondering because your stars are gone.

Last edited by Zandalen on Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

kotelinie

PostSubject: Re: Special Ranks/Custom title request thread (Update: May 14!)   Special Ranks/Custom title request thread (Update: May 14!) EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 7:08 am

The stars are fixed score points (posting points) and grow, well one more gets brighter when recieving said posting level.

I can of course give with your title a fixed star rating (not wanting to edit that every time you rank up with reaching said posting level.)

I have a ranking title, the rank of a Starfleet vice Admiral, something I had also on Ezboard (now Yuku)
Back to top Go down
Zandalen
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
Zandalen

PostSubject: Re: Special Ranks/Custom title request thread (Update: May 14!)   Special Ranks/Custom title request thread (Update: May 14!) EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 1:29 pm

Okay, thank you. I might order one once I figure out what I want my special tag to say.^^
Back to top Go down
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

kotelinie

PostSubject: Re: Special Ranks/Custom title request thread (Update: May 14!)   Special Ranks/Custom title request thread (Update: May 14!) EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 2:07 pm

Alrighty. Post when you got one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Special Ranks/Custom title request thread (Update: May 14!)   Special Ranks/Custom title request thread (Update: May 14!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Special Ranks/Custom title request thread (Update: May 14!)
Page 1 of 1